The Official Future x Drake -- "What A Time To Be Alive" Mixtape Thread [20/09/2015 at 8 PM EST]

Options

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Name names for famous people but not accounts then

Give names of teams or reality shows or somethin

In the breakfast club interview , Jay-z spoke about his album review on ahh.com, so we do know he visits the site, Idk if the ? a member tho.

and wasn't there a ? mad af @ one of busta's threads not too long ago lol

But the review was on the front page not the actual forum
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake went in on Meek on that 30 for 30 freestyle
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    aight so after givin it a couple listens and more time to marinate ive come to the conclusion that i stand by my previous statement.....this ? is trash. plug is aight, drake murked 30 for 30 though. When this ? puts his studio album out without being held back by cash money look the ? out. but lets be honest this mixtape aint cuttin it. and homie that said this ? is better than compton...... just........no.....smh.

how is he getting held back by cash money? he literally does whatever he wants

the obligatory features and cash money producers he has to have on his albums same as wayne. Same ? wayne got tired of, that he couldnt work with the artists and producers he really wanted if birdman wasnt feelin it. yall know birdy dont be tryin to pay out money for features and producers. When Drake puts out the album he really wants that ? will probably be crazy and im not even a fan of his like that.
  • SouthsideShawn
    SouthsideShawn Members Posts: 280 ✭✭
    Options
    <~~~~~~~~ jojo
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    aight so after givin it a couple listens and more time to marinate ive come to the conclusion that i stand by my previous statement.....this ? is trash. plug is aight, drake murked 30 for 30 though. When this ? puts his studio album out without being held back by cash money look the ? out. but lets be honest this mixtape aint cuttin it. and homie that said this ? is better than compton...... just........no.....smh.

the obligatory features and cash money producers he has to have on his albums same as wayne. Same ? wayne got tired of, that he couldnt work with the artists and producers he really wanted if birdman wasnt feelin it. yall know birdy dont be tryin to pay out money for features and producers. When Drake puts out the album he really wants that ? will probably be crazy and im not even a fan of his like that.

You really don't know what the hell you're talking about .
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    <-- Memphis Bleek
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You really don't know what the hell you're talking about .

really?? then please enlighten us all since you know it all.....
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    I don't think he dropping these projects to get off cash money I think he dropping em becuz Apple not finna be just paying him $20 mill to host Apple Music radio shows same thing with Dre they tryna make sum of that investment money back....those 2 dropping projects after deals with Apple ain't a coincidence...... Think Jay Z Live Nation deal you invest in artist but you gotta make that money back
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future & the beats saved this project
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    40 boi 1da and t minus have literally produced 95% of drakes music on all his albums

And Drake don't even feature CM artists on his albums like that

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    40 boi 1da and t minus have literally produced 95% of drakes music on all his albums

And Drake don't even feature CM artists on his albums like that

nicki hasn't been on a drake album since take care, wayne wasn't on NTWS those are the only CMYM artists on his album.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    This thread has mutated into something else

• MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake-Future (Cash Money/Republic-Epic) 450-475k albums, 475-500k SPS

how much does the mixtape cost? 10$ ?

Let's not do the math on this quite yet ......these numbers may be factoring in streaming ....... I would like to know how it breaks down or add up

WTT was actual sales before streaming was being added on overall numbers
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im a fute fan anddrake is alright

But

I wasnt feeling this. Sound like alot of throw aways
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    Like someone else said, this is whip music.

I think this ? was meant to be given away for free till the labels stepped in. This is definitely mixtape quality.

If Drake goes gold off 2 mixtapes then you got to ask yourself as a rapper, why are you still giving away your music for free?
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    I don't think he dropping these projects to get off cash money I think he dropping em becuz Apple not finna be just paying him $20 mill to host Apple Music radio shows same thing with Dre they tryna make sum of that investment money back....those 2 dropping projects after deals with Apple ain't a coincidence...... Think Jay Z Live Nation deal you invest in artist but you gotta make that money back

Didn't iovine renegotiate the buyout cash option to cash, stocks, and a job with Apple for him and dre?

I think live nation got the better deal because of all the extra Jay brung to the deal ....his catalog, and the artist associated with roc nation and all the tours .....remember the naysayers who was like live nation should have never made that deal with Jay ....now look lol

Apple might be cooking up something big for drake cause a few albums and a radio show ain't worth 19 M's
  • irite
    irite Members Posts: 169 ✭✭
    Options
    So now ppl calling ? background music huh, gone from 'yeah but it bangs in the whip' to 'yeah buts it good hood background music'

Foh just call it what it is, forgettable garbage

And aubrey dont write ? , which makes this even more wack, completely manufactured artist

Q miller wrote that 30 30
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    irite wrote: »
    So now ppl calling ? background music huh, gone from 'yeah but it bangs in the whip' to 'yeah buts it good hood background music'

Foh just call it what it is, forgettable garbage

And aubrey dont write ? , which makes this even more wack, completely manufactured artist

Q miller wrote that 30 30

Pure faggotry hatred that doesnt make sense. Meek Mill please close your account.
  • irite
    irite Members Posts: 169 ✭✭
    Options
    Explain how that doesnt make sense, ill wait
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »

Didn't iovine renegotiate the buyout cash option to cash, stocks, and a job with Apple for him and dre?

I think live nation got the better deal because of all the extra Jay brung to the deal ....his catalog, and the artist associated with roc nation and all the tours .....remember the naysayers who was like live nation should have never made that deal with Jay ....now look lol

Apple might be cooking up something big for drake cause a few albums and a radio show ain't worth 19 M's

Yea I don't know why ? thought Jay wouldn't be good for the $100+ mill over sum years they made easy money back with that one.....

Dre and Jimmy did get cash stocks and a job but just like with Drake they're still investments to Apple and I'm pretty sure to get their apple music brand bigger and monopolize off of the investments in them that they made I can bet Apple sum where in there had sum clause where they have to release music becuz Apple gonna try and make that investment money back up as quickly as possible..... It don't get much more money greedy then Apple
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #1 in 45 countries
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    #1 in 45 countries

Wow are you serious? That's ? amazing, damn.....my Itunes is ? up for some reason, gonna try to cop it later this week. If there's another site that has a full link to this mixtape, please let me know ya'll.....