Snoop Dogg Kicked Out Of The Hood By LBC Crips

Options

Comments

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma Messican from Texas and I just don't get all the beef blacks and browns have in SoCal. My cuz is from the bay and Messicans and blacks are tight from what dude said. Down here in Texas Messicans and blacks get along. I'm from Fort Worth and over here you will have blacks and Messicans in the same hood with no beef. Cats living next door 2 each other and everything is gravy. And don't get it twisted. Cats ? in Texas. Not as bad as the 90s but it's still here. Idk I always thought black and brown should unite against the one enemy we both have. The white man.

There trying to take over the hoods so they can spread there people out that includes taking over drugs and gang territory, idk if its even a racial thing black people just happen to be in the way of these gangs
    That could be the case. But over here mad Messican folks moved into black neighborhoods with no problem. Just hard working folks tryna make a dollar. They don't try 2 strong arm folks in they own hoods which I find dumb as ? . If I moved into someone's hood that ain't mine imma show mad respect and try 2 make sure there is no plex between the 2 parties. That's just me tho
    Everybody is wired differently bruh. Me and u would do what's logical but muthafuckas in the criminal element of life ain't gonna think like that.
    Imma Messican from Texas but I been knowing dem SoCal Messicans a different breed of cats. Bet a stack dem bald head cholo cats would never do that ? down South. Dem SoCal cats don't like Texas Messicans 4 some reason. Talk bout Texas Messicans act black cuz some of us down here talk country lmao my cuz from tha Bay he said blacks and brown are coo so obviously it ain't a Texas Cali beef thang
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I know is two crip posters done told yall why the 20's ain't fckin with snoop no more
    Gang affiliated members on this site done told y'all why the mex mafia and crips beefin
    An I done explained ? the best I can to y'all without sayin ? I'm not suppose to speak on
    If y'all ain't gonna take the word of people involved in the gang lifestyle and make excuses for snoop then ain't ? else to talk abt really
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking at these post, y'all complaining about ? that ain't even in the videos. And if he hasn't stayed true to his own words as these guys are claiming, they got a right to call him out on it.

But something else to look at, if/when Snoops Hollywood pass get revoked, and these white folks start coming down on him like they do other black celebs guess where he's gonna run? The same people you step on going up, is the same folks you meet falling back down.

He claims that crip ? , so he needs to be loyal to it. All the ? gotta do is stop talking bout it if he don't get down like that. All that success doesn't change that a liar is still a liar. And if ? got ? wrong, just correct them. It ain't rocket science.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    All I know is two crip posters done told yall why the 20's ain't fckin with snoop no more
    Gang affiliated members on this site done told y'all why the mex mafia and crips beefin
    An I done explained ? the best I can to y'all without sayin ? I'm not suppose to speak on
    If y'all ain't gonna take the word of people involved in the gang lifestyle and make excuses for snoop then ain't ? else to talk abt really
    Bizzang bruh bruh
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mexicans and blacks get along good out here.

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    "Stop the violence" Didnt happen tho right?

You mention hindsight but a whooooooollllle buncha folks had forethought into what that gang ? was turning into... by the time Colors came out the exploitation had already begun.

Some....body.... knew...

Bru u will never understand until ? is really trying to gun u down
    I doubt don't shoot we both black is gonna stop another banger from murkin u
    We generations deep to much loss on both sides just to say awww gemme a hug even doe yo set did ? my Patna or family member

O well, it aint snoops problem. ? ya ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Isn't Snoop giving back to the "hood" by keeping the kids off the streets with his football program? Maybe that's not enough I guess but lol at recording yourself about trying to extort someone...........stupid ass

Isn't snoop hurting the community by promoting gangbangin in his music?
    How many impressionable kids u think became crip off of him promoting it in his music and videos bck when he was younger and on that gangsta persona
    The muthafcka caused issues
    as much as he fixed issues but don't change the fact
    He claim he rollin 20's but don't do ? for the set even tho the set are the ones who protected his ass when him and suge fell out

that aint necessarily snoops fault, thats ? parents lettin rap music raise they kids. fam its cool if u wanna be a gang member and actively bang but dont try to justify that ? to us.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    optimistic wrote: »
    Who's more fake, the ? that fronted for 20+ years or every ? that cosigned?

exactly what i been sayin
  • TayGettem
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    "Stop the violence" Didnt happen tho right?

You mention hindsight but a whooooooollllle buncha folks had forethought into what that gang ? was turning into... by the time Colors came out the exploitation had already begun.

Some....body.... knew...

Bru u will never understand until ? is really trying to gun u down
    I doubt don't shoot we both black is gonna stop another banger from murkin u
    We generations deep to much loss on both sides just to say awww gemme a hug even doe yo set did ? my Patna or family member

O well, it aint snoops problem. ? ya ?

@D0wn
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    ? Please!!! 3-4 cars of ARMED SECURITY vs 20 crips? Them Security Guards would have laid them ? flat if they touched one hair on old Snoop's head. Don't believe me? Google Snoop Murder Trial. If Snoop did leave trust me he was asked politely. I've seen Snoop in Long Beach without security while coaching his football team, so it's not like he can't be touched for claiming crip if he is not. Snoop was on Death Row, a label ran by Bloods and was still talking that crip ? . So all this ? sounds like an outcry for attention.

@newOldSchool who u think kept snoop protected while he was on death row THEM CRIP ? duhhh and u missing the point sure they jealous of snoop
    But snoop also claiming they hood and different crip sets basically set trippin
    ? ain't sending no money out ain't even showing his face in the hood but claiming they ?
    An u really think security is enough 4 cars deep is like what maybe what 16 security guards who are maybe armed with hand guns against a whole neighborhood of crips maybe 30 to 50 deep with more than just handguns lol at y'all under estimating how serious ? can get in gang life
    An this coming from a B Dog

This aint the OK Corral wont be no 30-50 ? shootout nowhere in America
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    ? Please!!! 3-4 cars of ARMED SECURITY vs 20 crips? Them Security Guards would have laid them ? flat if they touched one hair on old Snoop's head. Don't believe me? Google Snoop Murder Trial. If Snoop did leave trust me he was asked politely. I've seen Snoop in Long Beach without security while coaching his football team, so it's not like he can't be touched for claiming crip if he is not. Snoop was on Death Row, a label ran by Bloods and was still talking that crip ? . So all this ? sounds like an outcry for attention.

@newOldSchool who u think kept snoop protected while he was on death row THEM CRIP ? duhhh and u missing the point sure they jealous of snoop
    ? ain't sending no money out ain't even showing his face in the hood but claiming they ?
    An u really think security is enough 4 cars deep is like what maybe what 16 security guards who are maybe armed with hand guns against a whole neighborhood of crips maybe 30 to 50 deep with more than just handguns lol at y'all under estimating how serious ? can get in gang life

728384_1280x720.jpg

key word here is ? as in "? shootout"

Apparently neither of you have been to Chicago
    An ive been involved in 4 shoot outs just cause ? dont get reported on the news or your local news don't mean it ain't happening

actually my wife is from the chi, just got back last weekend.

you honestly mean to tell me that you have 30-50 ? shooting out all at once? seriously bruh?
    I know it get ill down there but got damn homie, don't put the 2 on the 10.

I never said 30 to 50 it was 7 against 4 and my homie got his head busted right in front of me
    But I never said a 30 to 50 ? shoot out would happen that yellow poster did
    All im saying is 16 security guards can't protect snoop from a whole hood of ? who would of just ? rushed his ? over powered his security and beat his ass
    Now 16 security guards plus snoop getting jumped on by a gang of ? 20 or 30 deep can happen
    Hell I've seen ? pull up deep on cats just cause they was disrespecting the set on social media
    ? love talkin reckless till they get to cocky give out they address then got 7 cars full of ? on they block outside they house tellin him to bring his ass outside now that I've seen

aww ok bruh.. I was just talking about some big ? like that 30-50 ? shootin it out.

not that I want to see that ever happen but when yellowtape brought it up, I agreed because you can't expect nothing like that to happen, now a big rumble, beat downs , a few ? gettin popped up, that ? happens. I've seen and heard about ? about that crazy.

I can't post threads, but somebody should do a thread on some of the craziest true hood stories.

I feel ya and the thing is I admit that gangs do some fckd up ?
    Even seen fckd up ? happen in my set that didn't sit well with me
    My problem with ? is they love tlkin down on us behind screens or from a distance
    But when we close enough to put hands on em suddenly they ain't say ? kmsl
    That's my only issue with outsider ? speaking reckless on stuff they know nun abt
    Or tlkin crazy but I believe only maybe 3% of the ? on the I.C would actually come to my block and talk that big ? they tlk behind the screen
    .... Of course that would follow by a immediate ass whoopin but still I can't do ? but laugh at most of the cats that tlk reckless just to tlk knowing damn well they would fix they mouth to say that ? if some gang members was in the face

• TayGettem
    Options
    Isn't Snoop giving back to the "hood" by keeping the kids off the streets with his football program? Maybe that's not enough I guess but lol at recording yourself about trying to extort someone...........stupid ass

How many impressionable kids u think became crip off of him promoting it in his music and videos bck when he was younger and on that gangsta persona
    He claim he rollin 20's but don't do ? for the set even tho the set are the ones who protected his ass when him and suge fell out

that aint necessarily snoops fault, thats ? parents lettin rap music raise they kids. fam its cool if u wanna be a gang member and actively bang but dont try to justify that ? to us.

If you promote it u take responsibility for everything that comes with it period
    Snoop been ? claiming and bangin da set since he 1st started rappin
    He been pumpin the same ? for 20 plus yrs now he suddenly can't help the same folks he been claiming was his ? ????
    How you do that??? I need answers sway!!!
    Just like when lil Wayne started claimin mob piru u know how many lil ? told me they wanted to get down with my set....u know how many was suburban kids? I turned down alot of kids cause I knew they didn't want no part of what I'm in
    this rappers PROMOTE US GANGS LIKE WE A FCKIN FRAT BUT WE DA PROBLEM???? REALLY ? ???
    I tell all lil ? this if u ain't ready to
    1) Die for da set
    2) Get locked down for llife for da set
    3) ? for da set
    Then it ain't for u point blank period
    My set is my brothers and sisters most of use got jobs like regular people we ain't always violent only dumb ? beef for no reason
    Not every Bl20d is my Bl20d not every crip is my enemy
    Y'all think we just disorder and chaos but we not we got rules we abide by and if u violate then you get dealt with on da set its that simple
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

If you promote it u take responsibility for everything that comes with it period
    Snoop been ? claiming and bangin da set since he 1st started rappin
    He been pumpin the same ? for 20 plus yrs now he suddenly can't help the same folks he been claiming was his ? ????
    How you do that??? I need answers sway!!!
    Just like when lil Wayne started claimin mob piru u know how many lil ? told me they wanted to get down with my set....u know how many was suburban kids? I turned down alot of kids cause I knew they didn't want no part of what I'm in
    this rappers PROMOTE US GANGS LIKE WE A FCKIN FRAT BUT WE DA PROBLEM???? REALLY ? ???
    I tell all lil ? this if u ain't ready to
    1) Die for da set
    2) Get locked down for llife for da set
    3) ? for da set

Then it ain't for u point blank period
    My set is my brothers and sisters most of use got jobs like regular people we ain't always violent only dumb ? beef for no reason
    Not every Bl20d is my Bl20d not every crip is my enemy
    Y'all think we just disorder and chaos but we not we got rules we abide by and if u violate then you get dealt with on da set its that simple

bruh no offense but bolded just make it seem like u lost. shouldnt no body be ready to do all that for anything other then their actual blood family. and he's been ? claiming and bangin for 20 plus years, yet just now he's a fake. no if he aint become fake until now, that means its a whole nation of fugazi's thats been lettin him claim. so basically fugazi ? wastin they time gettin at snoop from what i see. why should he have to help them anyway, they the gang right? he got it out the mud they should be able to as well they hustlers right? lemme ask u a question, do u have to pay taxes to your click? if so, how does that help further your life? ? would be better off joining scouts or some ? . i know yall got rules n what not but ? from what it look like by yall more disorder and chaos then anything for every level headed ? in a gang its gotta be 4-5 wild ? and u gotta question how level headed they are if they had to join a gang. like i said do what u wanna no diss but dont try to justify that ? u look silly fam lol.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been sitting back laughing at all the Canadians, UK ? and a few other little kids living in gated communities and suburbs typing bout cali hood ? . Y'all saying a bunch of off brand ? and just sound fake as ? .

I know I'm not the only cali ? on here who sees this ? lol! I'm going to let y'all cook though. I see capital B corrected a few of them.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Imma Messican from Texas but I been knowing dem SoCal Messicans a different breed of cats. Bet a stack dem bald head cholo cats would never do that ? down South. Dem SoCal cats don't like Texas Messicans 4 some reason. Talk bout Texas Messicans act black cuz some of us down here talk country lmao my cuz from tha Bay he said blacks and brown are coo so obviously it ain't a Texas Cali beef thang

a lot of messicans don't like black people. and they get real bold when they have numbers. you rarely hear about mexicans running ? out of majority black or even 50/50 neighborhoods. it's always in ? ass pomona, azusa, east la, etc. where mexicans are already 90% of the population. only thing running ? out of oakland are the housing prices lol. if messicans were to start shooting up innocent black families it would be war.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall really trying to talk about some LA ? . Oh, okay.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shtoopid wrote: »

a lot of messicans don't like black people. and they get real bold when they have numbers. you rarely hear about mexicans running ? out of majority black or even 50/50 neighborhoods. it's always in ? ass pomona, azusa, east la, etc. where mexicans are already 90% of the population. only thing running ? out of oakland are the housing prices lol. if messicans were to start shooting up innocent black families it would be war.

Yea right

Cops shooting up ? up out there and yall not going to war.

• K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this a shock to you dudes? Rappers pay for affiliation so of course the gang bangers are rightfully ? off .It must burn to see other sets bouncing around in a Lil wayne or Chris Brown video.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    Imma Messican from Texas and I just don't get all the beef blacks and browns have in SoCal. My cuz is from the bay and Messicans and blacks are tight from what dude said. Down here in Texas Messicans and blacks get along. I'm from Fort Worth and over here you will have blacks and Messicans in the same hood with no beef. Cats living next door 2 each other and everything is gravy. And don't get it twisted. Cats ? in Texas. Not as bad as the 90s but it's still here. Idk I always thought black and brown should unite against the one enemy we both have. The white man.
    7846658.jpg

Since when do Mexicans refer to themselves as "Messicans"?
    Why not huh? Messican sounds coo 2 me *kanye shrug*
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

728384_1280x720.jpg

key word here is ? as in "? shootout"

Apparently neither of you have been to Chicago
    An ive been involved in 4 shoot outs just cause ? dont get reported on the news or your local news don't mean it ain't happening

giphy.gif

Well Chicago do get down like that got a BD cuzin in Chi them apartment buildings be traps lika muthafcka chase a ? out the building and have ya boys waiting at the bottom is ova for a ?

I distinctly remember you posting the words "the only good BD is a dead BD." So, you trying to ? your cousin or what?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been sitting back laughing at all the Canadians, UK ? and a few other little kids living in gated communities and suburbs typing bout cali hood ? . Y'all saying a bunch of off brand ? and just sound fake as ? .

I know I'm not the only cali ? on here who sees this ? lol! I'm going to let y'all cook though. I see capital B corrected a few of them.

Lol i see u tryin throw subs out here thats cool but listen idk wht yall americans think its all lovley out here in canada but its not . Yes some of our areas are good and yes we do have hoods thru all the city of toronto and we do have gangs out here but most of them been taken down over years but still have violence like any other place . Im glad my city is not like cali but there was a point in time in my city where niggz was droppin lik flies left and right .stop thinkin yall are the only ones that hve gangs n violence ? all over the place
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    whats interesting about this situation is that they explicitly said that they need the money to fight off the Longos. so now say if snoop were to put up that bread n ? ... and it leads to a new gang war with the longos, 20s and insanes, then the Ese's are going to gun for snoop.

its a dumb situation all around.

Blacks and Mexicans in So Cal need to make peace. That would make for so much more progress. In the Bay blacks and Mexicans are almost like family. Specially my XIV & Nortenos. I been to so many quincineta parties. Cinco De Mayo ? in San Jose. I don't understand how they just funking that bad.

a big part of the reason theres so much beef is because of the mexican mafia. they clicked up with the ? nation and have been on some ? killa ? ever since. since they run the whole 13 you get stripes if you run innocent black families out of their homes. ? is the epitome of cowardice.

Your
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    whats interesting about this situation is that they explicitly said that they need the money to fight off the Longos. so now say if snoop were to put up that bread n ? ... and it leads to a new gang war with the longos, 20s and insanes, then the Ese's are going to gun for snoop.

its a dumb situation all around.

Blacks and Mexicans in So Cal need to make peace. That would make for so much more progress. In the Bay blacks and Mexicans are almost like family. Specially my XIV & Nortenos. I been to so many quincineta parties. Cinco De Mayo ? in San Jose. I don't understand how they just funking that bad.

a big part of the reason theres so much beef is because of the mexican mafia. they clicked up with the ? nation and have been on some ? killa ? ever since. since they run the whole 13 you get stripes if you run innocent black families out of their homes. ? is the epitome of cowardice.

your a idiot i can tell you never been locked up u dont know ? bout the mafia and ? connection ? aint bout run black families out there homes bout money in prison in the streets we dont get along with the aryans ? 187 on them they did bowed down to us in prison its a 70 30 percent because it on sum cant beat em join them and if u knew anything we dont got beef with the black gorilla family in prison right now

these is where as black people fukk up.

so you gonna call him an idiot cuz he never been locked up yet dont call yourself an idiot for getting locked up.

the way you know how that system works...you should know how the system of a business runs

That ? is an idiot not because he never been locked up but because he typing novels of his 'interpretations' of that life like he live it and his ignorance makes it obvious that he don't.

Would it not be more proactive to question the 'fakes'? Are there not brothers out here that are skilled in both criminal activity and business management ? The two things go together often more times than you think and that is regardless of race.

Lol. I guess this dude pretends to know anything about my background. Tell me more of what you know about me.

For those of yall that have a bit morre intelligence than a doorknob, notice that homie didn't deny that that eme is partnered with the aryans. I give 0 ? about the nature of their relationship, but it would be obvious to anyone money is involved. I didn't get that info firsthand, but I did get it from someone who was locked up. I definitely can't claim to be plugged in the day to day issues in the pen, cuz frankly idc.

but I will say that, Myself and many other black people have suffered from racist Surenos. I know families that got ran out of highland park, venice, northridge (this case was a young black chick with her 2 kids living alone smmfh), canoga park, south central, and compton because of racist southersiders. This ? is not an isolated incident. They're notorious for the ? . Don't let ole boy downplay the ? .
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Again, to reitierate my point. A quick Google of "Mexican Mafia Racism" will bring up plenty of stories corraborating everything I've said.

"MEXICAN MAFIA LEADER SENTENCED FOR TRYING TO "ETHNICALLY CLEANSE" BLACKS FROM CALIFORNIA CITY"

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/174176/mexican-mafia-leader-sentenced-trying-ethnically-daniel-greenfield

"The LAPD estimates there are now 22,000 Latino gang members in the city of Los Angeles alone. That's not only more than all the Crips and the Bloods; it's more than all black, Asian, and white gang members combined. Almost all of those Latino gang members in L.A. -- let alone those in other California cities -- are loyal to the Mexican Mafia. Most have been thoroughly indoctrinated with the Mexican Mafia's violent racism during stints in prison, where most gangs are racially based," writes Mock"

"A story carried on the liberal website Alternet, charts an explosion in brutal murders of blacks by Hispanic street gangs in L.A. Far from being gang on gang violence, the Latinos are targeting innocent blacks in accordance with a concerted ethnic cleansing campaign that seeks to eradicate all blacks from Hispanic neighborhoods.

In one instance, 21-year-old Anthony Prudhomme was shot in the face with a .25-caliber semi-automatic while lying on a futon inside his apartment, slain by a Latino gang known as the Avenues as part of a racist terror campaign in which gang members earn "stripes" for each black person they ? ."

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/220107mexicangangs.htm

These stories are a lil bit old. But not old enough to drive my point home. There's more recent ones if yall care to look. This ? is real.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up hold up so you mean to tell me I was introduced to gang culture by an impostor??

1117.jpg

LOL how jay get caught on a camera like that?