So, uhh.. was 9/11 an inside job or nah?

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    @Jabu_Rule

What were you saying before about the UN?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    @Jabu_Rule

You talking about that time before 9\11? When Clinton chose to work with them instead of going in unilaterally? Oh, you don't wanna hear about that. I don't wanna ramble.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    @Jabu_Rule

You talking about that time before 9\11? When Clinton chose to work with them instead of going in unilaterally? Oh, you don't wanna hear about that. I don't wanna ramble.

Lol and still you won't give up on your ignorance

Not only could we have taken bin laden at any point, we were OFFERED the man if we could PROVE the allegations against him. But we couldn't

So instead we chose to go bully the middle east
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    But he chose not to do to wanting to work with the UN. But his history of working with the UN on foreign engagements instead of acting unilaterally holds no merit i suppose.
    Secretary-General, Calling Osama bin Laden’s Death ‘Watershed Moment’, Pledges Continuing United Nations Leadership in Global Anti-Terrorism Campaign
    http://www.un.org/press/en/2011/sgsm13535.doc.htm

Say bruh, @xxCivicxx i thought you wanted me to end the convo with you? You can't seem to make up your mind.

I'm gonna end it for you though. You will not be getting any more ignorant responses from me.
  • wAXed_poetic
    wAXed_poetic Members Posts: 332 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch this no matter what you believe.https://youtu.be/VFZVXfDZckk
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the thing about all the drills is true, that's all the evidence needed for an inside job.

Unless ol' binny had spies.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just don't see how someone could not see the conspiracy side of this. We saw what the Government did with Iran

Contra,even some people speculate that what the Cartels are doing is government endorsed. You mean to tell me

that they caught Osama and just threw him in the water ? LMAOOOOOOO,That doesn't seem suspicious to you ?

Since when do they give war criminals "proper burial",wouldn't he be brought back to America to either A:serve time

for his crimes,or B:be put to death ? My theory is the whole thing was done for money(Oil overseas),and power(

constantly monitoring society/Patriot Act),I think I stated earlier in this thread that Bush and Cheney own Halliburton

oil company,guess what oil company got the contracts overseas.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    If the thing about all the drills is true, that's all the evidence needed for an inside job.

Pretty much. You'll also find "military drills" right before alot of these so called mass shootings
  • VIBE
    Options
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    brown321 wrote: »

Pretty much. You'll also find "military drills" right before alot of these so called mass shootings

Yeah, let's do a military drill to draw attention by the crazies, pull off these "tragedies" within a few weeks then disappear.

Yeah. Logic.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    VIBE wrote: »
    And Vibe said ain't no witnesses tho smh

No, never said that, I said their words are TWISTED, as I just proved.

I'll do another quote.
    You basically said there is NOTHING that insist there could've been a controlled demolition. You requested quotes w/ names of witnesses (as if they didn't exist) and calmly got sonned. Nothing else to prove on my part. Be ez out there son

And nothing does insist it was a controlled demo. They are describing a situation, personifying the collapse to an implosion.

which btw, the towers collapsing wasn't an implosion, an implosion is when the building falls inward on itself, creating a pile of debris. The collapse was an "explosion" of debris that covered 16 acres. Demolition jobs do not create that big of a mess. Even experts say it's not a controlled demo.

Controlled.

It wasn't.

16 acres of debris.

Hahahahhaa

Aye. Be a man and give the guy his credit.

BE CONSISTENT!

I was ready to concede some doubt on the firefighter quotes, but he ethered the ? outta yall by expanding the FULL quotes, just ugly exposure and typical half truths from biased conspiracy theorists . And it makes sense. A fuking building is falling on you of course it will sound like Fire and Brimstone

And now you have this. 16 acres of debris? !?!

BE CONSISTENT. Be a fuking man and acknowledge this.

If these little ass inconsistencies (Bin Laden wasnt on the Most Wanted list for 9/11...really?) are enough to make you believe in an entire conspiracy, address this inconsistency that completely shatters your entire premise.

Fuking pathetic
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @VIBE @S2J

2300(!) engineers and architects came together and released a booklet of 50 pages called beyond misinformation, no opinions,no ? , just science regarding the collapse of the 3 wtc towers. Using material and concrete evidence. No speculation, just scientific facts.

http://www.beyondmisinformation.org/

now I know the .org and name etc makes it seem like some nutjobs, but just check it out bros.
  • VIBE
    Options
    I'll PDF it and add it to my iBooks.

I see Richard Gage's name there. I highly dislike him. He has fixed ? to fit his agenda. The others I don't know by name.

I'll check it out. Thanks.
  • VIBE
    Options
    PDF

http://cafr1.com/Beyond-Misinformation-2015.pdf
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anyone who believes the government did this should also sign up and post here:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/

flatearth.jpg
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's pretty asinine and disingenuous to accuse people who do not believe the "official" 9/11 story of having an "agenda" but excuse the Govt. as if they do not.

In fact if, we compare who actually gained from the events of 9/11 it's in fact the Govt.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The gov't knew as early as 1994 that terrorists were seeking to commit acts of terror with planes. Clinton chose to do nothing. Weeks before the event Bush's advisers warned him of an impending attack, they did nothing. After the attacks, the gov't chose to go to war with Afghanistan and Iraq, even though most of the hijackers were Saudis.

These facts by themselves aren't conclusive proof of direct gov't complicity in 9/11. However, gov't covert action doesn't act that way. Many operations are contracted out to private entities, i.e. companies or individuals. It's a lot to explain. 9/11 was at the least a result of blowback from US Foreign policy in the region dating back decades; or at most a result from funding and training the Mujihadine to fight the Soviets even though it was known that they didn't like western influence in the Middle East.

Even if their was direct evidence, what would it change. This country has been undermining the sovereignty of nations for over a century(via overthrow, foreign aid, direct military encroachment, etc.) and nobody has ever complained. In fact jingoism has increased in this country sine then. Even though most people will say you can't trust the gov't, we still gave them more and more power to do all of the aforementioned both in a foreign arena and domestically.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why u bringing up old ? ?
    white people been using fear as manipulation...

they still got ? scared to go after their freedom
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    S2J wrote: »
    And Vibe said ain't no witnesses tho smh

No, never said that, I said their words are TWISTED, as I just proved.

I'll do another quote.
    You basically said there is NOTHING that insist there could've been a controlled demolition. You requested quotes w/ names of witnesses (as if they didn't exist) and calmly got sonned. Nothing else to prove on my part. Be ez out there son

And nothing does insist it was a controlled demo. They are describing a situation, personifying the collapse to an implosion.

which btw, the towers collapsing wasn't an implosion, an implosion is when the building falls inward on itself, creating a pile of debris. The collapse was an "explosion" of debris that covered 16 acres. Demolition jobs do not create that big of a mess. Even experts say it's not a controlled demo.

Controlled.

It wasn't.

16 acres of debris.

Hahahahhaa

Aye. Be a man and give the guy his credit.

BE CONSISTENT!

I was ready to concede some doubt on the firefighter quotes, but he ethered the ? outta yall by expanding the FULL quotes, just ugly exposure and typical half truths from biased conspiracy theorists . And it makes sense. A fuking building is falling on you of course it will sound like Fire and Brimstone

And now you have this. 16 acres of debris? !?!

BE CONSISTENT. Be a fuking man and acknowledge this.

If these little ass inconsistencies (Bin Laden wasnt on the Most Wanted list for 9/11...really?) are enough to make you believe in an entire conspiracy, address this inconsistency that completely shatters your entire premise.

Fuking pathetic

Completely ignoring my posts and STILL posting stupidity.

If you ACTUALLY LOOKED AT any of the information I provided, you would KNOW that the way the type of body parts (of cops firefighters and civilians)found, their condition, and THEIR DISTANCE FROM THE WTC ALL INDICATE THAT SOMETHING BLEW THEM OUTWARD WITH SUCH FORCE THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE BASICALLY DISINTEGRATED AND SPRAYED THE BLOCKS AROUND THE WTC.

There are even pictures of wtc support beams gashed into surrounding buildings

ejections_wtc_zionist_israel_neocons_nuclear_demolition.jpg

Explain how a building that was "weakened by fire" and that fell in on itself can do this?

I'll PDF it and add it to my iBooks.

I see Richard Gage's name there. I highly dislike him. He has fixed ? to fit his agenda. The others I don't know by name.

I'll check it out. Thanks.

Interesting. So now after your failure in this thread you're open to learning something

But wait you're already trying to discredit that book before you read it. So in the event that you're proven wrong ONCE again, you have yet ANOTHER scapegoat
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 years back I was the same as these dumb sheep, my friend told me it was an inside job and I was like "? pal, there is no way they could have pulled that off and got away with it" I did my research and it changed my world, do not be scared of the truth sheep the government is not your friend, I would also like to add that not all parts of the government are bad, there are still good people in the world, but come on now take a look at the information that is available to you!!!! their explanation for what went down is a joke.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 years back I was the same as these dumb sheep, my friend told me it was an inside job and I was like "? pal, there is no way they could have pulled that off and got away with it" I did my research and it changed my world, do not be scared of the truth sheep the government is not your friend, I would also like to add that not all parts of the government are bad, there are still good people in the world, but come on now take a look at the information that is available to you!!!! their explanation for what went down is a joke.

You are correct in the Govt. isn't all bad.

I think what many people forget and then dismiss is. Our Govt. and all Govt. for that matter are made of people. People who all have different motives, agendas, interests, religious views, morals etc. etc.

What the American public and Govt. apologists tend to do is, paint everyone else as EVIL. As if, there aren't EVIL people within our own Govt. and borders.

Straight up no chaser. Their are EVIL, VERY EVIL people with bad intentions that, will do any and everything to get or to stay in power that reside in our Govt and within our borders.

• Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    We may never know the complete truth. ...what we do know is that the official story is ?
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    People also have to realize that the gov will contract out work to private defense companies.

Blackwater was used to carry out many missions in Iraq. The president of Blackwater had close ties with ? Cheney. (Look it up)

Then somehow Haliburton gets a contract in Iraq..

ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT THE GOVERNMENT LOST TRACK OF LIKE $6 BILLION DOLLARS DURING THE WAR.

The Gov cannot be trusted. Follow the money
  • S2J
    edited September 2015
    Options

No one is stopping you...speak up ? .

Its easy for a theory to be true when it only exists in your head. Lay it out! WHat is your thesis? WHAT HAPPENED ??

And your name is @Preach2Teach lol smh ? speak the ? up. Callin mfers sheep and cant put together a coherent core belief
  • S2J
    Options
    Look at this video...ehhhh look at THIS video...ya seen this 1?!? Lol

Not 1 gotdamn person has specifically said what they think happened at all 3 sites, nor has anyone explained the passengers on the Pentagon flight