So, uhh.. was 9/11 an inside job or nah?

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    BTW if the government really planned and executed 9/11 then...

WHY DID THE ATTACK WORK?

The government isn't capable of pulling no complicated ? like that off without the whole world knowing it was some ? less than 24 hours later.

ONE ? CIA tech brought the damn CIA and NSA to it's knees with information. ONE Air Force muthafukka let out some ? he wasnt supposed to.

but the government kept the largest terror attack in American history a secret? COME ON BREHS

Government conspiracy theories are just like white people conspiracy theories. On one hand they the smartest most efficent people and the same person would think they also the dumbest and most sloppy.

They can't be both at the same time.

I think they knew it was coming and just said "? it"
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    jono wrote: »

WHY DID THE ATTACK WORK?

The government isn't capable of pulling no complicated ? like that off without the whole world knowing it was some ? less than 24 hours later.

ONE ? CIA tech brought the damn CIA and NSA to it's knees with information. ONE Air Force muthafukka let out some ? he wasnt supposed to.

but the government kept the largest terror attack in American history a secret? COME ON BREHS

Government conspiracy theories are just like white people conspiracy theories. On one hand they the smartest most efficent people and the same person would think they also the dumbest and most sloppy.

Im glad you said this! To that point:
    OhMars wrote: »
    building7.gif

evG03rz.gif

? !??!

These mfers point out a gotdamn building colapse like its a pitcher hiding vaseline on his arm. Like its a prop light not edited out the movie shot. U really think a conspiracy this big would be so easily found out by your country ass sittin at home. Come the ? on man

Second, its been FOURTEEN YEARS u haven't seen that explained yet?!?

Cmon people im dislike white folk the same as all but this is some ? ? to be so fearful of them you believe they ccapable of pullin off ANYTHING. Think about that .. it really is some fearful slave ? ? . They literally suspend your reality, owning your mind without sayin a word to you. ? disgusting
  • S2J
    Options
    Lady gets shot on live tv:

I's donts knooooow. Dem white folk can do a whole HEAP o things we dont know bout
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    @s2j u sounding gullible af right now

crimes go unsolved everyday b... its a cold case for now but the truth will surface

Too much money was made for the gov to have known (((Nothing)))
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    ? !??!

These mfers point out a gotdamn building colapse like its a pitcher hiding vaseline on his arm. Like its a prop light not edited out the movie shot. U really think a conspiracy this big would be so easily found out by your country ass sittin at home. Come the ? on man

Cmon people im dislike white folk the same as all but this is some ? ? to be so fearful of them you believe they ccapable of pullin off ANYTHING. Think about that .. it really is some fearful slave ? ? . They literally suspend your reality, owning your mind without sayin a word to you. ? disgusting
    So its ? like to assume the government is orchestrating attacks to keep the public fearful? Really? ? check ur history. They BEEN doing that. This ain't nothing new, accept to ppl who just now waking up. The same ppl who befriended the Indians, killed them then stole their land. The same ppl who secretly injected black men w/ syphilis unknowingly, the same ppl who use police as sheild to keep white supremacists protected. These mf's have been conspiring since the beginning of time
  • S2J
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I'M gullible? !?!? Llls

16 people just cosigned or gave an 'ether' to a GIF---A GIF!- -- saying 'remember, no plane hit this building'

Most of you believe what you do based on 5 minute YouTube videos.

Gullible: easily persuaded to believe something

? ya gotdamn self
  • S2J
    Options
    ? !??!

So its ? like to assume the government is orchestrating attacks to keep the public fearful? Really? ? check ur history. They BEEN doing that. This ain't nothing new, accept to ppl who just now waking up. The same ppl who befriended the Indians, killed them then stole their land. The same ppl who secretly injected black men w/ syphilis unknowingly, the same ppl who use police as sheild to keep white supremacists protected. These mf's have been conspiring since the beginning of time

Smh so in other words:
    That type of disillusioned fear where mfers dont know a lick about govt, the intelligence community, world politics, etc. All they know is:

'the government is bad, and i dont know when or how, but i know they gon ? me over so ima believe EVERY conspiracy theory just in case'

They got you kid. Smh
  • S2J
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I dont even blame yall 100%, its just sad .

Yall are like battered women. Even when u not gettin beat u flinchin left n right waitin for it. Part aint ya fault, bc govt has done some ? up ? (stop---do you even know what u mean when u say "the government " did it?!?! Who? What part?!? All of it? Like, the WHOLE mferin thing? Llls)

But at some point, bruh, we adults, you gotta grow up and have some fukin common sense. We not kids believing grand fairy tales. 2pac is DEAD. OJ did it. 9/11 happened. Like, cmon. Ask yourself the amount of things/people in play needed for this to be a conspiracy. And NO SECRETS leak...
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why we never saw bin laden body? They gave him a respectable burial according to his religion supposedly but we talkin about a man who supposed to be responsible for all this ? .
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it

Yall are like battered women. Even when u not gettin beat u flinchin left n right waitin for it. Part aint ya fault, bc govt has done some ? up ? (stop---do you even know what u mean when u say "the government " did it?!?! Who? What part?!? All of it? Like, the WHOLE mferin thing? Llls)

But at some point, bruh, we adults, you gotta grow up and have some fukin common sense. We not kids believing grand fairy tales. 2pac is DEAD. OJ did it. 9/11 happened. Like, cmon. Ask yourself the amount of things/people in play needed for this to be a conspiracy. And NO SECRETS leak...

Witnessing Controlled Demolition is not a believing in fairy tales
  • S2J
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Whoa whoa whoa, so you're one of THOSE hahahah Not just that the US commissioned actual terrorists to pull it off, but additionally they literally blew up buildings themselves lol

I love it. But watch this. I live for logic puzzles:

Bc you've 'witnessed a controlled demolition', u know it when you see it. Ok

Quick, Have u ever witnessed a plane flying into a building?

No? Therefore by that same logic, you dont know WHAT that would entail, the aftermath of that impact/explosions/ fires

So you LITERALLY dont know wtf you're talking about it.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    VIBE wrote: »
    That "evidence" is irrelevant.

It doesn't prove the towers were brought down with explosives.

It doesn't prove there was thermite at ground zero.

It doesn't prove that anything other than Flight 77 hit the pentagon.

That "evidence" has done nothing for me. All of it is just assumptions based on what he feels "must be true". All it is, is coincidence. It happens everyday, all day, 24/7, in every situation, accident, incident etc.

The mantra of a mental slave

You're saying a bunch of words but there's literally too much information in the videos that I provided for you. You just choose to be blind and that's really a problem you gotta work out with yourself

I find it funny that I keep throwing multiple discrepancies at you yet you still cling to the pentagon farce.

Can you explain why the pentagon let an errant flying object even get that close to it without shooting it down? And, if the pentagon was "caught by surprise" then why are Americans funding the multi-trillion dollar defense budget through taxes? Can you explain why there's no clear footage of the event even though clear footage of the even was recorded?

How about all of the firemen(trained emergency responders) stating that they felt a bomb go off below them right before the buildings fell but long after the planes hit?

Or the fact that a random passport survived the event but all of the 4 black boxes across the 2 planes that hit the wtc were "destroyed" do know how ? that sounds? Can you name 1 other event where the black box in a plane was destroyed?

How about disproving anything I said on the 1st page 1 year ago, because you still haven't done that

But again, I urge you to watch all of those videos so that you can learn something

• xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Take it to court.

You keep saying this and it's really making me question your intelligence

Would you agree that the Patriot Act is VERY VERY unconstitutional, or is that just more "truther" talk?

Because if you agree that the Patriot Act(the very thing that set up the NSA and all of the government social media spying) is unconstitutional then you should be able to USE YOUR BRAIN and deduce that the courts are clearly just as compromised as the rest of the government, since they didn't completely destroy the Patriot Act legislation back in 2001(SOMETHING THE COURTS HAVE THE POWER TO DO BY WAY OF THE CONSTITUTION)

What kind of result do you expect from a judicial system that DEFAULTS to the Patriot Act? Why are you trying to make me walk you through this?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it

WHY DID THE ATTACK WORK?

Why wouldn't the attack work? Who saw it coming besides the government and a few whistleblowers that were killed off rather quickly?

Who brought the NSA and the CIA to their knees? Edward Snowden didn't. He just revealed EXACTLY what the Patriot Act created. Just because you know about it doesn't mean that the government had a change of heart and stopped spying on you...

Everyone KNOWS the Gulf of Tonkin was a staged incident. No one cares.

The government wasn't indicted for MLK's death until 30 YEARS AFTER THE FACT.

We KNOW the government conspired to ? JFK yet not one US official has been brought to justice over it

The government does a lot of wild ? and no one cares because y'all like to stay ignorant of history so all of these events just seem like one-offs, or "coincidence" in the words of @vibe
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    My whole thing is....

The US govt has never neeed 'public sentiment' to do a got damn thing. Legal or illegal. The united states been gettin oil out the middle east for how long? But all of a sudden they needed 'this' to continue ?

Where were all these conspiracy theorists when the USS Cole was bombed

Where were all these conspiracy theorists for the FIRST world trade center bombings in 93

I hate it man. I hate that uneducated, under-educated people can lazily say 'yea, they did it' with no fuking basis. That type of disillusioned fear where mfers dont know a lick about govt, the intelligence community, world politics, etc. All they know is:

'the government is bad, and i dont know when or how, but i know they gon ? me over so ima believe EVEY conspiracy theory just in case'

Terror is real. We've seen the beheading videos. We've seen bombings in damn near every country. Mfers REALLY live to ? lives, and American lives. Some of yall look at life as 1 big fukin game like NOTHING is real.
    Not school shootings, not landin on the moon, not 911.

Did you watch any of the videos that I posted or are you too scared to?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    jono wrote: »

WHY DID THE ATTACK WORK?

Im glad you said this! To that point:
    OhMars wrote: »
    building7.gif

evG03rz.gif

? !??!

So you're admitting that you're mentally deficient in the area of intelligence
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    I'M gullible? !?!? Llls

16 people just cosigned or gave an 'ether' to a GIF---A GIF!- -- saying 'remember, no plane hit this building'

Most of you believe what you do based on 5 minute YouTube videos.

Gullible: easily persuaded to believe something

? ya gotdamn self

You are absolutely gullible. You believe in a faulty conspiracy that the government cooked up and fed to you like a baby
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it

Wait who's the battered woman here? The one saying that there's clearly fuckery going on in the government or the the person that keeps running back to the government story on some "I'm not smart enough to comprehend what they're doing, all I know is they love me" type ?

You really need to rethink your arrogance on this topic because you're probably gonna regret it in the future
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Trillfate wrote: »

Whoa whoa whoa, so you're one of THOSE hahahah Not just that the US commissioned actual terrorists to pull it off, but additionally they literally blew up buildings themselves lol

I love it. But watch this. I live for logic puzzles:

Bc you've 'witnessed a controlled demolition', u know it when you see it. Ok

Quick, Have u ever witnessed a plane flying into a building?

No? Therefore by that same logic, you dont know WHAT that would entail, the aftermath of that impact/explosions/ fires

So you LITERALLY dont know wtf you're talking about it.

You don't need to witness a plane flying into anything to know that something was off on 9/11

All you needed was to have taken AND UNDERSTOOD a simple physics class. I spent 4 years at gatech so I've taken many simple AND COMPLEX physics courses.

When you understand the idea of FREEFALL, and the effect of the earth's gravity on any object with mass, you would understand that the towers literally could not have fallen that fast unless ALL structural support was destroyed in a coordinated way one very quickly after the other

What's funny is how simple it is to understand but people such as yourself try and tell OTHER people that they're not smart enough to see what's right in your face
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Towers didn't free fall
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Towers didn't free fall

Oh really? How much slower than freefall did they fall?
  • VIBE
    Options
    13-15 seconds
  • VIBE
    Options
    http://www.debunking911.com/freefall.htm
  • VIBE
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLShZOvxVe4
  • VIBE
    Options
    Again, take it to court bruh. You'll make history, since you're so smart and were in a complex physics class.