checking in records with big flossy...naw ? i'll pass on this

Snoop been repping that ? for over 20 years and now they have an issue
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    murdap wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    murdap wrote: »
    The west been turning up since the release of straight out of compton. Snoop the poster boy for c's and one of the first successful rappers with gang ties. When its time to pay street taxes its best to cut the check or get checked.

Shut up ?

Stew you look like one of them dudes who be selling home made body oils and shampoo out the trunk of a family van.

This is pretty sad that you know this. Your e-persona doesn't come off as a ? who participates is such ? activities but I shldve known. Thanks for coming out.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm about to swing by long beach right now and sort this ? out, don't nobody ? with my snoopy dogg.

?

your the ? one ? you.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    ? like this makes me laugh cuz we all know snoop has enough money to get any one of those dudes missing. Instead of approaching snoop with respect, they wanna show their ass. Now if 3 of the homies get clipped in the next week, u m ow why. People gonna learn to stop ? with people that got money.

snoop aint gonna do ? .

Never underestimate ANYONE.

Exactly. If a ? reporter can ? two of his coworkers on national TV and shoot up a 3rd victim, then anything is possible.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Don't worry Jigga Warriors. Jay Z pays his extortion fees on time

DCG1YfC.jpg

You just had to bring Jay into this huh lol smh
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ass extortion attempt, I hope snoop shoot one of them ?
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is really pitiful, I thought there was a bunch on crips running up on Snoop REALLY revoking his 'crip card' (im glad it wasnt though), when in reality its a couple ? off old heads in their second childhood saying Snoop cant come round and play no more, looks like they want to promote their record label... All the positive schitt Snoop does for the hood and they wont let him come round to shoot a video???

Snoop may be 'mr friendly' these days, but back in the day he survived in county when banging was x100 for a long time, plus he beat that murder case...

That video is full of contradictions, Snoop, Warren and Nate all grew up together right??? They were like brothers, and one of the guys saying Snoop wasnt a crip is ? that he couldn't speak at Nate's funereal, which means everyone was cool at some point, now Snoop suddenly wasnt a a 'real' crip because he wont pay some old heads protection money... Why do they have each others phone numbers if he wasnt a real crip???

Tray Dee has always respected Snoop for looking out for him, now hes home hes all peace, Im more inclined to take his word over these dudes...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is really pitiful, I thought there was a bunch on crips running up on Snoop REALLY revoking his 'crip card' (im glad it wasnt though), when in reality its a couple ? off old heads in their second childhood saying Snoop cant come round and play no more, looks like they want to promote their record label... All the positive schitt Snoop does for the hood and they wont let him come round to shoot a video???

Snoop may be 'mr friendly' these days, but back in the day he survived in county when banging was x100 for a long time, plus he beat that murder case...

That video is full of contradictions, Snoop, Warren and Nate all grew up together right??? They were like brothers, and one of the guys saying Snoop wasnt a crip is ? that he couldn't speak at Nate's funereal, which means everyone was cool at some point, now Snoop suddenly wasnt a a 'real' crip because he wont pay some old heads protection money... Why do they have each others phone numbers if he wasnt a real crip???

Tray Dee has always respected Snoop for looking out for him, now hes home hes all peace, Im more inclined to take his word over these dudes...

I was watching the Wash the other day and realized he was in the movie
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theres always two sides to every story but i look at it like this snoop had been there mascot but when the last time u even seen a YouTube or ig post where snoop actually in the hood no security and not at his football camp? Yearssssss so he just cant stop breaking bread all of a sudden like homie from fb said all them youngsters grew up now and there different rules and they see snoop bangin on records and they want a piece of the pie snoop gotta be careful
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? all thag ? . Why does he have to take his own hard money to give these old heads
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big flossy is one of the most reputable OGs 20s have. Official is understating who he is. Snoop been soft and stay lying . Tray D was his pass . Snoop may get a ? missing with his paper but fucc with flossy and I promise that snoop world wil be turned upside down.
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop aint pay these ? ? these are ? from the hood that never left the hood and you can tell they dwelling on some ? instead of making ? videos these ? need to do ? to change the hood. ? are lame
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• Angeles1son85
    Options
    Big flossy is one of the most reputable OGs 20s have. Official is understating who he is. Snoop been soft and stay lying . Tray D was his pass . Snoop may get a ? missing with his paper but fucc with flossy and I promise that snoop world wil be turned upside down.

but if snoop been soft n lyin for 25 years and they let him slide, whats tha point in goin after snoop now. u let him slide for a quarter century! dont enforce rules now lol.

Because other day snoop showed up at that vip spot with heavy security and top of that didnt break bread like he normally does on sum he already paid his dues he on sum boss ? and they were mad he claiming 20s but then he got a steelers hat claiming insanes like he can just do whatever ? he want so i believe flossy told him to bounce and dont come back which then he did jam right away
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    One thing is snoop better beef his security when he in la and promoting them clubs pretty much makin him a target and lettin em know where he gonna be at
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing is snoop better beef his security when he in la and promoting them clubs pretty much makin him a target and lettin em know where he gonna be at

If anything happens Flossy is gonna get picked up by the police real quick...