Second Harshest Diss (After "I ? Your Wife")

Options
5 Grand
5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in The Reason
I left out Hit Em Up because that would've won.

Second Harshest Diss (After "I ? Your Wife") 79 votes

This little ? named Nas think he live like me/Talkin bout he left the hospital, took five like me
5%
kingblaze84CymicaldaneRickyRichbck145 4 votes
Damn E they tried to fade you on Dre Day/But Dre Day only made Eazy's pay day
8%
harry knucklezD.D.S.Built 4 cuban linx32DaysOfInfiniti$tayRichROLLINAggieLean.Intelligent_Hoodlum 7 votes
You Can't Be The ? for life crew/with a white jew telling you what to do
12%
d.greendouble0sugenohiphop1Idiopathic JokerMister B.L3NUSoloman_The_WiseSheerExcellenceLordZukonot_osirus_jenkins 10 votes
Your mother's a crackhead and Kim is a known ? / So what's Hailie gonna be when she grows up
36%
mrrealonevespesianusblackrainmurdapjee504soul rattlerjonoTrillaaaaaaKNiGHTSachewon87nillerthekidqawshunbless the childillestni99ainnetompetrez3CapitalBL.O.S.T.Carnage816Turfaholicsilverfoxx 29 votes
Magic's mouth is used for suckin/ Roxanne Shante Is only good for steady ?
1%
bears2248 1 vote
Mad at me 'cause I kick that ? real ? feel/while 99% of your fans wear high heels
3%
ninetiesNothingButTheTruthAZTG 3 votes
Ask Canibus, he ain't understanding this/cause 99% of your fans don't exist
7%
[Deleted User]Alpha_Ambition Karl.Stomp JohnsonxxCivicxxEther44mag 6 votes
I came in your Bentley backseat/Skeeted in your jeep/left condoms on your baby seat
12%
sapp08_2001anduinMoore7sBDBIIDJDSTAYWITITLou Cypher(ob)ScenePhantom PainGetoBoyHulk803 10 votes
Went from Jaz to hanging with Kane, to Irv, to Big /and Eminem murdered you on your own ?
8%
supergangsternawledge_godblack caesarbdbdbdpennyda1DR. JEKCswright410 7 votes
Back in the game shawty, to rule and conquer/You sing for hoes and sound like the cookie monster
2%
PiffyHazeDaBull 2 votes

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Either Eazy's or LL Cool J's line

both are straight etherous

Eazy was wrecking Dre & Snoop on that song
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Checkmate.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This little ? named Nas think he live like me/Talkin bout he left the hospital, took five like me
    Tough choice between the tupac line, ja line, or the Jay line third from the bottom
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your mother's a crackhead and Kim is a known ? / So what's Hailie gonna be when she grows up
    Ja and Jigga got this

I also believe they both won on wax as well, contrary to popular belief
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    This line alone made dre and snoop ? irrelevant. this beef was left out of straight outta compton for a reason
  • nineties
    nineties Members Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Mad at me 'cause I kick that ? real ? feel/while 99% of your fans wear high heels
    that LL rebuttal doesn't make sense because if Canibus had 1 fan, that would be 100% of his fanbase. Canibus' line was straight fire.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When it comes to just 1 liners, man this is vicious.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care for the guy but Drake was dropping some ? in that back to back. And a lot of it was harder than a lot of this.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I came in your Bentley backseat/Skeeted in your jeep/left condoms on your baby seat
    I thought Jays line towards nas was mean as ? .
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not to start some whole other ? but imo that ? Nas got this.... "Foxy got you hot cuz you kept your face in her ? , What you think you gettin girls now cuz of your looks" was one thing but when that ? called him a ? riding ? got the gloves were officially off for me
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    am I trippin I know it's a net legend but I can swear that I can remember downloading some ? on a old computer with styles p saying some ill ? about aaliyah I can't find the ? no more cause the song with him and jada on youtube don't have that bar. something about "one less ? in a roc a wear coat" droppin the plane n ? .
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rubixcuban wrote: »
    tupac is overall overrated /quote]

Fixed