Dude offers to pump your chick's gas

Options

Comments

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She can suck my ? 20 different ways, do the most freakiest ? in bed but she too good to pump gas?

Lmao yeah okay. Its cool to bust babies all over her face but it's not okay for her to dispense a lil petrol?

• kingtob330
    kingtob330 Members Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The boyfriend should have tapped dudes chin, for playing captain save a hoe. Shameful ? .
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh why did I watch that?

Dude should have punched him in his grill.

But he made that video for women (and attention), so maybe he tryna be a number 2.

I hate FB....
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    I call ducktales.....

? probably offered to pump the gas, she said "no", and he left. That's how the real story went. He just got so bothered that there was a dude in the car he threw extra stuff in there saying he lectured dude about how he should treat his girl then posted a fairy tale online......

That's how the story would've went if it was my girl. Lol. That should be the only reaction she should have. 'No thanks.'
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also, @mrrealone salute on that wolverine vs predator joint. Batinthesun got a FEW dope matchups.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Also, @mrrealone salute on that wolverine vs predator joint. Batinthesun got a FEW dope matchups.

lol.

No problem. Somebody asked me about that before in another thread too. Batinthesun got more coming also. Keep checking em out....
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not about the pumping gas though horrible example.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ahh my favorite GnS thread topic...

Y'all dudes stop playing Candy Crush, taking selfies, and get out and pump the gas.
  • kid_khameleon
    kid_khameleon Members Posts: 337 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just clicked the video to see what the comments on YouTube were

"23 Views"

other links to the video on the right side literally say "No Views"
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cut it off soon as I heard " the way I was raised "..fucc ? ? , cuz the shoulda raised you to mind yo business
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? like this is the reason these ? spoiled like hell these days.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    The average ? would have went upside his head. But a lot of ? is ? *shrugs*

If a dude is sitting in the car while his girl pumps gas it's probably a pretty safe bet that he ain't gonna do ? .

Touche'
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All my Cheap Seats ? , Wesley Johnson tripping
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

What's with all that smacking he was doing though with his teeth? Lol

• BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    While u ? in here whining, I'm a pump ur girl gas, then I'm a pump her ass.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/wocQZ_CuRkU
    FF to 1:05

Gas stations are like urinals. Keep your face foward, mind your business, and don't say ? . Get in and get out.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol & smh.. yall ? aint ? ..
    i can only imagine the ? yall attract..

get yo lazy ass out the car and pump her gas..
    u trippin on equality.. well then make her go pay for it..

but if i see u pull up and the ? walkin in to pay and pump im sayin hi to her.. imma think she yo sister and flirt wit no ? given...

done it many of times..
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but if i see u pull up and the ? walkin in to pay and pump im sayin hi to her.. imma think she yo sister and flirt wit no ? given...

done it many of times..

If you were a real ? , you would pick her up, wrap her in a swaddle and carry her on your back. Because women shouldn't have to walk either. A man is supposed to make sure his girl's feet never touches the ground.

Then constantly give her CPR because women shouldn't have to breathe on their own. Their lungs are too precious to work on their own.

Matter fact, you might as well ? her, get a sex change, change your name to her's and live her life for her. She shouldn't have to be exist for herself. You can do that for her too.

As crazy as it sounds I agree lol why stop there?? If she don't have to do simple stuff like pumping gas, why should she do anything else?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

done it many of times..

If you were a real ? , you would pick her up, wrap her in a swaddle and carry her on your back. Because women shouldn't have to walk either. A man is supposed to make sure his girl's feet never touches the ground.

Then constantly give her CPR because women shouldn't have to breathe on their own. Their lungs are too precious to work on their own.

Matter fact, you might as well ? her, get a sex change, change your name to her's and live her life for her. She shouldn't have to be exist for herself. You can do that for her too.

lol this ? jus threw a ? tantrum?? lol
    jus shut up ? and point me in the direction of ur ? ??

all that ? whining..
    bet u spend more time in the bathroom then ur ? too huh?? lol

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

done it many of times..

Lol!!!!!!!!!