Comments

• cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MGSV

Have you played the others and do you like it?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm just now playing red dead redemption. that game is immersive . I haven't seen it talked about that much. even the threads don't do numbers here. y'all slept on that one.
  • cannonspike1994
    Options
    MGSV

Have you played the others and do you like it?

Ive played every metal gear game and i love it. It has the best gameplay out of any metal gear but its story is disappointing.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm just now playing red dead redemption. that game is immersive . I haven't seen it talked about that much. even the threads don't do numbers here. y'all slept on that one.

U gotta go on gamer sites, if u wanna talk about games like that & find out about different games that aren't just Madden, & CoD
  • cannonspike1994
    Options

That game is 5 years old.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're only just playing a game that dropped 5 years ago and we're the ones of who slept on it?

I'm pretty sure everybody here agrees that game is a classic. It always gets props when mentioned.
  • Da12RespectA
    Options

You're the first person I heard to say they're just playing RDR. That joint is mad old and people been on it.........except you
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to make another sleeping dogs I was just thinking bout how much I enjoyed it earlier
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that game is the truth...was hoping they were going to announce a new one or release it to PC but ...yea...didnt happen
  • AP21
    Options
    OH...I FINALLY beat GTA V. I had it for 360, got halfway, then when the new consoles dropped i put it down b/c my xbl sub ran out and i was building a PC. Copped it for PC and had to start the story all the way over, but finally beat it this past weekend...really good game
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Madden and GTA on occasion. Waiting for that NBA to drop.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I beat gta v for 360 the first 2 days it dropped.. i got it for ps4 but haven't beaten that one yet

Rockstar bullshittin they know damn well they need to come out with a red dead 2 & bully 2
  • Da12RespectA
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    OH...I FINALLY beat GTA V. I had it for 360, got halfway, then when the new consoles dropped i put it down b/c my xbl sub ran out and i was building a PC. Copped it for PC and had to start the story all the way over, but finally beat it this past weekend...really good game

Did you ? him or let him eat with y'all?
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finished Mad Max. Got real stupids towards the end with just about everything involving Gastown. Lots of bugs. Horrible camera. Doesn't really payout for the time you could put into it. Either the bugs stop money from coming in from the camps/zones you zero out, or you notice early on that upgrades don't matter all that much. Save up and spend scraps on the best engine and still couldn't outrun anybody. Even using nitro. AI got the godmode driving skills. Trash ending so it's similar to Shadows of Mordor in that regard.
  • AP21
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

Did you ? him or let him eat with y'all?

the three amigos walked off into the sunset
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MGS1 on Vita because I'm on the road.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dragon Age Inquisition.. so dope.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SvR 2006 on ps2
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finished Mad Max. Got real stupids towards the end with just about everything involving Gastown. Lots of bugs. Horrible camera. Doesn't really payout for the time you could put into it. Either the bugs stop money from coming in from the camps/zones you zero out, or you notice early on that upgrades don't matter all that much. Save up and spend scraps on the best engine and still couldn't outrun anybody. Even using nitro. AI got the godmode driving skills. Trash ending so it's similar to Shadows of Mordor in that regard.

So glad I kept my money and got Phantom Pain instead.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    Gears Ultimate
    Will be getting that Dishonored remastered tomorrow as well

How is Gears Ultimate Edition?
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okami HD
    Wonder Boy III: The Dragons Trap
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    satyrone wrote: »
    Gears Ultimate
    Will be getting that Dishonored remastered tomorrow as well

How is Gears Ultimate Edition?

dope it looks real nice...its fun playing this agian and there is supposed to be some added content from the PC version that never made to the 360 version making the game longer. Haven't done any MP yet but I will..Just been getting back into Dishonered as well, so ill be playing these B2B untill tomb raider/fallout comes out.
  • cannonspike1994
    Options
    Im playing zelda windwaker