So, uhh.. was 9/11 an inside job or nah?

Options

Comments

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Look at this video...ehhhh look at THIS video...ya seen this 1?!? Lol

Not 1 gotdamn person has specifically said what they think happened at all 3 sites, nor has anyone explained the passengers on the Pentagon flight

Stop it dude. There so much ? in this thread it's ridiculous and people have offered opinions ad-nauseum on all things concerning the 9/11 events.

Bottom line is, there isn't and never was enough evidence to indict who they CLAIMED did it. Just like there isn't enough to indict who they CLAIMED didn't do it.

However, what cannot be debated is, there is sufficient evidence to find ALL parties who were supposedly involved suspicious. So, whichever side you fall on, neither side can be fully exonerated.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

Not 1 gotdamn person has specifically said what they think happened at all 3 sites, nor has anyone explained the passengers on the Pentagon flight

Stop it dude. There so much ? in this thread it's ridiculous and people have offered opinions ad-nauseum on all things concerning the 9/11 events.

Bottom line is, there isn't and never was enough evidence to indict who they CLAIMED did it. Just like there isn't enough to indict who they CLAIMED didn't do it.

However, what cannot be debated is, there is sufficient evidence to find ALL parties who were supposedly involved suspicious. So, whichever side you fall on, neither side can be fully exonerated.

Foh

I provided the names of the 66 dead people, faces, obituaries, family member quotes and all, from the plane that hit the Pentagon .

I showed pictures from the Moussaoui trial of dead bodies in plane seats at the Pentagon

Yet ? still ask 'But, but, why haven't we seen video from the hotel?'

Thats just foolishness. Pure debate mode stubbornness. We can debate opinions and suspicion all day, but if i post THAT, and ? shake it off amd don't address it?? It tells me who im dealing with. Thats coward ?
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Foh

I provided the names of the 66 dead people, faces, obituaries, family member quotes and all, from the plane that hit the Pentagon .

I showed pictures from the Moussaoui trial of dead bodies in plane seats at the Pentagon

Thats just foolishness. Pure debate mode stubbornness. We can debate opinions and suspicion all day, but if i post THAT, and ? shake it off amd don't address it?? It tells me who im dealing with. Thats coward ?

You aren't the only person that posted videos, quotes, .docs etc etc. in attempts to confirm or bolster their position on the subject. Stop it. Your info is no more or less credible then what anyone else has offered. But for whatever reason your delusional ass believes you are more right. Incredible.

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it

Foh

What plane seats did you show? I remember asking for someone to point them out multiple times in the posted pictures. Can you please do that now?

Once again, people are giving you facts and your response is an overly-sensitive feminine emotional appeal

"Dont question the official story because people died. It doesn't matter who ACTUALLY caused their deaths"
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    our federal government big as ? . ? CIA does a lot of rogue ? . but we classify what they do and blame the government. i wouldnt be suprised if SOME people from the government had some hands in 9/11 but that number probably smaller than 10 individuals. so bin laden's uncle had a private jet during 9/11 in the air? interesting can someone post more info on that.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    our federal government big as ? . ? CIA does a lot of rogue ? . but we classify what they do and blame the government. i wouldnt be suprised if SOME people from the government had some hands in 9/11 but that number probably smaller than 10 individuals. so bin laden's uncle had a private jet during 9/11 in the air? interesting can someone post more info on that.

The local police does rogue ? . The Navy SEALS do rouge ? . The DELTA Force does rouge ? . Politicians do rouge ? . They all do this under the guise and sometime direct orders or who? Their Govt. Their Govt. which, is made up of politicians, military officials, Judges, etc etc. Govt. funded and run organizations aren't independent of the Govt. They are all extensions that operate within it. Thus the Govt. involvement in this incident.

So, Bin Laden's uncle a had a jet in the air?

So, NORAD didn't follow protocol?

So, it was "Saudis" that flew the planes into the towers. Yet, Afghanistan and Iraq were invaded?

So, there are different accounts of what people saw and heard the day of?

So, there was a building that collapsed on it's own?

So, there are experts that have challenged the "official" Govt. version of events?

See. Either way you slice this pie. We can be dismissive while asking for more info. When there is enough evidence to be suspicious of those who say it was so, and so who did this or that.

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

The local police does rogue ? . The Navy SEALS do rouge ? . The DELTA Force does rouge ? . Politicians do rouge ? . They all do this under the guise and sometime direct orders or who? Their Govt. Their Govt. which, is made up of politicians, military officials, Judges, etc etc. Govt. funded and run organizations aren't independent of the Govt. They are all extensions that operate within it. Thus the Govt. involvement in this incident.

So, Bin Laden's uncle a had a jet in the air?

So, NORAD didn't follow protocol?

So, it was "Saudis" that flew the planes into the towers. Yet, Afghanistan and Iraq were invaded?

So, there are different accounts of what people saw and heard the day of?

So, there was a building that collapsed on it's own?

So, there are experts that have challenged the "official" Govt. version of events?

See. Either way you slice this pie. We can be dismissive while asking for more info. When there is enough evidence to be suspicious of those who say it was so, and so who did this or that.

ok
  • S2J
    edited September 2015
    Options

Foh

You aren't the only person that posted videos, quotes, .docs etc etc. in attempts to confirm or bolster their position on the subject. Stop it. Your info is no more or less credible then what anyone else has offered. But for whatever reason your delusional ass believes you are more right. Incredible.

No, gotdamnit.

Stop acting like we are posting the same level of concrete info.

Stop playing stupid and address this

AbDqkxZ.jpg

There is a difference between videos that cause SUSPICION, narated by William Shatner wannabees, vs actual, searchable, verifiable real names and photos

Either you believe a) Flight 77 was taken down and hidden, b)that the US govt used 66 fake names of real people's faces, to the public, and was never caught, or c)you must concede that plane hit the Pentagon. PERIOD

There is no other level of 'evidence' from your side that boxes you in like that. Tbat is the closest thing to a smoking gun you will find
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Foh

No, gotdamnit.

AbDqkxZ.jpg

There is a difference between videos that cause SUSPICION, narated by William Shatner wannabees, vs actual, searchable, verifiable real names and photos

Either you believe a) Flight 77 was taken down and hidden, b)that the US govt used 66 fake names of real people's faces, to the public, and was never caught, or c)you must concede that plane hit the Pentagon. PERIOD

There is no other level of 'evidence' from your side that boxes you in like that. Tbat is the closest thing to a smoking gun you will find

I get it. Your evidence is more credible because, USA today posted it.

What I believe is our Govt. has a long history of sacrificing the lives of Americans and Non-Americans. This incident is just another act of America doing what it has always done. It really is that simple for me, keep posting to convince whom you like. I am not buying it. Whether directly or indirectly. 90%\10, 60%\40%, or 50%\50%. America negatively had it's hands in the events of 9/11.

My overall point to you though is, nothing and I mean absolutely nothing you have posted or will post about the events 9/11 are 100% the truth. No matter how many times you tell yourself they are. You information is, no more or less truthful then anyone else.

• S2J
    edited September 2015
    Options

Foh

No, gotdamnit.

AbDqkxZ.jpg

What I believe is our Govt. has a long history of sacrificing the lives of Americans and Non-Americans. This incident is just another act of America doing what it has always done. It really is that simple for me, keep posting to convince whom you like. I am not buying it. Whether directly or indirectly. 90%\10, 60%\40%, or 50%\50%. America negatively had it's hands in the events of 9/11.

My overall point to you though is, nothing and I mean absolutely nothing you have posted or will post about the events 9/11 are 100% the truth. No matter how many times you tell yourself they are. You information is, no more or less truthful then anyone else.

Perfect. Im satisfied with that. Bc you just made your pick. Im confident that whoever reading can maneuver through your manure and come to the conclusion that basically what you've chosen is:

the US govt used 66 fake names of real people's faces, to the public, and was never caught

Hey, if thats how you live your life, COOL

I try not to argue down opinions, rather i like to force people to DECLARE their opinions, rather than hide behind vagueness and cliches, and a potpourri of so many options that they dont ACTUALLY have to pin themselves down to one. I just made you chose

• Kwan Dai
    Options

Foh

No, gotdamnit.

AbDqkxZ.jpg

Perfect. Im satisfied with that. Bc you just made your pick. Im confident that whoever reading can maneuver through your manure and come to the conclusion that basically what you've chosen is:

the US govt used 66 fake names of real people's faces, to the public, and was never caught

I try not to argue down opinions, rather i like to force people to DECLARE their opinions, rather than hide behind vagueness and cliches, and a potpourri of so many options that they dont ACTUALLY have to pin themselves down to one. I just made you chose

I am not arguing with you though. Why?

Because, you are FLAT out WRONG. I would argue if, you actually had a point and something of value add. You do not. Your evidence isn't conclusive in any way shape or form.

So, for ? 's and giggles. The Govt. didn't use 66 fake names......Blah, blah blah. That piece of evidence doesn't explain the other pieces of evidence that cast suspicion on Govt. involvement in the events of 9/11 which, aren't just A plane that crashed into the pentagon. There were a myriad of occurrences that happened on that day.

Lastly, my fore into the thread was my saying "the Govt. has a history of sacrificing lives". What you quoted was my echoing my initial thoughts on the matter. What you are offering as conclusive evidence just bolsters my point. 66 American lives means nothing when there are TRILLIONS and POWER to gain. We have sacrificed a 100x more in some instances for less.

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Foh

No, gotdamnit.

AbDqkxZ.jpg

You looking real stupid btw. Your evidence ain't no more credible than ALL the amounts of evidence posted in here. You said "show me evidence!!!" Then when someone provides it you quickly dismiss it without looking over it. Then you proceed to post a government list of names as your official "concrete evidence" as if this list vindicates all conspiracies lol. You ain't to bright my ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Our country has a long history of sacrificing American lives for various personal, financial and political reasons. I don't see this moment in History as anything other then America following it's script.

I came to say this^^^^^^^^^^. The power of money & greed is a ? & I won't put it pass them if they planned the attack. The same country that killed a peaceful protester will sacrifice excessive of Americans for capital gain
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the evidence of people existing and being on the plane that hit the Pentagon >>>> all other "evidence"
  • S2J
    Options

Foh

No, gotdamnit.

AbDqkxZ.jpg

You looking real stupid btw. Your evidence ain't no more credible than ALL the amounts of evidence posted in here. You said "show me evidence!!!" Then when someone provides it you quickly dismiss it without looking over it. Then you proceed to post a government list of names as your official "concrete evidence" as if this list vindicates all conspiracies lol. You ain't to bright my ?

russell-westbrook-yawn-pregame.gif

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/metro/specials/attacked/victims/viclist.htm

Full bios in the link, pics plus full name
    GWWhILI.jpg

Also,

P200065_1.jpg

P200062_1.jpg

P200045_1.jpg

No words needed. Scoreboard bro.
    JPW_Pointing.jpg?psid=1

• xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Still not one distinguishable plane part OR any seats at all

@s2j have YOU checked the scoreboard?

And by that I mean the poll on the first page.
  • S2J
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    the evidence of people existing and being on the plane that hit the Pentagon >>>> all other "evidence"

Lol Geez, thank you. Maybe it will be accepted coming from someone else. Some folk on IC debates get mad and their objective just become 'just dont let this ? be right'

On my word, if i believed a missile hit the Pentagon, and then i was shown a definitive list of passengers with names and faces, AND evidence at the scene with flight parts and dead bodies (LITERALLY, court entered evidence, on a US court website for public view), i would change my mind. Why wouldn't I?!?! Llls What horse in the race do I have? Makes no sense to me.

But Im 1000% sure ? understand tho, but it just hurts them to be wrong. Bc ? had never seen them dead bodies before ill put whatever on that. But they gotta 'fight on that lie'
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 years back I was the same as these dumb sheep, my friend told me it was an inside job and I was like "? pal, there is no way they could have pulled that off and got away with it" I did my research and it changed my world, do not be scared of the truth sheep the government is not your friend, I would also like to add that not all parts of the government are bad, there are still good people in the world, but come on now take a look at the information that is available to you!!!! their explanation for what went down is a joke.

No one is stopping you...speak up ? .

Its easy for a theory to be true when it only exists in your head. Lay it out! WHat is your thesis? WHAT HAPPENED ??

And your name is @Preach2Teach lol smh ? speak the ? up. Callin mfers sheep and cant put together a coherent core belief

I can see nothing I type will convince you, your change must come from within, and I do not claim to know who was responsible I just know the official version of events has sooo many holes in it, so many video's have been posted with so many credible people saying the same ? . how can you not see what's staring you in the face? did you see the way the towers and building 7 fell? if you cannot see anything wrong with just that and the explanation given then cool, continue doing you.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    It's obvious they want to believe what they think they is true. Their evidence, such as "so and so is linked to this group and this group built this and they have oil ties" etc are all subjective. It proves absolutely nothing, not even LIHOP (which I do believe).

Everything is the "it isn't what it seems" and some how the government is always having a hand in the situation more so than the "terrorist/bad guys".

Movie theater shooting
    Sandy Hook
    Hurricane Katrina
    Pearl Harbor
    Aliens
    Moon Landing
    Assassinations
    Pharmaceutical companies
    GMO's
    Chemtrails
    Oklahoma bombing
    World Trade Center bombing in '93
    Illuminati

etc

Everyone is out to get us. We live in the matrix.

blah blah blah

It's pointless to talk to them.
  • S2J
    edited September 2015
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Still not one distinguishable plane part OR any seats at all

@s2j have YOU checked the scoreboard?

And by that I mean the poll on the first page.

P200062_1.jpg

P200065_1.jpg

cQHMEu0.jpg

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution.html

You'll note the corresponding 01-455-A suffix. That is from the trial vs 9-11 conspirator Zacarious Moussaoui. That is the evidence the givt presented that a plane flew into the Pentagon. I mainly post tbis all for those lurking to make their own logical conclusion

Bc fam you arguing against ME now, not facts. Its personal for you. You're tight. lls At least just tell me you think its planted. That'd be a respectable opinion.

Lie to me but dont lie to yourself.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    VIBE wrote: »
    It's obvious they want to believe what they think they is true. Their evidence, such as "so and so is linked to this group and this group built this and they have oil ties" etc are all subjective. It proves absolutely nothing, not even LIHOP (which I do believe).

Everything is the "it isn't what it seems" and some how the government is always having a hand in the situation more so than the "terrorist/bad guys".

Movie theater shooting
    Sandy Hook
    Hurricane Katrina
    Pearl Harbor
    Aliens
    Moon Landing
    Assassinations
    Pharmaceutical companies
    GMO's
    Chemtrails
    Oklahoma bombing
    World Trade Center bombing in '93
    Illuminati

etc

Everyone is out to get us. We live in the matrix.

blah blah blah

It's pointless to talk to them.

Yet y'all are the ones that refuse to stay on topic...

Do you know what "hubris" is? Hopefully you will before next year this time

Now please refute any of the info that I have posted in this thread
  • mackanaven
    mackanaven Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe it was.
  • VIBE
    Options
    When you finally give me evidence there was one bomb, one missile and where flight 77 went, I'll get back to you.

I've shown how witness testimony can be twisted.

I gave you a documentary name, done by Architechs, engineers and physicists called 9/11: The Towers and The Pentagon.

I explained what an implosion is.

I showed you debris at the Pentagon.

I told you what the free fall speed for the towers were (9 seconds) and proved they fell slower than that.

I posted a video of the South tower falling, filmed by one of the Naudet brothers, where not one explosion is heard.

I posted a wiki link about the Osama Bin Laden as the mastermind of 9/22.

I posted videos, one year ago, that answer all your questions.

You've tip-toed around all of it.
  • VIBE
    Options
    The possibility, yes.

What that has to do with bombs, missiles and missing planes, I have no clue.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Evidence, I assume.

I'd love for aliens to exist, but I definitely need proof. My UFO sightings could be a number of things. But I do think the possibility is there that alien life; be it plants, animals, humans like us, or more intelligent beings.