Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So He's admitting he's a fraud?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some ppl see this hip hop/rap ? as entertainment and some see it as real life.

Ideally you shouldn't be speaking/rappin bout ? u don't take part in or kno nothing bout. so meh
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fake like 95% today rappers

if he dont live he should not rap about guns like that

i never heard his music tho ? him
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Time to bring creativity and lyricism back to the game ...... this will weed out the frauds ..... crafting beats, verses, hooks, and whole songs in just a few hours is not good business

I think it's too late.............
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His handlers told him to say thst ? .

Look at his eyes.
    That kid is dead inside.
    Those eyes come from heavy drug use and not giving a ? about human life.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet iNTERSCOPE or UMG gets behind this ?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's a culture vulture, yet there's something refreshingly sincere about him.

He's making the music that he likes to listen to. I don't know how I'm supposed to feel

you should feel as outraged as you do about the chick that you say is crazy in that other thread

these kinds of clowns shouldnt be allowed to breath. They making music about lives they arent living and they continue to get passes.

But what does that go to show you about the current state of rap that a dude can easily mimic the other 100 rappers that sound alike and instantly become "famous"?
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Most rappers are fake.

Yall didn't know?

Exactly. Please tell me some of you in 2015 still aren't that naive.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many white rappers... the future of hip hop is doomed

? doomed
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    On the low hating ass ? aint gonna be happy til he's murdered in cold blood like many other chicago rappers.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the low hating ass ? aint gonna be happy til he's murdered in cold blood like many other chicago rappers.

the thing is over here in Chicago Drill music is analogous to gang graffiti all that ? them lil savages be rapping about ( killings, drugs and ? ) is mostly real ...
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

the thing is over here in Chicago Drill music is analogous to gang graffiti all that ? them lil savages be rapping about ( killings, drugs and ? ) is mostly real ...
    We recognize this and ironically the Reason ignores it completely until a white guy does it for some reason.

Murda Mook said it best vs Iron Solomon... Not a verbatim btw "when a white guy dunks its wow thats amazing, but a black guy does the same thing the play after, nobody pays attention"
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Too many white rappers... the future of hip hop is doomed

? doomed

this is the only time i'll probably agree with Dame Dash

but i dont care that he is white...i care that he is not of the culture. Being of the culture doesnt mean you have to be black, its being like minded. This dude all about false flaggin and its gotta stop
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at this ? .

I lowkey ? with this ?

? yall
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    He's a culture vulture, yet there's something refreshingly sincere about him.

He's making the music that he likes to listen to. I don't know how I'm supposed to feel

you should feel as outraged as you do about the chick that you say is crazy in that other thread

I'm not outraged about that. I'm just sharing insight about a process that most don't have a working knowledge of.

these kinds of clowns shouldnt be allowed to breath.

Breathe tho? Like dont resuscitate? Sheesh...

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is why white people are crucial to the rap game. if they start copying ? and we say its wack it makes us realize how terrible we are as a hip hop culture. And if they actually sound dope like an RA the rugged man we actually realize what we need to continue in hip hop culture.

? getting killed over this ? drill music but we keep wanting to say its just entertainment. Overall this culture is terrible and hurts hip hop overall.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    No problem with slim, but why vlad pressing him like that n why vlad so hype for this interview? Like he just discovered North America or sum ? and what happen to Zach Farlow?