The Official Future x Drake -- "What A Time To Be Alive" Mixtape Thread [20/09/2015 at 8 PM EST]

Options

Comments

• clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Drake better slow down too. too much over saturation can cause people to get tired of him because outside of back to back he's been kibda shaky with a lot of his recent material
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still hear DRAKE last joint gettin radio spins & that came out in February.. wattba might get played for a year & half im cool with that B)
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

I pulled up into the work parking lot this morning bangin change locations & the security guard saluted me B)

lmaooo
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? dont need links. This ? is on datpiff
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    ? it's been on iTunes get yo self the official copy
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    Drake better slow down too. too much over saturation can cause people to get tired of him because outside of back to back he's been kibda shaky with a lot of his recent material

Besides future. Drake keeping hip hop alive.. he need to drop 1 more CLASSIC to end the year

Even charged up was a lyrical slaughterfest on meek punk ass
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "i might take quentin to follies"

"You just a battle rapper, I'm an official trapper
    ? be droppin' subliminals, they're just some jibber jabber"

"i know them tears still fallin down on my last ? "
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Yall ? dont need links. This ? is on datpiff

no it's not mate
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont know why ? hype everything drake puts out like its second coming of the 10 commandments. All the beats sound similar as ? , and drake is rappin about the same lame as ? he always is, ? dont got no substance or ever switch it up. Like someone said this ? is background music, i been playing this ? while i work and it just sounds like one long ass song. Except gutter that tracks pretty dope. Stop overhypin everything this cat put out though, yes he can put some good music, but this aint it, this some throwaway ? . How ? can listen to compton and then listen to this and say the production is incredible is beyond me.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Crooked like the IC version of Woj.
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    All yall gotta do is just go on iTunes! Yall ? swear up & down yall ballin but don't wanna spend 9.99 for some music.. cheap ass ? smh
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? go hard

Scholarships..

iLOM5W.gif
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    i dont know why ? hype everything drake puts out like its second coming of the 10 commandments. All the beats sound similar as ? , and drake is rappin about the same lame as ? he always is, ? dont got no substance or ever switch it up. Like someone said this ? is background music, i been playing this ? while i work and it just sounds like one long ass song. Except gutter that tracks pretty dope. Stop overhypin everything this cat put out though, yes he can put some good music, but this aint it, this some throwaway ? . How ? can listen to compton and then listen to this and say the production is incredible is beyond me.

Okay why come in here & waste ya time posting when u could easily go in a thread of an artist u like & give him his accolades

This album ? all over Compton! I regretted purchasing that ? but I'm enjoying the lyrics, songs & production 10/10 for me
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited September 2015
    Options
    idk how long these guys actually worked on it, but if i guessed id say a week. project could be better, prolly if they spent more time on it but with how i think a guy like future works, and they schedule, they put together a solid project real quick, ? seem to be disappointed its not a classic but not everything is, its good for what it is imo, a mixtape(this one just happens to be for sale) and i like drake on this sound, its not like he spittin trap lyrics, he bringing him to this sound, gotta switch it up sometimes. but its just like when jay brought himself to the cash money sound on ha, most prolly wont like it. also think future had nice moments.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    "what about all the ? y'all said was supposed to happen?
    are we supposed to forget the fact that it never happened?"

remembers when folks said meek would win a beef against drake since he's a battle rapper...

giphy.gif

Hilarious.

"Is that a World Tour or your Girl's Tour...
    I know that you got to be a Thug for her"

"This ain't what she meant when she told you to open up more"

"Trigger fingers turn to Twitter Fingers"

"You getting bodied by a singing ? "

giphy.gif
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    this ? will prolly be all in the shake junt tho, thats prolly one of their aims

also metro and zaytoven fightin for producer of the year
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    Mannng listening to this ? while i fill up these prescription bottles at work got me really thinkin I'm movin dope.. jeezus take the wheel
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannng listening to this ? while i fill up these prescription bottles at work got me really thinkin I'm movin dope.. jeezus take the wheel

You are moving dope, official trapper status
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »

Lmao the bolded had me rolling
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lol they can be about any girl he been with last few years
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake been making them same claims since he came out
    His whole career is hotline bling over and over again
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    diamonds dancing, scholarship, jumpman i think my favs for now
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    Drake been making them same claims since he came out
    His whole career is hotline bling over and over again

Bruh u just might be gettin tricked on youtube or something & playin the same song over & over again

Cuz all his music sounds different too me *shrugs*