2 dudes fight in front of cops, 1 ordered to ground, the other politely talked to

Options
memphis2sacnicc
memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    You! On the ground!

And you, sir... Are you okay?

Lol tf
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't even watch it yet...but imma assume the one ordered to the ground is black....and the other is white.....

^^^
    Came in to say this
  • memphis2sacnicc
    Options
    You! On the ground?

And you, sir... Are you okay?

Lol tf
    Exactly. "Are u okay sir, do u need medical attention, do u wanna press charges?" Smh

Oh and for damage control, "I'm gonna calmly place u in handcuffs, I see people filming".
  • memphis2sacnicc
    Options
    I ain't even watch it yet...but imma assume the one ordered to the ground is black....and the other is white.....
    I was gonna say guess who in the title but y'all already know what time it is.

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The clothes make the man.

Being white helps too lolzzzzzzzzz.

I think that dude was Persian or some ? tbo.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    The clothes make the man.

Being white helps too lolzzzzzzzzz.

I think that dude was Persian or some ? tbo.
    It definitely helps. They seen a non black person in dress pants and dress shoes and probably thought he was getting mugged. Smh
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Yeah, clothes may have been a factor. But if the roles were reversed, and it was the black guy who was dressed up, I'm sure some cops would have done the same thing (i.e. order the black guy to the ground, etc.).

Also, that guy isn't white. Which just goes to show you that all non-blacks have a privilege in relation to blacks -- at least in most areas of life.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clothes?
    Lol...
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that arab was throwing lil buddy around like a rag doll lol
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clothes?
    Lol...

Ikr..i don't even have the energy tonight. ...yeah fellas his clothes is what the issue was
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shouldn't have ? with the Iron Sheik
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It perturbs me because the black guy was way smaller than that other guy.

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both of these dudes fought like fairies
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Yeah, clothes may have been a factor.

If you have a problem with this, what you're saying is is that there are no white cops -- none at all -- who would have treated them the same but for the fact that the Persian/Arab guy was dressed up.

And that is crazy.

Also, you can say, "clothes may have been a factor," while thinking that the vast majority of white cops would have done the same thing.

Hell, you can say, "clothes may have been a factor," while thinking that the vast majority of white cops would have treated the black guy the same way if roles were reversed (so that it was the black guy who was dressed up).

So if you have a problem with someone saying that "clothes may have been a factor," then you're crazy or confused. With respect to Jus Dre, I would put my money on being confused.
  • bscoop
    bscoop Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea didn't understand this ? . But James Brown said it best we living in a White Mans world....or something like that
  • A Talented One
    Options
    lol, clothes ya'll got to be kidding... Please review this scenario and twist reality anyway you see fit.

source
    In washington state there was an anti Israel protest
    img_1.jpg

this guy shows up
    img_2.jpg

starts trouble with many of the protesters.
    img_3.jpg

img_4.jpg

then pushes a guy that's not even associated with the protests
    img_5.jpg

they square up.
    img_6.jpg

mall cop comes
    img_7.jpg

pepper sprays one of the gentlemen
    img_8.jpg

while the other calmly walks away
    img_9.jpg

despite protesters informing the guard what actually happened, no ? were given. Here's the aftermath
    https://youtu.be/mfWjgAK-VsQ

so tell me more about this clothes thing...

You clown. Read my last post. None of this proves that there are no white cops who would let clothes be the deciding factor. You just embarrassed yourself to anybody with any sense.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, clothes ya'll got to be kidding... Please review this scenario and twist reality anyway you see fit.

source
    img_1.jpg

this guy shows up
    img_2.jpg

img_3.jpg

img_4.jpg

img_5.jpg

they square up.
    img_6.jpg

mall cop comes
    img_7.jpg

img_8.jpg

img_9.jpg

despite protesters informing the guard what actually happened, no ? were given. Here's the aftermath

You clown. Read my last post. None of this proves that there are no white cops who would let clothes be the deciding factor. You just embarrassed yourself to anybody with any sense.

lol and you stay embarrassing yourself. ? you and every single one of your posts, you inadequate ? , you. Like people actually pay attention to your ? . I swear if I didn't see my name in yo ? , I woulda just assumed the server clitched and started posting random letters on the screen again.

somebody please tell me why this dude think he that important, like people willingly respond to him unprovoked. ? posts is like the magazines at the check out line. You see it, look at the pictures, maybe even read the headlines, but don't recall none of it by the time you finish paying.
  • A Talented One
    Options

source
    img_1.jpg

this guy shows up
    img_2.jpg

img_3.jpg

img_4.jpg

img_5.jpg

they square up.
    img_6.jpg

mall cop comes
    img_7.jpg

img_8.jpg

img_9.jpg

lol and you stay embarrassing yourself. ? you and every single one of your posts, you inadequate ? , you. Like people actually pay attention to your ? . I swear if I didn't see my name in yo ? , I woulda just assumed the server clitched and started posting random letters on the screen again.

somebody please tell me why this dude think he that important, like people willingly respond to him unprovoked. ? posts is like the magazines at the check out line. You see it, look at the pictures, maybe even read the headlines, but don't recall none of it by the time you finish paying.

I mentioned clothes and your post is about clothes.

Anyway, it is stupid. Even if clothes would not have made a difference to most cops (something which, true or not, is not outlandish), it probably would to some, even if only a small minority. Pointing out that there are some cops for whom it doesn't made a difference doesn't do anything at all to show that there are no cops for whom it (as opposed to race) does make a difference.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you have a problem with this, what you're saying is is that there are no white cops -- none at all -- who would have treated them the same but for the fact that the Persian/Arab guy was dressed up.

And that is crazy.

Also, you can say, "clothes may have been a factor," while thinking that the vast majority of white cops would have done the same thing.

Hell, you can say, "clothes may have been a factor," while thinking that the vast majority of white cops would have treated the black guy the same way if roles were reversed (so that it was the black guy who was dressed up).

So if you have a problem with someone saying that "clothes may have been a factor," then you're crazy or confused. With respect to Jus Dre, I would put my money on being confused.

at least have the ? to @me you ? .. i swear ur a stalker ....

and of course i dont expect your cracka ass to get it. its was only u an few other white posters came in here with the "oh it was his clothes" constantly making excuses for cacs racist behavior..

they got into a mutual combat fight the police barged in and immediately got the brown dude on the ground handcuffed while they TALKED to the white guy.. that ? dont have nothing to do with his attire, his social economic background or every other ? reason you will attempt to come up with to make excuse for these pigs..

? them and ? u too..... coward
  • A Talented One
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »

And that is crazy.

at least have the ? to @me you ? .. i swear ur a stalker ....

and of course i dont expect your cracka ass to get it. its was only u an few other white posters came in here with the "oh it was his clothes" constantly making excuses for cacs racist behavior..

they got into a mutual combat fight the police barged in and immediately got the brown dude on the ground handcuffed while they TALKED to the white guy.. that ? dont have nothing to do with his attire, his social economic background or every other ? reason you will attempt to come up with to make excuse for these pigs..

? them and ? u too..... coward

You are a ? idiot.

First, off, you still think I'm white. Only a stupid person would think that, going on my posts.

Second, this doesn't even mention my argument.

Third, it's clear that your ? don't even understand what I am saying, as usual. I'm not saying it was the clothes. I'm saying that we can't rule it out that it was the clothes. Would clothes have made a difference to most cops? Maybe not. But we can't say that for this particular cop clothes didn't make a difference. Since there probably are some cops (even if a small minority) for whom clothes would have made a difference, to say that about this cop we would have to know something about this cop, but we don't.

I bet all what I just said is going to fly over your ? . I don't even know why I am wasting my time with you.

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

source
    img_1.jpg

this guy shows up
    img_2.jpg

img_3.jpg

img_4.jpg

img_5.jpg

they square up.
    img_6.jpg

mall cop comes
    img_7.jpg

img_8.jpg

img_9.jpg

The real irony of this is that the real Israelite is being persecuted by an officer while bystanders are calling out the fake Israelites.