So, uhh.. was 9/11 an inside job or nah?

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    It's not a proof video. It's about how ? conspiracy theories are and the mindset they're in vs critical thinking.

Stop playing dumb.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Civic, dude...Lol @ "you refuse to accept facts right in front of you" (your videos)...

vs

You ignoring WATCHING 2 planes fly into the towers, live on tv. In real time

Lets do this, instead of throwing ? at the wall and seeing what sticks, what is your ACTUAL version of events, the whole thing, what EXACTLY do you think happened? On my word i will read every sentence, no matter how long @xxCivicxx

Once again, the the government conspired to commit an act on us soil traumatic enough to SEVERELY limit individual liberties and GREATLY expand the scope of power of the federal government. Is that clear enough for you? Can you comprehend this?

I literally lol'd. Thats not an explanation lmao
    Thats telling me what was the motive. If i rob a dope dealer i can get money and ? . That is motive. That doesnt mean im gonna do it.

What ACTUALLY happened. Very simple question.
  • VIBE
    Options
    That's why they're talking about a wide range of theories and beliefs.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    VIBE wrote: »
    It's not a proof video. It's about how ? conspiracy theories are and the mindset they're in vs critical thinking.

Stop playing dumb.

If this was truly the point of that video then it's even MORE of a ? video because nothing of substance was stated. They use buzz words like "9/11 truthers" and "confirmation bias" to try and come off as some sort of intellectual authority but they're talking about how an entry level liberal arts college course changed their entire frame of thought

These are the people that you get your information from?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Now they're just rambling about nothing at the end of the video. Where are the plane wings and the plane seats at the pentagon crash?

@vibe you really gotta do better

This information was provided by more than one person and you ignored it.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    The video VIBE posted is part of a longer podcast
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQpvTBa4MSc
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Civic, dude...Lol @ "you refuse to accept facts right in front of you" (your videos)...

vs

Lets do this, instead of throwing ? at the wall and seeing what sticks, what is your ACTUAL version of events, the whole thing, what EXACTLY do you think happened? On my word i will read every sentence, no matter how long @xxCivicxx

Once again, the the government conspired to commit an act on us soil traumatic enough to SEVERELY limit individual liberties and GREATLY expand the scope of power of the federal government. Is that clear enough for you? Can you comprehend this?

Thats telling me what was the motive. If i rob a dope dealer i can get money and ? . That is motive. That doesnt mean im gonna do it.

The government destroyed the wtc buildings and proceeded to invade the majority of middle eastern oil-producing companies...again, what are you not comprehending?

It seems like you're asking me to walk you through the entirety of the event of 9/11 but I'm not your daddy and you're not a child. I have provided lots and lots of information here that you should be capable of reading

And, once again, you are focused on the wrong thing as usual. How could I tell you EXACTLY why happened on 9/11? I wasn't there. The ISSUE is that HISTORICAL FACT DICTATES THAT THE OFFICIAL STORY IS NOT TRUE. If the official story is a lie then the government has a reason for lying, and that is to conceal intent.

Again, what are you not understanding? Notice how I'm answering your questions but you're still too scared to watch 3 videos
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    That's why they're talking about a wide range of theories and beliefs.

No their adding ? to the discussion in order to further confuse people. Most of the trash they spoke on has not been posted in this thread or brought up at all
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Now they're just rambling about nothing at the end of the video. Where are the plane wings and the plane seats at the pentagon crash?

@vibe you really gotta do better

This information was provided by more than one person and you ignored it.

What information did I ignore? I listened to that whole video

Give me a time in the video to go to
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »

Oh ok, show me where they disprove anything I have said?
  • S2J
    Options
    Instead of asking silly circular questions that dont point to a black or white answer, lets be specific!

If Flight 77 was not really a flight that hit the Pentagon, but rather it was a missile, then who are these people? !?!

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001/09/12/victim-capsule-flight77.htm

09/25/2001 - Updated 12:46 PM ET

American Flight 77 victims at a glance

Lists of victims

Confirmed

Casualty totals
    World Trade Center victims
    List of those killed at Pentagon
    List of missing from Pentagon
    List of airline victims
    Remembrances

World Trade Center victims glance
    Pentagon victims glance
    Flight 11 victims glance
    Flight 77 victims glance
    Flight 93 victims glance
    Flight 175 victim glance

A Boeing 757 en route from Dulles International Airport near Washington to Los Angeles. The plane was carrying 58 passengers, four flight attendants and two pilots. It crashed into the Pentagon about 9:40 a.m. ET.

AP
    Paul Ambrose, 32, of Washington, worked with the secretary of Health and Human Services and the surgeon general, addressing racial and ethnic disparities in health. He had gotten engaged to Bianca Angelino a week ago. They planned to marry next fall in Spain, a country where he spent a year studying. A doctor who graduated from Marshall University School of Medicine in his hometown of Huntington, W.Va. Ambrose had completed a masters degree in public health at Harvard University 2 years ago. He was more than halfway through a fellow with the Association of Teachers of Preventive Medicine and was working directly with the Surgeon General on a number of health issues. "This guy was spectacular," says longtime friend Erin Fuller. "He could've been surgeon general of this country." Ambrose's brother, Kenneth, also was 32 when he died 2 years ago of a congenital health problem. Last year, the 1995 graduate of Marshall University School of Medicine was named the Luther Terry Fellow of the Association of Teachers of Preventative Medicine.

At age 11, Bernard Brown already had style. He dressed sharply and made sure his clothes and accessories were always coordinated. "He was very particular about his looks. He was handsome and had charisma," says Denise Sessoms, assistant principal at Leckie Elementary School in Washington, where Bernard attended sixth grade. He had become an excellent student in the past 2 years, catching the attention of his teacher, Hilda Taylor. That's why she picked him to go on a 4-day National Geographic Society school trip to the Channel Islands off Santa Barbara, Calif. "She felt that this was an opportunity to further encourage him to excel, and he had an interest in marine biology," Sessoms says. Bernard lived in Washington with his parents, Bernard and Sinita Brown.

AP
    Charles Burlingame, 51, of Virginia, pilot of American Airlines Flight 77, grew up in Orange County, Calif. Burlingame went on to graduate from the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Md. He joined the American Airlines team in 1979. He planned to celebrate his 52nd birthday by attending a California Angels baseball game in Anaheim last Wednesday. When he learned he couldn't get a good seat for the game, he told his wife, Sheri, not to join him aboard the ill-fated flight, said his brother, Brad Burlingame. He also leaves a daughter. He is also survived by a daughter, Wendy, and a grandchild.

AP
    Suzanne Calley, 42, of San Martin, Calif., an employee of Cisco Systems Inc. Calley, who loved to ski and scuba dive, would have celebrated her 20th wedding anniversary on Wednesday, Sept. 12, and her 43rd birthday on Monday, Sept. 17. In addition to her husband, she is survived by her parents and a brother.

AP
    Sarah Clark, 65, was a beloved sixth-grade teacher at Backus Middle School in Washington. She was accompanying student Asia Cottom, 11, on the National Geographic Society field trip. She and her fiancé had recently gone shopping for wedding rings. "She loved to wear nice clothes — she was a dresser," recalls Brenda Jackson of Washington, who was one of Clark's former students. Clark, who had a master's degree in urban planning from George Washington University, leaves a daughter and son. Jackson ran into Clark a couple of years ago. "We hugged. She was out shopping — her favorite pastime."

Others on the National Geographic Society field trip included James Debeuneure, 58, of Upper Marlboro, Md., a fifth-grade teacher at Ketcham Elementary School in Washington, and Rodney Dickens, 11, a sixth-grader at Ketcham.

AP
    Barbara Edwards, 58, of Las Vegas, was a teacher who taught French and German at Palo Verde High School. Edwards was traveling with Bud and Dee Flagg, of Corona, Calif.

James "Joe" Ferguson, 39, of Washington, D.C., was director of geography education outreach for the National Geographic Society. He was doing what he loved, traveling and teaching. He was accompanying teachers and schoolchildren on an educational field trip to California. He tutored kids at a local school. He'd recently journeyed to Mykonos and London and was already planning his next trip to Australia for his 40th birthday. Ferguson also loved to dance, especially to the music of Janet Jackson and Madonna, and doted on his fox terrier Winston, whom he'd saved from being put to sleep.

Wilson "Bud" and Darlene "Dee" Flagg of Millwood, Va., planned to visit family and friends in Orange County. Wilson Flagg was a retired Navy admiral and current pilot for American Airlines.

Richard Gabriel, 54, of Great Falls, Va., a Marine lieutenant who received a Purple Heart for his duty in Vietnam, was flying to Australia via Los Angeles, on business. Gabriel owned his own firm, Stratin Consulting. He is survived by five children.

Stanley Hall, 68, of Clifton, Va., was "our dean of electronic warfare," said a colleague at Raytheon, a defense contractor. Hall, director of program management for Raytheon Electronics Warfare, helped develop and build anti-radar technology. He was quiet, competent and something of a father figure. "We have a lot of young engineers who looked up to him as a mentor," Raytheon spokesman Ron Colman said. He leaves a wife, a son and two daughters.

AP
    Michelle Heidenberger, 57, of Chevy Chase, Md., was a flight attendant for American Airlines for 25 years. "Michele was a pro," reads a statement issued by family and friends. "She died trying to protect her passengers and crew." She is survived by her husband, Tom, a pilot for U.S. Airways, their 11-year-old son and college-age daughter.

Bryan Jack, 48, was from Alexandria, Va. Jack, who worked at the Pentagon, was headed to California to give a lecture at the Naval Postgraduate School when American Airlines Flight 77 slammed into the Pentagon. Colleagues say Jack, 48, was a brilliant mathematician. As head of programming and fiscal economics in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, he was a top budget analyst. He had worked at the Pentagon 23 years. He was also a devoted son who called his parents every Wednesday and Sunday.

????
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

I'm just posting the video bruh. They are speaking more generally about psudeo science and conspiracy theories. I mean, we just discussed Osama's importance prior to 911 where people were denying his very relevance. Others have spoken with you regarding other evidence. But you take it how you want to i suppose.
  • S2J
    Options
    AP
    Hilda Taylor of Forestville, Md., worked to broaden educational opportunities for her sixth-graders at Leckie Elementary. The Sierra Leone native planned to accompany her class on a camping trip in November. "She was like the mother, the grandmother, the authoritarian, the disciplinarian. She was fun, and she was no nonsense," Sessoms says. Taylor lived with her two grown sons and her 8-year-old grandson, Reinhardt Stafford. "The last call she made before she got on the plane was to Reinhardt to tell him she loved him," Sessoms says.

Sandra Teague, 31, of Washington, was a physical therapist at Georgetown Hospital. Up to last year, Teague lived and worked Des Moines, Iowa. She was en route to Australia for a dream vacation.

Whittington
    Georgetown University professor Leslie A. Whittington, Charles S. Falkenberg, both 45, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3, were headed for Australia where Whittington was going to be a visiting fellow at the Australian National University in Canberra. She was an economist and associate professor of public policy at Georgetown University. She recently published a series of papers on the "marriage tax" and studied the economic role and status of women. She had taught a course entitled "Race, Gender and the Job Market" with 1984 Democratic vice presidential candidate Geraldine Ferraro. "Her humor, dynamism in the classroom and passion for teaching made her a favorite professor and a sought-after mentor," says Liza Hetherington, a student at Georgetown University's Public Policy Institute. Falkenberg was a software engineer for ECOlogic. He helped develop software to evaluate the effects of the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill and was working on a project for NASA.

AP
    John Yamnicky, 71, of Waldorf, Md., graduated from the Naval Academy and spent 30 years with the Navy, including a stint flying jets in Vietnam. His passions, said Janet, his wife of 41 years, were "flying and his children and grandchildren and traveling. We live on a farm. He loved riding the tractor and doing farmwork." An aeronautical engineer for Veridian, he also leaves four children. Yamnicky left home for the airport at 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. "He told me goodbye," his wife says.

Vicki Yancey, 43, of Springfield, Va., was headed to Reno on business. She leaves a husband and two daughters. On her Web site, she wrote about her enthusiasm for figure skating, astrology and politics and noted proudly that she testified before Congress in 1991 about the difficulties of being a middle-class working mother. She recently took her first trip to Europe, a visit to Iceland with her brothers during which she marveled at the landscape and rode a pony.

Copyright 2001 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

USATODAY.com partners: USA WEEKEND Sports Weekly Education Space.com

Home Travel News Money Sports Life Tech Weather

Resources: Mobile news Site map FAQ Contact us E-mail news
    Jobs with us Internships Terms of service Privacy policy/Your California Privacy Right
    Advertise Press Room Media Lounge Electronic print edition Reprints and Permissions

Add USATODAY.com RSS feeds

The Nation's Homepage

Copyright 2008 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Co. Inc.

66 people died in that plane. Read the bios. Click that link and LOOK AT THEIR FACES. Read the family member accounts. Explain that ? . Dont point me to no ? hereswhatreallyhappened.com. Explain that or shut the ? up. And if u feel THAT is a hoax too, that those people and their faces arent real, i wanna see you type that so everybody can see how fuking silly you look.

• xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it

I'm just posting the video bruh. They are speaking more generally about psudeo science and conspiracy theories. I mean, we just discussed Osama's importance prior to 911 where people were denying his very relevance. Others have spoken with you regarding other evidence. But you take it how you want to i suppose.

Y'all keep using this word but I don't think y'all know what it means
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    AP
    Hilda Taylor of Forestville, Md., worked to broaden educational opportunities for her sixth-graders at Leckie Elementary. The Sierra Leone native planned to accompany her class on a camping trip in November. "She was like the mother, the grandmother, the authoritarian, the disciplinarian. She was fun, and she was no nonsense," Sessoms says. Taylor lived with her two grown sons and her 8-year-old grandson, Reinhardt Stafford. "The last call she made before she got on the plane was to Reinhardt to tell him she loved him," Sessoms says.

Sandra Teague, 31, of Washington, was a physical therapist at Georgetown Hospital. Up to last year, Teague lived and worked Des Moines, Iowa. She was en route to Australia for a dream vacation.

Whittington
    Georgetown University professor Leslie A. Whittington, Charles S. Falkenberg, both 45, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3, were headed for Australia where Whittington was going to be a visiting fellow at the Australian National University in Canberra. She was an economist and associate professor of public policy at Georgetown University. She recently published a series of papers on the "marriage tax" and studied the economic role and status of women. She had taught a course entitled "Race, Gender and the Job Market" with 1984 Democratic vice presidential candidate Geraldine Ferraro. "Her humor, dynamism in the classroom and passion for teaching made her a favorite professor and a sought-after mentor," says Liza Hetherington, a student at Georgetown University's Public Policy Institute. Falkenberg was a software engineer for ECOlogic. He helped develop software to evaluate the effects of the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill and was working on a project for NASA.

AP
    John Yamnicky, 71, of Waldorf, Md., graduated from the Naval Academy and spent 30 years with the Navy, including a stint flying jets in Vietnam. His passions, said Janet, his wife of 41 years, were "flying and his children and grandchildren and traveling. We live on a farm. He loved riding the tractor and doing farmwork." An aeronautical engineer for Veridian, he also leaves four children. Yamnicky left home for the airport at 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. "He told me goodbye," his wife says.

Vicki Yancey, 43, of Springfield, Va., was headed to Reno on business. She leaves a husband and two daughters. On her Web site, she wrote about her enthusiasm for figure skating, astrology and politics and noted proudly that she testified before Congress in 1991 about the difficulties of being a middle-class working mother. She recently took her first trip to Europe, a visit to Iceland with her brothers during which she marveled at the landscape and rode a pony.

Copyright 2001 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Jobs with us Internships Terms of service Privacy policy/Your California Privacy Right
    Advertise Press Room Media Lounge Electronic print edition Reprints and Permissions

The Nation's Homepage

66 people died in that plane. Read the bios. Click that link and LOOK AT THEIR FACES. Read the family member accounts. Explain that ? . Dont point me to no ? hereswhatreallyhappened.com. Explain that or shut the ? up. And if u feel THAT is a hoax too, that those people and their faces arent real, i wanna see you type that so everybody can see how fuking silly you look.

I'm asking you for evidence and you come back with a feminine emotional appeal

You should just sit the rest of this out man, you're really not contributing anything nor have you refuted anything I have said
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

Like i said, others have spoken to you, not me, so i don't know what you take as evidence, but i know that i laid out the information regarding Bin Laden effectively to the point where you cosigned me. Still, if the lives of people lost on a flight isn't evidence, then i don't know what you think evidence really is..
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it

Like i said, others have spoken to you, not me, so i don't know what you take as evidence, but i know that i laid out the information regarding Bin Laden effectively to the point where you cosigned me. Still, if the lives of people lost on a flight isn't evidence, then i don't know what you think evidence really is..

I cosigned the fact that you know that osama bin laden committed terrorist acts prior to 9/11 and that the GOVERNMENT(not the average american citizen) were aware of him but allowed a terrorist who had already murdered americans to continue to roam freely when it was WELL within the government's power to bring him in WAY before 9/11

What did you think I was cosigning?
  • S2J
    Options

vs

The government destroyed the wtc buildings and proceeded to invade the majority of middle eastern oil-producing companies...again, what are you not comprehending?

It seems like you're asking me to walk you through the entirety of the event of 9/11 but I'm not your daddy and you're not a child. I have provided lots and lots of information here that you should be capable of reading

And, once again, you are focused on the wrong thing as usual. How could I tell you EXACTLY why happened on 9/11? I wasn't there. The ISSUE is that HISTORICAL FACT DICTATES THAT THE OFFICIAL STORY IS NOT TRUE. If the official story is a lie then the government has a reason for lying, and that is to conceal intent.

Again, what are you not understanding? Notice how I'm answering your questions but you're still too scared to watch 3 videos

Lmao With no buildup, planning, key conspirators, or any in between huh lol smh

Yea u a youngin. You cant replace substance by just pretending to overstand and by getting 'cute'. Everyone reading your ? sees right through you lil homie.

Id respect you more if you just said "i have no idea how they did it, but i think they did it', rather than pretending your comedically hollow theories are "obvious"
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it

And you do know that some of those "hi-jackers" that flew into the wtc buildings were found to be alive after the event right?
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited September 2015
    Options

I cosigned the fact that you know that osama bin laden committed terrorist acts prior to 9/11 and that the GOVERNMENT(not the average american citizen) were aware of him but allowed a terrorist who had already murdered americans to continue to roam freely when it was WELL within the government's power to bring him in WAY before 9/11

Lmao. You were cosigning Osama's relevance (where as it was said that he had none) and the reasons why Clinton didn't go after him (you kept asking why). And the public did know, at least those who watched the news. The Cole Bombing was huge ? news and everybody was pointing at that dude. I don't see how you cosinging me for something that i never said (the government, but not the people knew).
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it

vs

Lmao With no buildup, planning, key conspirators, or any in between huh lol smh

Yea u a youngin. You cant replace substance by just pretending to overstand and by getting 'cute'. Everyone reading your ? sees right through you lil homie.

Id respect you more if you just said "i have no idea how they did it, but i think they did it', rather than pretending your comedically hollow theories are "obvious"

Yo, please stop saying stupid things. This first sentence is false, and if you watched those videos I posted you would be embarrassed that you posted that.

Idk how you're not already too embarrassed to keep posting
  • VIBE
    Options

Stop playing dumb.

If this was truly the point of that video then it's even MORE of a ? video because nothing of substance was stated. They use buzz words like "9/11 truthers" and "confirmation bias" to try and come off as some sort of intellectual authority but they're talking about how an entry level liberal arts college course changed their entire frame of thought

At the end of the day, a conspiracy theorist will do whatever is necessary to support their evidence. Which is why he brought up the bombs being put in when first constructed. The man he says said this is Richard Gage, ever heard of him? It's the man who started the 9/11 "truther movement" Architechs and Engineers for 9/11. He is the fact of all of that. If he truly says "maybe the bombs were placed in the buildings at the time of its construction, then how can you take this man, or his group seriously? That's his point.

All major events are all exposed as some sort of conspiracy and logic escapes them all.

His whole point is that he was once a truther and seen their ? and changed his stance.

It's exposing their mindset, YOUR mindset. Yet, you will continue to deny this, as if you're above it, you're not.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it

Lmao. You were cosigning Osama's relevance (where as it was said that he had none) and the reasons why Clinton didn't go after him (you kept asking why). And the public did know, at least those who watched the news. The Cole Bombing was huge ? news and everybody was pointing at that dude.

The question was and still is rhetorical. I'm not sure what you think you read

The fact remains that the us could have and should have tracked osama down in the 90s(if he was the threat that they say he was) and they didn't
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it

Stop playing dumb.

At the end of the day, a conspiracy theorist will do whatever is necessary to support their evidence. Which is why he brought up the bombs being put in when first constructed. The man he says said this is Richard Gage, ever heard of him? It's the man who started the 9/11 "truther movement" Architechs and Engineers for 9/11. He is the fact of all of that. If he truly says "maybe the bombs were placed in the buildings at the time of its construction, then how can you take this man, or his group seriously? That's his point.

All major events are all exposed as some sort of conspiracy and logic escapes them all.

His whole point is that he was once a truther and seen their ? and changed his stance.

It's exposing their mindset, YOUR mindset. Yet, you will continue to deny this, as if you're above it, you're not.

You're the one that keeps bringing in "truther" talk. I don't know what that is and I'm not one

Once again, my opinion is based on historical fact
  • S2J
    Options
    AP

Whittington

AP

The Nation's Homepage

I'm asking you for evidence and you come back with a feminine emotional appeal

You should just sit the rest of this out man, you're really not contributing anything nor have you refuted anything I have said

Aight...can another 9/11 truther come in and speak for the movement? Yall might wanna distance yourselves from this dude.

Save that cute ? man, we're adults. That 'im too good to even respond ' is for lil ? . Those are names of flight victims at the Pentagon. If it were Spades, thats the big Joker

Someone else from team conspiracy please reply.