Ms.bankss just joined Ic

Options

Comments

• AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    @ayebaebae would you considering marrying/dating a cracka?

I like all kinds of guys but I prefer black guys. It's the way I was raised. I like all shades of black guys too. I feel like white guys won't understand me on the level that most black guys would understand me.

However in this day & age it's hard to find a black guy who doesn't bash black women and isn't color struck. I'm really not feeling the "you're pretty for a black girl line" at all. It's disrespectful.
  • AyeB_
    Options
    @ayebaebae

? in your age group are kinda faggy too that don't help none

Who said I was necessarily looking for dudes in my age group?..
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, you're not a bird ass ? like say @BabyBugatti or @Khaleesi (because i name names) so for that I ? with you. Welcome to the IC queen.

But rule #1 on the IC... stop explaining yourself
  • AyeB_
    Options
    Well, you're not a bird ass ? like say @BabyBugatti or @Khaleesi (because i name names) so for that I ? with you. Welcome to the IC queen.

But rule #1 on the IC... stop explaining yourself

Duly noted
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    @ayebaebae

? in your age group are kinda faggy too that don't help none

Who said I was necessarily looking for dudes in my age group?..

No one im just saying ? in your age group are too sensitive. Even as friends

If you like old ? then go head with your bad self
  • crazy busy
    crazy busy Members Posts: 123 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad I found this thread! What does 109 points get me =)
    Ayo....

How you know how to post gifs?

These 12 yr olds are so advanced. There was a middle schooler that turned a potato into a battery.
    Ayo....

These 12 yr olds are so advanced. There was a middle schooler that turned a potato into a battery.

I'm just saying...she said she only been on social media sites before. Not a forum like this. But "lurked".....

Most real new posters ask at one point or another how to post pics and gifs....

She came out the gates like a vet....

Stay woke.

It took me a while to get it but it's common sense
    [IMG][/IMG].

I just realized it worked for gifs too.

? , I never knew that! I thought the pictures had to be uploaded somewhere else then I thought you linked the picture, cheers.
  • AyeB_
    Options
    crazy busy wrote: »
    Ayo....

Ayo....

I'm just saying...she said she only been on social media sites before. Not a forum like this. But "lurked".....

Stay woke.

[IMG][/IMG].

? , I never knew that! I thought the pictures had to be uploaded somewhere else then I thought you linked the picture, cheers.

Well I get my pic links off of google.

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo....

Ayo....

Stay woke.

[IMG][/IMG].

My point precisely....
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    @ayebaebae

First off, since my creepset fam dizz introduced you,welcome.

I hope you can provide a fresh perspective to the board. :) we're all here to exchange thoughts, right?

Secondly, lil bish don't you ever start a new site tryna ? on all the current women here! ? is your problem?!

There are some genuine beautiful grown women on here and I suggest making friends because it's not all good here all of the time. You're gonna want somebody in your corner.

So far, you're coming off as a self righteous teenie bopper. Saving yourself for marriage? That's what's up. But the real world has women that choose another route and you need to learn to coexist. That gives you no right to judge.

I'll chalk your comments up to inexperience for now. Enjoy your time here.

Ps- you look 14. ? asking for proof that you're really a woman when they need to be asking for some age verification, straight up.

lol bride filling in on my absence i see.

i might've been meaner tho seeing as i'm an unrelenting ? . you guys i feel like i'm missing something, then i realized i haven't gonna kia-mode on kat (any poster really), and you know being a snarky ass really is a stress reliever, y'all should try it lol. i could go in on some of these ? kids at work, but i don't wanna get fired. then again if i did i could post more. decisions, decisions.

you didnt even have ? to say to @khaleesi chill the ? out
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn yall having the most boring conversation. And the ? that bugs me is that shes answering yall quickly. So shes down to ? around and open. And yall wasting it on some ? .

This like watching the eagles play. 3 allstar running backs and they handing it off in shotgun.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're too invested at this point germs
  • crazy busy
    Options
    Ayo....

Ayo....

Stay woke.

[IMG][/IMG].

I wish I was 18 again, I'm only 30 and I wouldn't know how to put a picture on google, I thought google was a search engine :'(
    Ayo....

Ayo....

Stay woke.

[IMG][/IMG].

My point precisely....

Maybe we're just old? My nieces who you still kids can use an iphone for their games and dora, I can barely turn the ? thing on.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    You're too invested at this point germs

Word...i just wanna see a ? win..nawsayin.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo....

Ayo....

Stay woke.

[IMG][/IMG].

I wish I was 18 again, I'm only 30 and I wouldn't know how to put a picture on google, I thought google was a search engine :'(
    Ayo....

Ayo....

Stay woke.

[IMG][/IMG].

My point precisely....

Maybe we're just old? My nieces who you still kids can use an iphone for their games and dora, I can barely turn the ? thing on.

Are you a woman?
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo....

Ayo....

Stay woke.

[IMG][/IMG].

What is this ? doing here?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ayebaebae

First off, since my creepset fam dizz introduced you,welcome.

I hope you can provide a fresh perspective to the board. :) we're all here to exchange thoughts, right?

Secondly, lil bish don't you ever start a new site tryna ? on all the current women here! ? is your problem?!

There are some genuine beautiful grown women on here and I suggest making friends because it's not all good here all of the time. You're gonna want somebody in your corner.

So far, you're coming off as a self righteous teenie bopper. Saving yourself for marriage? That's what's up. But the real world has women that choose another route and you need to learn to coexist. That gives you no right to judge.

I'll chalk your comments up to inexperience for now. Enjoy your time here.

Ps- you look 14. ? asking for proof that you're really a woman when they need to be asking for some age verification, straight up.

Yoooooo....lmao
  • AyeB_
    Options
    Ayo....

Ayo....

Stay woke.

[IMG][/IMG].

Ayo....

Ayo....

Stay woke.

[IMG][/IMG].

My point precisely....

No you copy the picture link off of google images & then you paste it in the middle of
    > [IMG][/IMG]

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    140 new posts??? and im sure no new pics or nudes were dropped? yea foh
  • AyeB_
    Options
    140 new posts??? and im sure no new pics or nudes were dropped? yea foh

This is how it should be.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo....

Ayo....

Stay woke.

[IMG][/IMG].

Who is this?
  • crazy busy
    Options
    Ayo....

Ayo....

Stay woke.

[IMG][/IMG].

Ayo....

Ayo....

Stay woke.

[IMG][/IMG].

My point precisely....

Are you a woman?

No, I'm just ? at forums lol
    Ayo....

Ayo....

Stay woke.

[IMG][/IMG].

I'm learning lots! I'll let the ? comment slide because, you didn't know I'm a man and I'm not the on who went catfishing for mens pics, but ? you.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Moreno ain't get ran off...she just got busier being a Thot which is natural since she like 22 now....

? stopped putting her on a pedestal though due to makeup thing which brings a tear to my eye. Proud of y'all

Khaleesi went Conan on her ? and it didn't help that it was some waking up in the am pic. That was on Mo choosing that ? but it was sad seeing her say she needs to wear make-up going to sleep and waking up smh. That's some real internal type stuff she has to work out.

? that cockney airhead ?

That's that instagram/Twitter ?

HOH

giphy.gif

• crazy busy
    Options
    Ayo....

Ayo....

Stay woke.

[IMG][/IMG].

Ayo....

Ayo....

Stay woke.

[IMG][/IMG].

My point precisely....

No you copy the picture link off of google images & then you paste it in the middle of
    > [IMG][/IMG]

Thanks, but what if the picture isn't on google images? I thought imgur was the one to use?