The Official Joe Budden "All Love Lost"Album Discussion (10.16)

Options

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited September 2015
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/ct4cRLZW-z0

Slaughtermouse Video

It cuts off the song at the end but dope nevertheless. Im assuming this is fan made?

Na I think it's official since it's on the Eone YouTube page and he tweeted the link.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    ? should leak tonight hopefully. Snippets been out.

Support your favorite rappers! Spend that 10 cash b
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    ? should leak tonight hopefully. Snippets been out.

Support your favorite rappers! Spend that 10 cash b

Copping 1st day
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gonna leak in two weeks
  • nj2089
    Options
    That video looks fan made smh
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    I can't stand Joe Buddens music is is really boring and not my cup of tea at all his music has zero appeal

But no hate at all just an honest question and fact. At this stage in Joe Buddens career where he been around for 12 years shouldn't he be doing much better numbers as far as sales? to keep on doing such low numbers that has to tell u Budden and Slaughterhouse fans somethin

If u Budden and Slaughterhouse fans like them so much as u claim why don't y'all actually go out and buy their music so they do better numbers and stop flopping? my answer would be because u guys as fans are in the minority and 99.9% of people think their music is wack. Yet u guys constantly claim y'all not in the minority and Budden has alot of fans so if that is his case why don't Budden fans buy his music?

U guys saying there is not even 500K Budden fans in the whole worldwide who can make his album sell Gold?
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn the hate is real
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    has budden ever dropped anything as good as Mood Muzik 2? I haven't listened to him since MM3 or 4
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited September 2015
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »
    has budden ever dropped anything as good as Mood Muzik 2? I haven't listened to him since MM3 or 4

Halfway House, Loose Quarter, Escape Route
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprised this hasn't leaked
  • nj2089
    Options
    It comes out Oct 9th so it'll leak next week
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    It comes out Oct 9th so it'll leak next week

Oh ok, thread title misleading
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    I can't stand Joe Buddens music is is really boring and not my cup of tea at all his music has zero appeal

But no hate at all just an honest question and fact. At this stage in Joe Buddens career where he been around for 12 years shouldn't he be doing much better numbers as far as sales? to keep on doing such low numbers that has to tell u Budden and Slaughterhouse fans somethin

If u Budden and Slaughterhouse fans like them so much as u claim why don't y'all actually go out and buy their music so they do better numbers and stop flopping? my answer would be because u guys as fans are in the minority and 99.9% of people think their music is wack. Yet u guys constantly claim y'all not in the minority and Budden has alot of fans so if that is his case why don't Budden fans buy his music?

U guys saying there is not even 500K Budden fans in the whole worldwide who can make his album sell Gold?

why do people like you keep bringing up sales as a reason to discredit someone's lyrical ability? This aint Slim Jesus or somebody. Joe has a proven track record on wax with the bars. Who really cares if 500K people buying his records when he making money other ways?

post a pic btw
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pay her no mind, that ignore option is doing wonders for me
  • AP21
    Options
  • GunTown
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    GunTown wrote: »

why do people like you keep bringing up sales as a reason to discredit someone's lyrical ability? This aint Slim Jesus or somebody. Joe has a proven track record on wax with the bars. Who really cares if 500K people buying his records when he making money other ways?

post a pic btw

Joe Budden is a great lyricist all of the rappers i dislike are Nas, Canibus, Jay Z, Talib Kweli, Jay Electronica, Andre 3000, Killah Priest, AZ, Reakwon, Royce, Jadakiss, Kool G Rap, Crooked I, Big Pun, Joell Ortiz, KRS-One, Rakim. These are the elite lyricists and best MC's

But as i always say Song Writing and being a complete Artist>>>>>>>>being a great technical MC/Lyricist

These rappers are just incredibly boring yes all are great lyricists but there is many aspects to song making than just rhyming bars
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats a decent song.

So here's my question for all the Joe Budden fans; What happened after Pump It Up? I remember listening to Hot 97 when he first came out and people were saying he was , "the streets first round draft pick". and then after Pump It Up he disappeared into oblivion.

Judging by the IC people say he's top 10 all time, but for whatever reason he doesn't get any shine in mainstream/top 40 Hip Hop. What happened? Is the independent money so good that he doesn't want a major label deal or was he blacklisted or what?
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Thats a decent song.

So here's my question for all the Joe Budden fans; What happened after Pump It Up? I remember listening to Hot 97 when he first came out and people were saying he was , "the streets first round draft pick". and then after Pump It Up he disappeared into oblivion.

Judging by the IC people say he's top 10 all time, but for whatever reason he doesn't get any shine in mainstream/top 40 Hip Hop. What happened? Is the independent money so good that he doesn't want a major label deal or was he blacklisted or what?

he makes better music than that. ? all that radio ? . Joe budden stay putting out good projects. Are you capable of judging a persons body of work without pointing out how many top 40 hits they have???

smfh I didn't even like pump it up
  • AP21
    Options

Thats a decent song.

if you really wanna know...listen to these two songs. He got another one here and there on a couple of mixtapes, but to me, these are the ones with the most insight

But its a lot of ? that went on with him and Def Jam

https://youtu.be/YmkUU0sqn3c

https://youtu.be/mPZyxYoCCoY
  • GunTown
    Options
    Top 5 most boring groups ever

1. Slaughterhouse
    2. Wu Tang
    3. Outkast
    4. Tribe Called Quest
    5. Public Enemy
  • GunTown
    Options
    U typed all that but the fact remains and will always remain

Budden is a rappity rapper that can't make songs, can't sell records and is boring as hell to listen to
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »

MM4>MM2
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    "Those were your last breaths i was confusin for hiccups"

Consider yourself lucky if you dont 100% get that line. TRUST ME. And if u think u get it, you probably dont.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

Thats a decent song.

mannnnnnnn are you serious, ? still talking about Pump it Up? Have you seriously not heard nothing from dude since Pump it Up? wow

I don't know where you got that from.

All I said was that I remember when Pump It Up was hot and Hot 97 was calling him, "the streets first round raft pick". That was his/their slogan. They used to play Pump It Up every hour and before and after the record they'd say Joe Budden is, "the streets first round draft pick."

But yeah, I've heard Mood Music 2 and that 15 minute song over the Marvin Gaye beat, I think it was called Who Killed Hip Hop.

But truthfully, I don't see what's so special about him. I'm not saying he's wack but I think Def Jam hyped him up by calling him, "the streets first round draft pick" and plain and simply he, or his album, didn't live up to the hype.

Like I say, he's cool and I've heard some of his stuff over the years, but I just don't understand how somebody could put him in their top 10.