Damn Rozay SMH

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He wants a trophy and looks as though he's getting a nice one..looks good, hip to the lifestyle..how are yall trying to understand what a man in his position wants?

I'm sure he knows exactly what he's getting..kudos to him for being honest and unapologetic.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I HIT THAT TOO
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    He wants a trophy and looks as though he's getting a nice one..looks good, hip to the lifestyle..how are yall trying to understand what a man in his position wants?

I'm sure he knows exactly what he's getting..kudos to him for being honest and unapologetic.

by getting married to her???
    and allowing her, to have access to his resources, he accumulated on his own???

i'm sorry... we know how it's gonna play out.
    He could of kept her as a play thing , until he got bored. Shawty is only 22, she don't appear to be that game tight, and she looks wet around the ears. maybe Rawse is gonna mold her.
    dude went from from dealing with beautiful mature business women, to a 22 year old that's made of plastic.................................

i look at ppl like Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, and Denzel who all have been married for a long time, have solid families, and matured in various avenues of their lives. the common denominator being, they all got with a certain quality of women, who not only held them down, but help them improve as men...
    a quality women motivates ? . Barack would of never been president, had he didn't have a woman of Michelle quality.
    just look at Kanye, ever since he lost fiance chick. dude has been going down hill.

Again..you think he doesn't know all this? He's a grown ass man..you know nothing of the arrangement but the fact that they are engaged.

If that's what HE wants who really cares what bloggers feel about it..lol.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options

by getting married to her???
    and allowing her, to have access to his resources, he accumulated on his own???

i'm sorry... we know how it's gonna play out.
    He could of kept her as a play thing , until he got bored. Shawty is only 22, she don't appear to be that game tight, and she looks wet around the ears. maybe Rawse is gonna mold her.
    dude went from from dealing with beautiful mature business women, to a 22 year old that's made of plastic.................................

i look at ppl like Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, and Denzel who all have been married for a long time, have solid families, and matured in various avenues of their lives. the common denominator being, they all got with a certain quality of women, who not only held them down, but help them improve as men...
    a quality women motivates ? . Barack would of never been president, had he didn't have a woman of Michelle quality.
    just look at Kanye, ever since he lost fiance chick. dude has been going down hill.

Again..you think he doesn't know all this? He's a grown ass man..you know nothing of the arrangement but the fact that they are engaged.

If that's what HE wants who really cares what bloggers feel about it..lol.

@ the bolded obviously... But i'm discussing with @Kat... @RossTheRealC_O doesn't post here.
    And on this DISCUSSION Board, i'm DISCUSSING the fact that, this move doesn't make sense . this ? Ross had his cake and was eating it too.
    Sounded like he was getting lonely, got his ? suck one good time , said ? it, and threw in the towel.
    Ross could do w/e make hims happy, but IMO that wasn't the smartest move, ie common sense...That Peter Pan i'm happy ? ' don't fly in the world, especially when one got ? to lose, and ppl are constantly plotting because, they see ppl such as ross, as targets.

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I wonder if her body is real?

I mean she looks dope, but I don't think I could wife a ? with a fake ass and fake ? .

Word to Miracle Watts
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I'd hit her w/ the RICO
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure Rozay gets alot of ? , and i doubt he'd be faithful in a serious relationship, so props to the boss for choosing a partner with similar mannerisms as his and not breaking the heart of some unknowingly faithful lady
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options

? McGirty wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I wonder if her body is real?

I mean she looks dope, but I don't think I could wife a ? with a fake ass and fake ? .

It's not. There's a before/after pic somewhere on the internet.

Her transformation is shocking

I don't know man. It seems that she could possibly be naturally thick. Maybe she had a little work, but she wasn't looking bad in these early photos and I can see her growing into what she is now............

254530_213258618706500_100000670896255_622911_5238267_n.jpg

[img]http://static.thefrisky.com/uploads/2014/03/19/? -6.gif[/img]

WTF IS THAT IN THE MIDDLE?!

Lol...yoooooooo, this ? stupid
  • D0wn
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Y'all not seeing the bigger picture. ....

Meek is closer to his jump off again.....

Me and LeBron got the same whips
    Me and Dwyane on the same strip
    Me and Wiz burn the same piff
    Me and Stalley need the same pick
    Me and Meek bone the same chicks
    Me and Wale rock the same kicks
    Contract like I play for the Knicks
    My crib look like I'm still playing with bricks
    - Rick Ross (Party Heart)

If Ross cool wit it how come yall aint?

Idk about u... but in english, bone dont mean put a ring on it.. bone dont mean, u gonna be Mrs False Rawse..
    May be in creole and spanish, but not in english bruh.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Idk about u... but in english, bone dont mean put a ring on it.. bone dont mean, u gonna be Mrs False Rawse..

Ross don't got a problem with it homie
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He also didnt have a problem with smacking up that mexican gardener...
    We saw how that went. i digress.

lol what the ? that got to do with this?

Next why don't you bring up that he ain't have a problem lying about being a CO?

Who cares? If the man found happiness with a stripper, why does it bother you? If he ends up getting half his money took and 18 years worth of child support on his hands, that's his (poor) decision to make
  • D0wn
    Options

He also didnt have a problem with smacking up that mexican gardener...
    We saw how that went. i digress.

lol what the ? that got to do with this?

Next why don't you bring up that he ain't have a problem lying about being a CO?

Who cares? If the man found happiness with a stripper, why does it bother you? If he ends up getting half his money took and 18 years worth of child support on his hands, that's his (poor) decision to make

Then why even have a thread, if ppl cant discuss it, matter of fact , y did u even enter this thread?