Oh ? .... The ether that Jayz put on Nas in this song....

Options

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The problem is a lot of guys get caught in the hype. In this song as well as takeover, Hov spoke on facts. While Ether had the wow factor, Hov provided etherous truth. "She got ya whip, got ya kids, got ya home, but that's not yo ? ! You share that girl...". I mean Gawd damn!! Yo baby mom out here like that??

Wow, he ? a woman that Nas wasn't even claiming. That's amazing! What other facts were brought up?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Hov must've been disappointed when the fans decided calling him a camel was funnier than all that

24xqgt5.jpg

funny>>>facts in these situations to most sadly
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    none of y'all know these ? personally so not sure how 'facts' supposed to mean so much...
    u wouldn't truly know whats factual...
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stillmatic Freestyle >>>
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always laugh at that "you comin home to ? dishes and empty soda cans" line lol
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    Yeah, i think that was a slick verse by jigga but he has by far thee worst obsession for nas.

That was three verses ridin on Nas , that's more than a slick

No...it wasn't
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    The problem is a lot of guys get caught in the hype. In this song as well as takeover, Hov spoke on facts. While Ether had the wow factor, Hov provided etherous truth. "She got ya whip, got ya kids, got ya home, but that's not yo ? ! You share that girl...". I mean Gawd damn!! Yo baby mom out here like that??

Wow, he ? a woman that Nas wasn't even claiming. That's amazing! What other facts were brought up?

He wasn't claiming her but they were living together and had a child?? Let's not act like ol girl was just the jump that got accidentally knocked up my ? . The ? was in love with a ? that was smashing the next rapper. It happens, but pretending like having a ? u love smash another ? ain't ether is crazy. ? got hype over Hov being called a camel though lol. Ok
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    none of y'all know these ? personally so not sure how 'facts' supposed to mean so much...

So for all we know clowns like slim jeebus and vanilla ice were really about that life huh
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So for all we know clowns like slim jeebus and vanilla ice were really about that life huh

thats not the context of this discussion, but both have admitted to not being about it in one form or another...
    if some uses that in a diss, that cool... but if the diss is wack its wack despite 'facts'...
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are some strange dudes around these parts.

You giving another man praise for talking on his ? is, some bitchassness but there are way to many like the OP. So, they are going to all agree this type of ? is fly. While real dudes can only shake their heads.

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man also I heard DJ Quik just dropped a hard song about MC Eiht.

I hear he may perform it at the source awards this year.
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    every few months someone tries to rewrite history like jay won that war, then a load of people post lyrics from Ether in the thread and the thread dies

i was listening to ether the other day, its still ridiculous, considering where nas was at the time and the fact thats its so calm but vicious at the same time, and when he starts going all matter of fact, ? . If nas was an actor and ether was a film, he would be collecting an oscar. Some questionable lyrics aside, it was pretty much a perfect performance,

• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, i think that was a slick verse by jigga but he has by far thee worst obsession for nas.

No...it wasn't

I meantt to post the solo version where jay has 3 verses n the twists verse not the single release version
  • _God_
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    There are some strange dudes around these parts.

You giving another man praise for talking on his ? is, some bitchassness but there are way to many like the OP. So, they are going to all agree this type of ? is fly. While real dudes can only shake their heads.

Ok with you making that state you made the decision u wanna go competitive, so say we're competing but I along with a few cohorts has smashed ya baby moms, Your baby moms who you loved and were committed to at a point , tall bonded for life. If I smash her, what level of manhood are you going to compete with me at?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No...it wasn't

I meantt to post the solo version where jay has 3 verses n the twists verse not the single release version

He was talking about Charli Baltimore
  • dwade206
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »

He wasn't claiming her but they were living together and had a child?? Let's not act like ol girl was just the jump that got accidentally knocked up my ? . The ? was in love with a ? that was smashing the next rapper. It happens, but pretending like having a ? u love smash another ? ain't ether is crazy. ? got hype over Hov being called a camel though lol. Ok

It's amazing how you know in detail Nas' living arrangements. Maaaan, ? . Lmao.
  • _God_
    Options

No...it wasn't

He was talking about Charli Baltimore

Nah he stabbed un over Charlie baltimore, this was about Nas and his babymother
  • dwade206
    Options
    Lmao at Jay Z making cuckolding cool. Y'all ? wild.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Threadstarter knows where the term "ether" comes from, right?
    tumblr_mow53y2nuw1snb3oxo1_400.gif

I'll never forget when O'Reilly went after Nas and he ran a video package with all his VIOLENT SCARY lyrics, and in the middle of it they ran a clip from Ether while that 99 Problems scene played. lol @ Fox News producers being Nas fans on the low.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's always funny to watch the Nas stans reaction whenever somebody's says something bout Jay.... ? feelings go 0-100 real quick lol
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Lydell
    Sisqo
    Jamaal Anderson
    Darius Miles
    Both Twins from JE
    Marquez Houston
    Kobe Bryant
    Tim Duncan
    Nelly
    Eminem
    NAS
    Glenn Lewis
    Quentin Richardson
    Steve Francis
    Ricky Williams

All caved in, came in, smashed, hit from the back raw with no protection Jay Z current wife at the same time Jay Z was stalking Carmen.

LMAO tomp I seen you picking your fantasy team with members who ? beyonce but this is the wildest one

My man picked a few random NBA scrubs and mixed it up with Eminem and Tim ? Duncan lol I'm done