Is this Real?Man Kills Girlfriend, Child Support Was Taking McDonald’s Check

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
image3.jpeg

giphy.gif

Sacramento, California.—A man convicted of killing his former girlfriend because his child support payments for his 3 kids were garnishing his wages at McDonalds and he was only making $8.50 an hour. He was subsequently sentenced to life in prison.

Marcus Gafney, 21, was sentenced by Folks County Superior Court judge to four life terms in prison.

Gafney was convicted of first-degree murder with three special allegations—lying in wait, murder for financial gain and using a firearm—in the shooting death of Tamika Jones, 33.

Gafney said in a videotaped confession that he drove from Texas to California to ? Jones. He described walking into the Sacramento office where she worked last year, shooting her in the head, then turning himself in at the courthouse.

image4.jpeg

He told jurors the killing was justified because Jones was trying to bankrupt him.

I was just tryna eat you feel me?, but that ? got me paying basically my whole check while she at the club, I couldn’t keep eating where I worked for the next umpteen years, she had to GO!”

That ? was 10 years older than me I was seduced by her head game, I thought ? in the hood was lying when they said she could suck a golf ball through a straw, but I was so wrong, her head was FIRE. I don’t want nobody else to go through this, fellas please watch out these hoes is scandalous”

http://www.celebtricity.com/man-kills-girlfriend-child-support-was-taking-mcdonalds-check/#

Comments