U.S. Military Accused Of Telling Soldiers to Overlook Afgan Abuse of Boys **UPDATE SOLDIER SPEAKS**

Options

Comments

• CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if u go get in muthafuckas business GET ALL THE WAY IN IT!!!

don't sell no ? about how they over there denying women rights but telling yo soldi
    Huey_C wrote: »
    We can't just go around on some vigilante ? over there, it's ? up but the UN isn't doing there job. Public executions, rapes, all kinds of sick ? over there.

if u can't save the ? kids then what the ? are u over there savin??
    what is ur purpose??

What I did had to do with convoy security, saving lil afghani boys wasn't apart of the mission. You civilians want us to follow the Geneva convention so bad well this is a con of that ? . What jurisdiction do I have to go around Afghanistan enforcing American laws. Sorry to burst yalls lil innocent American bubble but ? is completely ? up in some of these other countries.

i wasn't talking about u personally..
    ? i know ur a mutt for the establishment.. do as ur commanded.. get a biscuit..

I'm speakin in general..

we sit here and ask how can black cops live with themselves..
    ? how can u ? in the army do it is an even better question?

? don't they come back drink, do drugs and are homeless
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    smh, this ? is beyond ? up.

why these ? ? boys tho, why the local police aint jus hire a stable of hookers.

Bro them ? are natural ? , I don't know how many Afghan army and interpreters I heard say women are for making babies men are real fun smh

Man love Thursdays
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    We can't just go around on some vigilante ? over there, it's ? up but the UN isn't doing there job. Public executions, rapes, all kinds of sick ? over there.

what is ur purpose??

Geneva convention

that ? needs to be revamped or destroyed.
    How the hell does the government expect two "teams" playing against each for a "win" to be fair when only one team has to follow the rules!!??

giphy.gif

u supposed to be strong enough and overwhelming enough in your approach to be above resorting to the basic inclinations of your enemy...
  • MzKB
    Options

what is ur purpose??

Geneva convention

How the hell does the government expect two "teams" playing against each for a "win" to be fair when only one team has to follow the rules!!??

giphy.gif

u supposed to be strong enough and overwhelming enough in your approach to be above resorting to the basic inclinations of your enemy...

How can you do that if you don't even know who the enemy is?
  • Brother_Five
    Options

what is ur purpose??

Geneva convention

giphy.gif

what do u mean by 'know'? serious question...
    how don't u know who your enemy is?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what is ur purpose??

Geneva convention

giphy.gif

cause ? truly don't "know"
    ? is over there fighting FOR their enemy. lol
  • Brother_Five
    Options
    can we not get metaphysical...
    in the context of this war there are clear sides in terms of the soldiers on the ground.
    the overall righteousness of the conflict is immaterial in terms of the geneva convention.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    can we not get metaphysical...
    in the context of this war there are clear sides in terms of the soldiers on the ground.
    the overall righteousness of the conflict is immaterial in terms of the geneva convention.

but u wanna get into the "metaphysical" of war tactics??

• MzKB
    edited September 2015
    Options

what is ur purpose??

Geneva convention

giphy.gif

American and Allies service members are identified by their clothing aka uniform
    the enemy has no uniform, so any man woman or child could be your enemy

EDIT: I forgot to mention blue on green
    Afghans soldiers/police that are being trained by the US/Coalition military who shoot up em
  • Brother_Five
    Options

what is ur purpose??

Geneva convention

giphy.gif

American and Allies service members are identified by their clothing aka uniform

and they get treated as such... no sure what y'all trying to get at.
    u in a foreign land, everybody your enemy point blank.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    They were also told to overlook the heroin trade.

Yes sir, we walked through acres on acres of poppy plants and were told we can't do anything

Tell us more
  • MzKB
    Options

what is ur purpose??

Geneva convention

giphy.gif

Easier said than done when you have the Geneva convention
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what is ur purpose??

What I did had to do with convoy security, saving lil afghani boys wasn't apart of the mission. You civilians want us to follow the Geneva convention so bad well this is a con of that ? . What jurisdiction do I have to go around Afghanistan enforcing American laws. Sorry to burst yalls lil innocent American bubble but ? is completely ? up in some of these other countries.

i wasn't talking about u personally..
    ? i know ur a mutt for the establishment.. do as ur commanded.. get a biscuit..

I'm speakin in general..

we sit here and ask how can black cops live with themselves..
    ? how can u ? in the army do it is an even better question?

Dont even bruh.

Apples and oranges man. Cops are here at HOME and know full well the extent of their power and authority.

Hows that in anyway shape or form comparable to you as a foreign troop serving in an actively hostile war zone in a completely backwards society from your own, with little power or influence to make any changes?

I hardly agree with US foreign policy, but the point of OEF was to drive out pockets of the Taliban as they were the most actively hostile forces against the US within the country and ATTEMPT to set up a working democracy as that would HOPEFULLY keep the country from going back to a Extremist Theocracy. That was the mission.

Its arguable as to how successful that mission actually was, but you cant blame US Forces for not making a utopia out of that place.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    smh, this ? is beyond ? up.

why these ? ? boys tho, why the local police aint jus hire a stable of hookers.

Bro them ? are natural ? , I don't know how many Afghan army and interpreters I heard say women are for making babies men are real fun smh

? thought i was joking when i told them this.

I used to make them mad when i told them, when they out partying with the boys, imma be inside with the girls in kuwait
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I couldn't live with myself if I seen that ? and did nothing.

EXACTLY!
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what is ur purpose??

Geneva convention

giphy.gif

You've never been deployed or simply in the military so u can't understand or speak on this. If we went around killing everybody we would end up in leven worth. ? Ain't worth it
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soldiers are real everyday people just like everyone else. They have families, friends and bills to pay just like you do. They don't make policy, they follow orders, just like most working people. Probably 90% or better of y'all work for some company or corporation that is polluting the air, poisoning the water, stealing some third world's resources or even helping destroy the rainforest. You step back and smugly say, "I just work here". Same with soldiers. Hypocrites.Smh.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Soldiers are real everyday people just like everyone else. They have families, friends and bills to pay just like you do. They don't make policy, they follow orders, just like most working people. Probably 90% or better of y'all work for some company or corporation that is polluting the air, poisoning the water, stealing some third world's resources or even helping destroy the rainforest. You step back and smugly say, "I just work here". Same with soldiers. Hypocrites.Smh.

cops can say the same too then correct!?
    "just following orders" right??!
    "i have a quota to make" right??!

• Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »

cops can say the same too then correct!?
    "just following orders" right??!
    "i have a quota to make" right??!

Civilians are adorable