Priest
    Cowboys & Aliens
    Underworld
    The Raid
    Edge of Tomorrow

• Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alotta movies yall naming did had video game adaptations.

They just sucked. Or were on mobile apps.
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Equilibrium
    Observe and report
    Pineapple express
    Friday
    Menace II society

Lol observe and report my fav movie of all time....
    What would the characters do??? Get coked out and stomp on some skaters and shoot down chubby flashers....

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bamboozled on some "wolf amongst us" ?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »
    A Django type game where you go around the antebellum south torturing and killing slave masters, make it a massive open world game.

I'd play the ? out of that.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I Am Legend

Yep
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    bringing_out_the_dead.jpg

On some zombie type ?
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    A Django type game where you go around the antebellum south torturing and killing slave masters, make it a massive open world game.

Hell yea, have Nat Turner, Harriet Tubman, and other prominent Black figures in the game. Also every slave you free is a added member to your growing militia force, use house ? as crash dummies, and guide some of the freed slaves up north with the help of the Underground Railroad. There's a lot of ? you could do with a game like this.

Cept white folks ain't making no game like that
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hell yea, have Nat Turner, Harriet Tubman, and other prominent Black figures in the game. Also every slave you free is a added member to your growing militia force, use house ? as crash dummies, and guide some of the freed slaves up north with the help of the Underground Railroad. There's a lot of ? you could do with a game like this.

I'm sure you could get white people to be the developers of a game like that it would just be hard to find a company to publish a game like that.
  • TheGOAT
    Options

I'm sure you could get white people to be the developers of a game like that it would just be hard to find a company to publish a game like that.

There still isnt a movie like that
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it wasn't for the fact that Solid Snake is almost like him I would say Escape from New York.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want a modern Friday the 13th game on some survival ? where you gather supplies, prepare a camp and hide out, wait for Jason.. and then when Jason rolls around the action would flip and you would become Jason in the gameplay and see how many campers you can murder. I'd be like Boom Beach online where everyone has a camp and is preparing for a Jason attack but then at the same time you are Jason and attacking other people's camps racking up kills.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheMatrix had so much potential for trillness. Just came out in the wrong era video game wise

Imagine if that ? was never made into a movie and they just released this concept as a video game only on these new gen platforms

QONVIyz.gif

Like some open world GTA ? . The first 12-15 hours cover the first movie. You playin and your boy over there watchin this dope ass game you just told him about...

giphy.gif

and you finally make it to act 2 and y'all discover one of the new abilities you get is this...

neo-fly-o.gif

And yall ? like...

serious2.gif

Saints Row is the matrix.

Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood by rockstar.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never played that corny ass saints row more than a few minutes
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaft
    Black Dynamite
    They Live
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ saints row is the matrix

Saints row is a trash series that had to stop taking itself seriously to even thrive the small way it does...
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Assassin's creed did this with their Black Flag DLC where you play as Adewale. To some degree anyway. They didn't have any historical figures in it.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Candyman

The lovely bones

Blankman

40 year ?
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pulp fiction would be another good one
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A 1000 goats I hereby sacrifice to the video game gods for you ? that said Raid and Raid 2.