DAMN! Even the Dotheads Have Issues with Skin Color

Options

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Dotheads in the thread title wasn't necessary.

Do better than you're oppressor.

Even if they all hate us.

? that oppress the oppressor.
    ? McGirty wrote: »
    They were subjugated to English rule, with white tea sipping mother ? forcing them to work and talking down to them due to their colour. This ? right here's just an after effect of that English takeover, like what you have in most other countries dominated by people of colour - it's called bleaching in Jamrock.

FOR THOSE THAT DIDNT READ

Blame white people.

White people need to be wiped off from the face of the planet.

u ? corny with it, u must be taking remedial F.E.D. courses
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Well, at least this thread will serve the ones who didn't know.

Might as well throw in Puerto Ricans and Dominicans as well.

Jamaicans...

Lol @ ppl flagging and wacking this. Skin-lightening creams are still big in Jamaica, last I heard.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know why people dont believe that Black is Beautiful.

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jamaicans...

Lol @ ppl flagging and wacking this. Skin-lightening creams are still big in Jamaica, last I heard.

smh you heard wrong that ? is done by a very small minority of the population
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jamaicans...

? who flagged and no sign are in ? denial! !! ? Jamaicans bleach like no other lol, they are on par with ? Dominicans
  • Huey_C
    Options
    http://www.whiterskin.info/skin-bleaching-in-jamaica-video/
    A boy started bleaching his skin since he was 13 to attract girls.
    In Kingston, Jamaica, there are “vampires” – people who have bleached so much that their skin has become sensitive to sunlight. So they can only go out at night.
    One girl says bleach creams are so popular in this impoverished nation that it even outsells food.
    “Nothing sells in this town like rubbings, hair and clothes. Even food doesn’t sell as much as bleaching. Everyday you talk about being hungry, but if I have JMD1.50, I will go and run to buy one of them.”

When she bleaches her skin, she says that being hot and sweating helps.
    “Yes, I go out in the sun and walk up and down. The sun doesn’t bother me. If you walk in the sun and sweat, it’s better. When we bleach, we come out wearing our socks, tights, and trousers. Sometimes even 4 shirts. So we’re well covered up. Then we take some plastic and wrap it around our skin, all the way up to the belly. When we walk, we sweat. After about 5 minutes, we take it off and get into a warm bath. Lean back into it and see the dead skin rinse off. So later at the dance and on video, nobody can say anything – we are white. “
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry Cooch.......ok
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

Jamaicans...

? who flagged and no sign are in ? denial! !! ? Jamaicans bleach like no other lol, they are on par with ? Dominicans

? YOURSELF have you actually lived in jamaica??? what city are you in???? how many jamaicans or west indians in general live in your state/city. I find that it's usually african americans from the south who don't have much interaction with west indians that talk this ? .
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I change complexions or look different complexions in light. I always wish I was just 1 tone dark.never seen the problem with it. I look better with a tan
  • Huey_C
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Jamaicans...

? YOURSELF have you actually lived in jamaica??? what city are you in???? how many jamaicans or west indians in general live in your state/city. I find that it's usually african americans from the south who don't have much interaction with west indians that talk this ? .

Lmao I grew up with Jamaican's, trini's and Zoe's ..try again ? boy
  • zzombie
    Options

Jamaicans...

? where are you from??? Telling me you grew up with up with a few west Indians tells me nothing ? and if those western Indians you grew up with were ? birds of a feather flock together.

West Indians are very proud of our African heritage. Some of us however don't want to be called black because we don't want to be associated with your African American ass
  • Huey_C
    Options

Jamaicans...

? where are you from??? Telling me you grew up with up with a few west Indians tells me nothing ? and if those western Indians you grew up with were ? birds of a feather flock together.

West Indians are very proud of our African heritage. Some of us however don't want to be called black because we don't want to be associated with your African American ass

All the bleaching your doing is frying tour brain bruh relax. And not all west indians, just mostly jamaicans are obsessed with rubbing smh
  • zzombie
    Options

Jamaicans...

All the bleaching your doing is frying tour brain bruh relax. And not all west indians, just mostly jamaicans are obsessed with rubbing smh

? you and your ? mouth you know nothing about Jamaicans or jamaica
  • Huey_C
    Options

Jamaicans...

Jamaicans love bleach more than they love food
  • zzombie
    Options
    Let me say it again west Indians that includes Jamaicans are very proud of our African heritage.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jamaican posters:

serious question... how many holes are there in your giant oversized shorts that you're wearing right now?
  • zzombie
    Options

Jamaicans...

Jamaicans love bleach more than they love food

Not as much as we love your mother's ? and mouth.
  • zzombie
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    @jamaican posters:

serious question... how many holes are there in your giant oversized shorts that you're wearing right now?

Less holes than your boyfriend's underwear you cocky sucking battyman
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jamaican posters:

You have a disgusting imagination.
  • Huey_C
    Options
    Let me say it again west Indians that includes Jamaicans are very proud of our African heritage.

Your national hero vybz Kartel would disagree
  • zzombie
    Options

Your national hero vybz Kartel would disagree

Marcus garvey and queen Nanny are our national heroes you uneducated 25% homosexual battyboy. Vybz kartel was a degenerate who is now rightfully spending the rest of his life in prison.
  • zzombie
    Options
    @jamaican posters:

You have a disgusting imagination.

Who else asks another man about his shorts but a ? maggot battyboy like yourself
  • zzombie
    Options
    African Americans can gtfoh with bashing Jamaicans because of kartel. When Michael Jackson ? mastered the process of skin bleaching decades before anyone even heard of vybz kartel