Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I know it probably won't happen but I hope Berto hasn't been paid off and will knock this fool's head off.

This dude is ignorant. Talking about he's suffered more racism than Ali and that he's the best ever.
    GTFOH
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    I know it probably won't happen but I hope Berto hasn't been paid off and will knock this fool's head off.

This dude is ignorant. Talking about he's suffered more racism than Ali and that he's the best ever.
    GTFOH

estas enojado?
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Paid off that might be more stupid than Floyds comments about racism
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paid off that might be more stupid than Floyds comments about racism
    Lol @ Berto needing to be paid off.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    bruh, i love shutting down ? who think they know boxing.....

dudes be talking that ? so confidently thinking they having a casual conversation, and in their mind up until the point when i start killing them...they really think they know what they talking about...

especially when it's older heads...? prolly wasn't that much older than me..prolly like late 30's

i give the ? 37, 38

but he had not idea what the ? he was talking about....talking bout floyd didn't want to fight against manny....man i obliterated that ? ...

then brought up tyson name.....

had to obliterate that ? again......? was humbling as ? for dude......

you know you shut a ? down when his boys just shaking their head like

"you started it"

@DWO

What he say about tyson?

? tried to say Tyson lost it when he came outta jail, his first real test was holyfield, he just was spewing casual ? , ? really didn't understand don king role in the whole ? ,

Plus he completely didn't understand the spinks fight, I was trying to break that ? down, about that whole era of heavyweights in the 80s

? lost Ali, and for all intents and purposes, spinks was the man, he really thought Tyson was as hype job, and was casually talking like Tyson never had a real fight yet...

It started cuz of Floyd, and I was like Floyd is essentially a much better spinks. And, he giving ? the chance to be Tyson.. Y'all act like canelo, maidana, guerro, Ortiz, cotto, ain't comp.. them ? fought an aging champ who was trying to give a young ? a shot, he just ain't playing no games when that bell ring...

? wanted the paq fight so bad, and it took a while cuz of politics, but the same result... He gives ? a shot at greatness... People really think the cotto and maidana fights him trying to mix it up more, when you 35+, the first thing you lose is your speed.. he was fighting for his life against canelo...canelo still knocking people ? loose...

It was just a whole lot cuz I was asking who was going to the movies with me and the wife to see Floyd, and the ? tried to go in like he knew boxing

Man I can't do it with ? who swear they know wtf they taking about. I had one dude who swore to ? Pacquiao and floyd already fought and Mayweather lost back in 09. I was ready to fight.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    There is a report out there, once again by Thomas Hauser, said Floyd took illegal substance before the Pacquiao fight. They say, he took an IV to inject vitamins into his system because of dehydration. Last time, him and Gabe Montaya said Floyd failed drug testing 5xs but had no proof.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^I wanna see the proof, then I'll decide^^^^^

also on top of that, it didn't make the fight any more exciting if it is true

so I gotta ask you ? something

I personally feel that floyd's career ain't ending here

but hypothetically speaking, if this ? were to stop here after Berto and not fight anymore

where would you rank this ? as a pound for pound great?
  • PSN-Canibuss
    Options
    Of course it isn't ending with a weak ass fight against Berto. He's definitely coming back with an even bigger guarantee and contract possibly for 1 or 2 fights. Possibilities are Thurman or Brook, possibly Khan, if he can fight some top opponents, not no Chris Algeri status fighters.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Of course it isn't ending with a weak ass fight against Berto. He's definitely coming back with an even bigger guarantee and contract possibly for 1 or 2 fights. Possibilities are Thurman or Brook, possibly Khan, if he can fight some top opponents, not no Chris Algeri status fighters.

@PSN-Canibuss

still didn't answer the question ?

where do you rank him as of now
  • PSN-Canibuss
    Options

@PSN-Canibuss

still didn't answer the question ?

where do you rank him as of now

Rank him now with current fighters or fighters of the past?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Report: Floyd Mayweather used WADA-banned IV before Manny Pacquiao fight

LAS VEGAS -- On the eve of his record-breaking megafight with Manny Pacquiao on May 2,
    pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather took an intravenous injection of saline and vitamins that was banned under World Anti-Doping Agency guidelines, according to a report by SB Nation on Wednesday.

Three weeks after the fight, Mayweather received an exemption from the United States Anti-Doping Agency,
    the report said. However, Nevada State Athletic Commission executive director Bob Bennett said USADA does not have authorization to grant an exemption. Bennett said only the commission,
    which was not notified of the exemption until after it was given, can give an athlete an exemption.

Although the substances contained in the IV were not banned by WADA, whose standards USADA says it follows, the fact that they were given intravenously was not allowed.

SB Nation's account said Mayweather's medical team told the collection agents that the IV -- which reportedly included a 250-milliliter mixture of saline and multivitamins and a 500-milliliter mixture of saline and Vitamin C -- was being given to Mayweather for rehydration purposes following the weigh-in.

WADA rules do not allow intravenous infusions or injections of more than 50 milliliters per six hours "except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures, or clinical investigations."

According to the report, WADA bans such injections and infusions because they can be used to "dilute or mask the presence of another substance."

SB Nation also reported that USADA did not inform the Nevada commission about the IV until May 21,
    when it sent correspondence to commission officials and Top Rank, Pacquiao's promoter,
    notifying them that Mayweather had been given a retroactive therapeutic-use exemption,
    which was allowed in the contract the fighters signed to cover the drug-testing protocol for the bout.
    However, when the commission and Top Rank requested more information about it,
    they learned Mayweather had not applied for the exemption until May 19.
    It was granted May 20, the report said.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His last fight ain't selln out

Sad
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Report: Floyd Mayweather used WADA-banned IV before Manny Pacquiao fight

LAS VEGAS -- On the eve of his record-breaking megafight with Manny Pacquiao on May 2,
    pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather took an intravenous injection of saline and vitamins that was banned under World Anti-Doping Agency guidelines, according to a report by SB Nation on Wednesday.

Three weeks after the fight, Mayweather received an exemption from the United States Anti-Doping Agency,
    the report said. However, Nevada State Athletic Commission executive director Bob Bennett said USADA does not have authorization to grant an exemption. Bennett said only the commission,
    which was not notified of the exemption until after it was given, can give an athlete an exemption.

Although the substances contained in the IV were not banned by WADA, whose standards USADA says it follows, the fact that they were given intravenously was not allowed.

SB Nation's account said Mayweather's medical team told the collection agents that the IV -- which reportedly included a 250-milliliter mixture of saline and multivitamins and a 500-milliliter mixture of saline and Vitamin C -- was being given to Mayweather for rehydration purposes following the weigh-in.

WADA rules do not allow intravenous infusions or injections of more than 50 milliliters per six hours "except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures, or clinical investigations."

According to the report, WADA bans such injections and infusions because they can be used to "dilute or mask the presence of another substance."

SB Nation also reported that USADA did not inform the Nevada commission about the IV until May 21,
    when it sent correspondence to commission officials and Top Rank, Pacquiao's promoter,
    notifying them that Mayweather had been given a retroactive therapeutic-use exemption,
    which was allowed in the contract the fighters signed to cover the drug-testing protocol for the bout.
    However, when the commission and Top Rank requested more information about it,
    they learned Mayweather had not applied for the exemption until May 19.
    It was granted May 20, the report said.
    Luffy_Sleep.gif

Oscar De La Hoya did the exact same thing for the Pacquiao fight.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Basically ^^^^ Wasn't ? said then, except for Roach knowing they were going to get the stoppage because Oscar was drained and dehydrated.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    hit piece ..they are gonna eat this up .. however aint no way i even put myself in position to be a subject of a witchhunt..
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hit piece ..they are gonna eat this up .. however aint no way i even put myself in position to be a subject of a witchhunt..

Yep its the first story they talking about on first take ...of course skip is smiling ear to ear
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skip was going off for 10 minutes........
    to end his long ass rant by saying , this proves nothing.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skip Shouldn't even be allowed to talk boxing he sounds dumb af
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't even a fan of Floyd like that, but you can clearly see ESPN on some agenda ? . That's why they pushing Rousey so hard. They hate the fact that dude calls his own shots and don't have to answer to nobody. They stay slick talking about fights not selling out and what not. These crackers think they're slick.

Get yo money Floyd!