Options

Comments

• Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    they overturned it coz Gabriel didn't kick Costa...he made no contact...and the refs didn't even see the incident!!!

? overturning the ban we should get a replay...how can a ref send a player off then admit he didn't see the incident? especially a ref who arsenal have been complaining about for years coz he clearly has an agenda...

watch this then tell me Gabriel deserves a ban

https://streamable.com/4i5t?t=0.0

He lashed out, meaning there was intent...doesn't matter whether he made contact.

of course it does...violent conduct...does that look violent? that is no lashing out...if he hadn't been sent off during the game and the FA decided to ban him after seeing that video would you say it was deserved and violent conduct? seriously way more violent ? happens during the game...sry that doesn't qualify as even a yellow card, its the reaction that makes it seem like its worse...

also what about the refs admitting none of them saw it but still sent him off?

I agree that it was a minor but it's still a red-able offence man. You'd just hope the ref uses some common sense and simmers it like a Howard Webb would have.

I don't see why they overturned

the refs admitting they didn't see it has a lot to do with it...he was improperly sent off...arsenal have to be given something here by the FA...how do u explain refs sending someone off for something they didn't see?
  • Gooner
    Options
    Costa just got the 3 match ban...lol...jokes

of course...separate case completely...his is an open and shut case...he did violent ? that refs missed but cameras caught...straight forward
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmmm....imo they should both have 3 match bans right now.

I understand your point of view though @Gooner
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eva Carneiro has left Chelski

computer-crying.gif
  • Gooner
    Options
    we should get a replay...FA basically admitted the refs cheated us
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fergie on the ones that got away :

UJRrz8R.jpg
  • Gooner
    Options
    look at this ? Neuer lol i can't stand him...why is a gk losing the ball in midfield?

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    look at this ? Neuer lol i can't stand him...why is a gk losing the ball in midfield?

Did that go in the net?
  • Gooner
    Options

Did that go in the net?

nah hit the post
  • Gooner
    edited September 2015
    Options
    lol Lewandowski came on at halftime and has scored a hattrick in 9 mins (3 mins and 22 seconds apart)
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The FA got it absolutely right. I'm glad they corrected that ? .
  • Gooner
    Options
    ? this is ? crazy he has 4 goals in 11 mins now
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sunderland smh
  • Gooner
    Options
    ? he has five!!! y'all this is the craziest thing i've ever seen...the fifth is incredible...5 goals in 15 mins...wow
  • Gooner
    Options
    in 9 mins wolfsburg went from being up 1 to being down 5-1...smh
  • Gooner
    Options
    lmao just remembered Bayern are in our group...they're gonna put up 7 on us
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see why Costa should be banned. What'd he do? That lil face touch on Kosh. Seriously guys that warrants a retrospective ban?
    AggyAF wrote: »
    I don't see why Costa should be banned. What'd he do? That lil face touch on Kosh. Seriously guys that warrants a retrospective ban?

what did Gabriel do?

He kicked Costa right in front of the ref. Again it wasn't too bad,probably about level with what Costa did, but it's still a red card offence. Same way if Costa got a red for shove Kosh, I'd think it was harsh but the letter of the law and all that

You answered your own question there haha IMO Costa was alot worse the whole game, hes a ? and what he done with the two piece was out of order, Gabriel wasnt used to the league and them games that are played in physical a league... A little kick in the shins is nothing, especially when htey are wearing shin pads...
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    they overturned it coz Gabriel didn't kick Costa...he made no contact...and the refs didn't even see the incident!!!

? overturning the ban we should get a replay...how can a ref send a player off then admit he didn't see the incident? especially a ref who arsenal have been complaining about for years coz he clearly has an agenda...

Didnt see the link, but from memory wasnt it the lino that informed him of the incident???
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what did Gabriel do?

He kicked Costa right in front of the ref. Again it wasn't too bad,probably about level with what Costa did, but it's still a red card offence. Same way if Costa got a red for shove Kosh, I'd think it was harsh but the letter of the law and all that

You answered your own question there haha IMO Costa was alot worse the whole game, hes a ? and what he done with the two piece was out of order, Gabriel wasnt used to the league and them games that are played in physical a league... A little kick in the shins is nothing, especially when htey are wearing shin pads...

Yeah but fam what I'm sayin' is both players shudda been sent off by the letter, the ref saw one but not the other. You can't overturn just because someone else shudda got a red first. When has that ever happened
  • Gooner
    Options

what did Gabriel do?

Yeah but fam what I'm sayin' is both players shudda been sent off by the letter, the ref saw one but not the other. You can't overturn just because someone else shudda got a red first. When has that ever happened

ref didn't see either...difference is he gave a red card for one...think thats the main reason its rescinded...btw he'll get a ban for how he left the pitch
  • Gooner
    Options

Didnt see the link, but from memory wasnt it the lino that informed him of the incident???

nah man...he didn't see ? but the costa and fabregas reactions made him think gabriel stamped him...in the clip you can see it.

then after he buys the reactions from chelsea he acts like he saw gabriel stamp costa, he even makes the motion of a stamp...lino wasn't involved
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tried to tell y'all those highlighter kits city have are game changers
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always cringe when Robles is in goal
  • water ur seeds
    Options

what did Gabriel do?

Costa should get retrospective action imo, as far as retrospective action goes its pretty clear cut... Im not a fan of it, but the fact is they have got it and they do punish players with it, so the ? should get a ban... BUT I like players battling it out on pitch, as long as they arnt braking players legs I like players slugging it out...

This discussion has been closed.