Eazy E-Real Muthapphukkin G's Unreleased directors cut

Options
Lebong James
Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://youtu.be/car_j3HFELE

"This is a version of Real Muthafuckkin G's Eazy and I started to put together in 1993 but we never got to finish. It was Eric’s wish that this version go out after the softer MTV version had its run but then he got sick - RIP Eric - and there was no corporate funding anymore to finish the cut. After seeing Straight Outta Compton I realized just how much I missed my friend Eazy -how we all miss Eazy -so I finished this version at my own expense and I’m sure he's watching as this version finally get's out there, especially now, in his own voice, not an actor's. - REAL peace, Marty Thomas, director"

Comments

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well ? . I never noticed before, but isn't that Sin Loc in the video from the Bangin' On Wax ish? Light skinned cat with the brown fro.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if its Youtube or my computer but the lip syncing was off.

Still a great song though.
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was that the comedian Arnez J that used to be on BET Comic View playing as Eazy in the video?
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo, when he be like muthafucka snoop, muthafuck dre.... the gunshots edit was way better, right?

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...Every time I see Dresta I think back to when Nate Dogg served that nikka Tiger Woods style with a golf club...I felt B.G. Knoccout coulda' had a solo career but went no further than Real Brothers...

real talk man. BG def shouldve been able to take himself to another level. this is just another example of the streets taking more than it'll ever give you.... dude just couldnt drop the nutty blocc life.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is very similar to the Meek & Drake situation. Everything from the style of songs that were made to the disputes between two particular individuals
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    This is very similar to the Meek & Drake situation. Everything from the style of songs that were made to the disputes between two particular individuals

What? Lol
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao at "the proceeding was not authorized by dre dre"

Maybe his goof ass did forbid this from being included from tge movie
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    ...Every time I see Dresta I think back to when Nate Dogg served that nikka Tiger Woods style with a golf club...I felt B.G. Knoccout coulda' had a solo career but went no further than Real Brothers...

real talk man. BG def shouldve been able to take himself to another level. this is just another example of the streets taking more than it'll ever give you.... dude just couldnt drop the nutty blocc life.

So that lil ? was really out there like dat....

My.?

https://youtu.be/uOpWgq59myE
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I don't know if its Youtube or my computer but the lip syncing was off.

Still a great song though.

U need to update that windows 95 old man

I'm on an iMac w/ 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Well ? . I never noticed before, but isn't that Sin Loc in the video from the Bangin' On Wax ish? Light skinned cat with the brown fro.

I think you referring to ? Red....

Eazy-EAndDirtyRedBeverlyHillsCop3Premier_zps43a73ca8.jpg

If that's who you referring to, he bald now. May still be out there in Cali too. Ran across him on fb........

YapatnaJB wrote: »
    Was that the comedian Arnez J that used to be on BET Comic View playing as Eazy in the video?

Nah, dats Funny Man AJ Johnson I think. I don't know where he's been cause he was hilarious and worked w/ P, Cube, Cash Money, and a few more cats w/ big names, but then just disappeared....

http://ajcertified1.tumblr.com/post/14693867512/eazy-e-and-aj-johnson-the-actor-this-photo-is-from

tumblr_lwol6jQHoB1qd1elso1_1280.png

AJ Johnson stand up made me cry....That ? is ? hilarious
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goated.

This ? make a ? wanna dust off the flannel put his locs on and ride out.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Lol shut yo goofy ass up. This ? wasn't over some ? ass twitter ? lol dafuck

Was going to say this same thing.
    Cant comoare this with some ? , mock meat twitter beef
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

I think you referring to ? Red....

Eazy-EAndDirtyRedBeverlyHillsCop3Premier_zps43a73ca8.jpg

If that's who you referring to, he bald now. May still be out there in Cali too. Ran across him on fb........

YapatnaJB wrote: »

Nah, dats Funny Man AJ Johnson I think. I don't know where he's been cause he was hilarious and worked w/ P, Cube, Cash Money, and a few more cats w/ big names, but then just disappeared....

http://ajcertified1.tumblr.com/post/14693867512/eazy-e-and-aj-johnson-the-actor-this-photo-is-from

I saw him back in june at J's spot comedy club in Inglewood... He gained a little, well a lot of weight. His face looks the same though.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Lol shut yo goofy ass up. This ? wasn't over some ? ass twitter ? lol dafuck

Drake/Dre = doesn't live what they "write"
    Meek/Eazy = lives what they Rap about

Drake/Dre = Uses a team but takes all of the credit
    Meek/Eazy = Practices what they preach

"Charged Up" = "? Ain't ? "
    "Back 2 Back" = "? With Dre Day..."

"Wanna Know" = "Real Muthaphukkin G's"
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake/Dre = Uses a team but takes all of the credit