13»

Comments

• harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    They ? up by building it in Atlanta

Exactly, why Atlanta smh

I guess because his mother lives there. Pac bought his mama her house in Stone Mountain, Georgia which is also where the arts center was located.
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Out of all the places in Atlanta, why would they put that ? on Memorial Dr.?? Lol All the other places they could have it smh.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited September 2015
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

Pac used to Live in ATL, Specifically in Decatur in 93 - 95 before he got locked up and signed to Death Row .

Decatur is not Atlanta, and the center is in stone mountain, premier racist parts

@JonnyRoccIT this ? testin yo ATL gangsta son. Sayin u ain't from round here.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Pac used to Live in ATL, Specifically in Decatur in 93 - 95 before he got locked up and signed to Death Row .

Decatur is not Atlanta, and the center is in stone mountain, premier racist parts

This ? dont know ? about ATL he just a transplant...Cuhz a Troll, wont een feed him
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was gonna fail no matter where they put it
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ? dont know ? about ATL he just a transplant...Cuhz a Troll, wont een feed him

You prolly live in lithonia n say you from the east side. I'm from the Bronx, but my face n name is known in Atlanta , not decatur, bc Decatur is not Atlanta it's two different things fam , this 2015 , "? ? I be in Bankhead more than you do"
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

You prolly live in lithonia n say you from the east side. I'm from the Bronx, but my face n name is known in Atlanta , not decatur, bc Decatur is not Atlanta it's two different things fam , this 2015 , "? ? I be in Bankhead more than you do"

EV9aQV5.gif
  • _God_
    Options
    ? was gonna fail no matter where they put it
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Out of all the places in Atlanta, why would they put that ? on Memorial Dr.?? Lol All the other places they could have it smh.

They wanted to put where they thought they would have white protection. They should have put it in the west end next to the shrine. It would do numbers
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I just moved back to GA last Sunday. Me & lil bro rode past it on the way to the train. All it was missing was the fake spider webs on a haunted house.

Hit da strip club up
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He didn't have much influence there. It would've been better in Oakland, New York, or Baltimore.

I say Bmore and got a no sign lol, glad someone agrees
  • _God_
    Options

EV9aQV5.gif

Nobody knows you dog, johnny who??? O I mean who ??? I'm gone dog
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn shame....went to this back in the day too. Once again hiphop fails itself. But they should have built it somewhere more closely related to him and his legacy.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    Very upsetting.

Somebody should step in
    5 Grand wrote: »
    He should have never dissed Jay Z

Now that I think about it, he dissed Dr Dre too. Those are two people that could fix the problem with the snap of a finger.

I thought wen jay used pac rhymes he was biggin up his brother . So why wouldnt help his brother

What a big fat capital ? fail. LMFAO!!!!
  • WWETV
    WWETV Members Posts: 3
    edited April 2017
    Options
    The Rebuilding Of The New Tupac Shakur Center
    dtmgm21x0y5k.jpg

https://youtu.be/aezmqeAaWiA

(WWETV ATLANTA) Exclusive breaking news of the revitalization of the Tupac Shakur Center For The Arts is occurring and WWETV are the exclusive media platform for all your news, updates, and event coverage.

Stay tuned to our WWETV Atlanta & New York Host Yonkers 1st Lady aka Ms. Goldi for all your OFFICIAL NEWS from the 2Pac Center in Atlanta!
    https://www.worldwideentertainmenttv.com/single-post/2017/03/30/WWETV-Official-MEDIA-FOR-2PAC-CENTER-IN-ATLANTA

SOCIAL MEDIA
    https://twitter.com/wwetv_website

https://www.instagram.com/worldwideentertainmenttv/

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oakland, LA or Vegas even woyuld have been better spots that's communities would have actually supported it...
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we do a terrible job respecting our legends and roots of "this thing of ours" and I agree Stone Mountain was terrible place to put this
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They shouldve put it in Oakland
  • JonnyRoccIT
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Even though he lived in Atlanta for a Few years (East Atlanta, off Wesley Chapel Rd to be Exact. ZONE 6 STAND UP---Ahemmmm...)

L.A., Oakland, Vegas, or maybe even Baltimore would have been better choices. It's more of an Emotional connection w/ Pac in those places.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? did that place even offer anyways? Did they sell leather wife beaters and bandanas? lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    WTF is wwetv? Vince McMahon got 2pac updates now?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Even though he lived in Atlanta for a Few years (East Atlanta, off Wesley Chapel Rd to be Exact. ZONE 6 STAND UP---Ahemmmm...)

L.A., Oakland, Vegas, or maybe even Baltimore would have been better choices. It's more of an Emotional connection w/ Pac in those places.

Just to point out, Wesley Chapel is Decatur... I saw one of the Outlawz at a gas station on Memorial Drive one day. I remember when this location was a $1 movie theatre. Used to go there as a kid sometimes. Then it was closed for a long time then it became the Tupac center. (random facts from someone who been in the area from way back)
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    So Dr. Dre can separate himself from Pac when he's alive, then 20 years later induct him into the hall of fame, only to let his 'friends' legacy go? Same with Snoop. Unsure if he's donated to the center before, but they shouldn't let the building just go abandoned - even if Afeni is now gone. Someone needs to step in.

If they really respected Pac as much as they said they do, they'd respect his message/vision too after he's gone.

Instead we have this ? hologram.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

Just to point out, Wesley Chapel is Decatur... I saw one of the Outlawz at a gas station on Memorial Drive one day. I remember when this location was a $1 movie theatre. Used to go there as a kid sometimes. Then it was closed for a long time then it became the Tupac center. (random facts from someone who been in the area from way back)

I know that...please don't be one of these technical Atlanta ?