Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another case of right message wrong messenger
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shouldnt he be on tour for his album? How does find time for this ? ?
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    when it comes to the internet why you listening to old as jayz like he knows whats up ... the internet is for alot of things and yes dating is one ... before the internet they had hot lines for the same reason ... but the one thing thats gets me is how people try to make the internet seem fake ... people are fake off and on the internet .... it aint just the internet ... most of them who fake on the internet do the same off the internet as well ... as with anytihng there are exceptions ... but @ the end of the day ... wether you are on or off the internet you are dealing with a real person ... wether or not that person is being real / 100 or fake ... is to be seen WORD TO RICK ROSS !!!!!!!!!!!!! ijs ... stop trying to single out the internet and embrace it cause chances are meek wouldnt be here either without the internet ... the internet is a blessing for more people than it is something negative ................
  • antarticp
    edited September 2015
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    I dont think its neccesary to even have a social media account. Let the music speak. The benifits of being discreet outweigh the benifits of being common.

its def not nessarry but it helps for an upcoming artist especially one who doesnt have $$$$ to market themselves .... but once you start to establish yourself i think you should cut down on the personal ish you do and just keep it pertaining to the music no sidebars unless its non-personal type stuff ......
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BrazilianHairMoney baby stop before they ban your fat ass.
    if u make money off the net keep doing it but most people don't gaf
  • antarticp
    Options
    This ? lashing out against social media because social media got him slaughtered. It's like gettin ya ass beat in a fight and bein mad at the instigator. Na homie, drake beat yo ass, be mad at him.

equating followers to love in real life is some lost ? ? . And check the irony of him being guilty of most of what he claims to loathe social media for. And running to social media to do it lol.

Meek is slowly becoming a merchant of L's.

yeah he out here boosting these unknown hoes with nothing going on in thier life but they ugly as face with a nice body who get 100k followers just cause they are willing to show some skin for followers ... someone with a legitemate 500 followers imo is 100x more realer than someone who is out here doing shotouts and exposing they body to six figure followers ........
  • antarticp
    Options
    He posted that because his mans just got killed out here in Detroit.

I think he was signed to Dream chasers and you got a few people on social media wondering why everyone he signs gets killed. It apparently caught his eye

damn sorry to hear that ... but you also gotta look @ the type of rappers he is recruiting ... these are supposely street guys who are in the streets doing street things ... now if they were from the street but moving in a positive direction things might be different ... altho anyone can be @ the wrong place @ the wrong time ... but usually its that person who constantly puts themselves in that space who ends up with the raw deal simply cause they constantly put themselves @ risk to running to some bs ......
  • antarticp
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    This ? needs to change occupations and become a full time blogger or some ish

*and Jay is only saying what he's saying because social media went in on Tidal...only the artists who are being teased are speaking negatively about social media....they're not use to the ego check...they're use to just having yes men around them and just dealing with tabloids in regards to negative info...with social media, everyone has the opportunity to voice their opinion... I'm sure Drake has a completely different opinion about social media...as well as Future, J. Cole and Nicki Minaj

in light of that maybe its needed cause alot of these dudes could use a ego check
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He needs to go ahead and ? himself... Twice to make sure.
  • antarticp
    edited September 2015
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »

I think he was signed to Dream chasers and you got a few people on social media wondering why everyone he signs gets killed. It apparently caught his eye

It only has been two ppl . Durk done seen his whole friends and family members get killed

once again look @ who he is recruiting and even further look @ the energy they put out into the universe ... its just not a good look @ all especially when you that young ... as theyve seen its just gonna come back and bite you ... he has to protect his people if he wants to continue but you need 50 money to hold it down ... sadly most artist like Durk are protected and the people who surround him are protecting him but aint no one protecting his people Durk def isnt going to step up to that challenge ... sadly i dont see it slowing down with durk until he steps up and switches up the energy he puts out ...

i cant say the same for meek cause he goes there but hes imo more real about street activities ... he aint always glorifying it .....
  • antarticp
    Options
    Most rappers don't realize that blogging is some people job. They could be taking advantage of every word they type on the net, getting paid from the internet also. Because they are branded rappers they would make a lot of money if they knew how to do business on the net. Yet most rappers too busy sizing up posters instead of reading books about how to make millions off the net and using their brand name to get extra million s on the side..

Meek could get paid if he get a YouTube channel or blog to express his thoughts. Its lucrative internet income opportunities 4 celebrities but they not taking advantage of it.

Make Money Online -- Million Dollar Blogging Blue…: http://youtu.be/6_IcpNa5_4g

usually when folks start right away with comparing or using thier business oppurtunity to bash working a job ... i have to question the oppurtunity ... if the oppurutnity is really good theres no need to tear something else down to bring your thing up ... just speak about the oppurtunity and that show n prove .................
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also get some real production/presentation for your videos if you are legit
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

It only has been two ppl . Durk done seen his whole friends and family members get killed

once again look @ who he is recruiting and even further look @ the energy they put out into the universe ... its just not a good look @ all especially when you that young ... as theyve seen its just gonna come back and bite you ... he has to protect his people if he wants to continue but you need 50 money to hold it down ... sadly most artist like Durk are protected and the people who surround him are protecting him but aint no one protecting his people Durk def isnt going to step up to that challenge ... sadly i dont see it slowing down with durk until he steps up and switches up the energy he puts out ...

i cant say the same for meek cause he goes there but hes imo more real about street activities ... he aint always glorifying it .....

How do you suggest someone like durk changes that energy tho? Stop rapping about the gang ? he came from? Is it possible for him to switch up at this point? If he turned into curren$y tmr, I think his current fanbase would not know how to react
  • antarticp
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Twitter ain't never further anyways career.

Twitter hurts you 100 more times then anything you can gain from it.

it helped and is helping kevin hart ... and def alot of unknown hoes ...
  • antarticp
    edited September 2015
    Options
    More proof... How its a scam u don't have to pay 2 sign up. Lol

Video PROOF Bobby Washington Made $3,603 in 1 W…: http://youtu.be/RZn0Z9mnRo8

Follow directions... U gotta know what u doing.

Allhiphop is getting paid and y'all don't even know ire. I bet 2 square white boys run this site. Any website that has registration even if its free, ( are getting paid) this site pays u for getting free registrations must be real people..

Keep call in it a scam tho.. Just be honest and say u don't understand marketing
    Video PROOF Bobby Washington Made $3,603 in 1 W…: http://youtu.be/RZn0Z9mnRo8

altho i believe the ? grouchy is mixed but he is from my hometown wilmington delaware him and Creekmore both started and run the site ... i believe they sold it a long time ago tho ... but yeah this is BLACK OWNED lol or @least HALF black own based on the ? grouchy lol ....
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh o.k.. That's good then
  • antarticp
    Options

How do you suggest someone like durk changes that energy tho? Stop rapping about the gang ? he came from? Is it possible for him to switch up at this point? If he turned into curren$y tmr, I think his current fanbase would not know how to react

i mean durk should ask himself what does he care more about ... fans or his family and friends that are around him that is being impacted by the message he puts out there ???? ijs ... he out here losing so many people how can you even still talk that murder ? bs ... he should be rapping about whats real and thats people losing thier life over dumb ish !! if he did that his fans will respect it ...
  • antarticp
    Options

everybody aint lost ... some of us are def onpoint ... itll be hard to find alot of those people here simply cause this is just a hip hop site ... so its gonna be a very mixed bag of different mentalities as far as finances goes .....
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people are fake off and on the internet .... it aint just the internet ... most of them who fake on the internet do the same off the internet as well ... as with anytihng there are exceptions ... but @ the end of the day ... wether you are on or off the internet you are dealing with a real person...............

Idk...I think the internet gives a lot of real people fake confidence

I think that's what Jay means....alot of the ? that's been said to and about Meek or most of these rappers would not be said to thier face or in their vicinity....at the end of the day these are grown men who for the most part never really expect the level of disrespect they receive from people once they become famous....especially from the internet
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i mean durk should ask himself what does he care more about ... fans or his family and friends that are around him that is being impacted by the message he puts out there ???? ijs ... he out here losing so many people how can you even still talk that murder ? bs ... he should be rapping about whats real and thats people losing thier life over dumb ish !! if he did that his fans will respect it ...

It ain't that easy. Some things are not forgotten and can haunt you for years.........

video_image-123510.jpg
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most people that's on Facebook are circle jerkers by agreeing to everything their friends say, even it's highly wrong & against their beliefs. Even if it can get themselves killed or locked up yet they'll still cosign their actions. All because they wanna be perceived as cool in their eyes & not be labeled as a "hater" by challenging their opinion. Like E40 say "that's not solid, that's potato salad". A true friend will pull your coat, when you are going astray. Nowadays, it's just a bunch of Donald Duck (characters) as niccas that's muddying up the site
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That had to be the chopper version of Twitta Finga

Son an education badly
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I dont think its neccesary to even have a social media account. Let the music speak. The benifits of being discreet outweigh the benifits of being common.

I been saying this for years. Social media if anything might be hurting some artists. The more we learn about them, the less we like them many times. Meek Mill is a perfect example of that
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL.....
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options

everybody aint lost ... some of us are def onpoint ... itll be hard to find alot of those people here simply cause this is just a hip hop site ... so its gonna be a very mixed bag of different mentalities as far as finances goes .....

I know.. Ive been questioned how I get money.. I get it more than 1 way.. But the internet is a gold mine. U gotta know what u doing tho.

I don't usually discuss finance on here.. But everybody have to work. Some rappers think because people on social media they don't have jobs. They think social media is all about taring down rappers.

They picture a bunch of broke unemployed people online hating them. Social media is also a work place. & some of their critics get paid to be their critics.. Its the flip side of the business