The Official Future x Drake -- "What A Time To Be Alive" Mixtape Thread [20/09/2015 at 8 PM EST]

Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Off the strength of this thread imma have to take Sions ? or at least ? her a few times b4 I drop her back off to you. Real talk.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Off the strength of this thread imma have to take @Sion's ? or at least ? her a few times b4 I drop her back off to you. Real talk.

Wow. All you had to say that you'll feed me and @sion would be cool with it.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    Off the strength of this thread imma have to take @Sion's ? or at least ? her a few times b4 I drop her back off to you. Real talk.

Wow. All you had to say that you'll feed me and @sion would be cool with it.

Ya a footlong, and some bubbleyum.
  • Purr
    Options
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going to mute all Drake verses and just play Future Picasso verses
  • Purr
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Going to mute all Drake verses and just play Future Picasso verses

Cosign.
  • Purr
    Options
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future & Drake the only reason hip hop is alive right now

Ain't no body else got the people waiting with so much anticipation
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    rFIpd36.jpg

? looking like they in the middle of a desert, about to do some type of Illuminati sacrificial ritual,
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    slick hope it leans more toward the never satisfied/good kush and alcohol sound than trap sound, but as implied earlier its silly to think either of em cant work and fit great on either style, ? just want an excuse to say drake stealing a style, ill buy it if he sound raspy and doesnt pronounce his words all the way lol
  • Purr
    Options
    slick hope it leans more toward the never satisfied/good kush and alcohol sound than trap sound, but as implied earlier its silly to think either of em cant work and fit great on either style, ? just want an excuse to say drake stealing a style, ill buy it if he sound raspy and doesnt pronounce his words all the way lol

? the ? ?
  • Purr
    Options
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea, not like the ? uses reference tracks or anything
  • Purr
    Options
    ? out my thread @Peezy_Jenkins positive people only
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    ? is gonna be trassssssh.

all the ppl who no sign let's ,make a bet.
    i ? with Future , that's my ? . when he win, we all win, he know what he's about.
    But him n Karoke Drake ain't gonna work out like we think.
    We know who's doing all the writing and arranging ,and who's just bobbing there head, sipping a smoothie.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Given the timing...I'm inclined to think this will be Drake Views from the 6 since Drake is in a different place now than when he started recording...

Drake wid Serena now, I think Views is probably being revamped to reflect Drakes emotions on his new relationship...that what Dtake does

So what he had ready for Views is prolly gonna be on this ? with Future adding his touch...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea, not like the ? uses reference tracks or anything

ya, not like he had a career b4 2015 or u ? bump quentin miller or anything.
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so when is this supposed to drop @purr ? you better not be jerkin my ?
  • Purr
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »
    so when is this supposed to drop @purr ? you better not be jerkin my ?

Friday you ?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Check this don't put me in any rumors involving future or ciara situation. The female future be dissing in songs is who ciara claims he cheated with. She has a name and face & its not me.

He be talking about like 10 different females please understand this. Future is Goldie.. & ciara knew this, don't know why she really caught a fit.. But because she's describing some girl with Brazilian hair breaking up their relationship , it has nothing 2 do with my user name. Stop trying 2 be physic, that's how these junk mail rumor start from the net.

Future can decipher the differences between females, he know who's who, he is beefing hard with some chick but it ain't me.
    Future - Throw Away (Monster): http://youtu.be/im-3yT-FqIw

Sista. You are not that important.

Shut the ? up . This ? mad annoying now no one cares now stop ? spamming the threads wit ur ? go get some help foreal. Idk why she not banned

U a jealous ? ova stupid ? . Grow up. The rumors is real. Damn u jealous bout some lies being spreaded. U young duck. Its not about being important. Everybody alive is subject to being talked about.

Get real, & get knowledge. U mad cause I'm a topic ... I don't even want 2 be. What's your age mammi?

Girl grow up

are you a real person or a bot?

semi-serious question

I just hate people who hate & get on the computer 2 belittle people they don't know.

dont you do that to nas?

No. Nas did that 2 me. He don't know me was chatting with me online, & spreaded rumors belittling my person..

Nas did that. He's not innocent nor the truth.
  • DNB1
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Given the timing...I'm inclined to think this will be Drake Views from the 6 since Drake is in a different place now than when he started recording...

Drake wid Serena now, I think Views is probably being revamped to reflect Drakes emotions on his new relationship...that what Dtake does

So what he had ready for Views is prolly gonna be on this ? with Future adding his touch...

......that's makes nooo sense

Damn I read that ? back like..." who the ? is this ? "....then i was like "wait"....smfh
  • DNB1
    Options
    A mysterious clock is rumored to be slowly counting down the days, minutes and seconds until Drake and Future’s mixtape is released. The countdown clock popped up online a few days ago, on the site putitallinaplasticbag.com.

The website is simple, only featuring a black background with a giant clock in the center with white numbers counting down to the mixtape's supposed release. It also has Drake and Future's names across the top, linking to the rapper's respective websites.

According to Sun Times, the countdown site claims the EP will drop Friday, Sept. 18 at 11 p.m. ET. The Fader, however, reports the site could be a fake and the clock isn't really counting down to anything.

"Whether the tape does or does not come, it should be a surprise," a source told the site. The Fader also points out that Drake released his February mixtape, "If You're Reading This It's Too Late," on iTunes with absolutely no prior warning. Future, on the other hand announced his studio album "DS2" via a press release just a few days before its July release.

As previously reported, rumors of a Drake and Future mixtape first surfaced last week when Angela Yee, of Power 105.1's "The Breakfast Club," accidentally teased that the two rappers were collaborating on a project. While Yee refused to further speak on the EP, DJ Skee took to Twitter telling fans the mixtape was definitely happening.

It was initially believed the mixtape, rumored to be titled "Put It All In A Plastic Bag," was going to be released last Friday, Sept. 12, but on Saturday DJ Skee tweeted that it was going to be delayed.

"Still coming. Some details have to be worked out, hence the delay, but it's real," he wrote. According to Brand New Hip Hop, the Drake and Future mixtape will include 14 new songs and will feature artists including Fetty Wap, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross and ASAP Rocky.

http://www.ibtimes.com/drake-future-mixtape-countdown-clock-tricks-fans-fake-put-it-all-plastic-bag-release-2101977