September 23rd, 2015: The Day This ? Lied

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It could happen at any time of the day, guys. We must wait for the next day.
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Inglewood_Fatty Members Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still 15 minutes left in LA till midnight so there's time!
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All good here in London. Unseasonably sunny, actually.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh for the last time IM NOT THE LIAR. I said i never beleived in this ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

The Fox comes to deceive us lol, but I survived another apocalypse again in my short 30 years.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    @dwade206

This is why I quit debating him, he only use the bible to showcase his debate when clearly anyone who read it has read it and didn't believe in it and we use outside resources to show case the information it using. Anyone who does real scholarly research puts 2, to 3, to 4 or more references to prove their case before they even come to a strong conclusion. Yah in some areas is a Moon deity and in some areas one of the 70 sons of El. This is historical fact that we can use.

I'll go with the ancestors and on the Rhind mathematical papyrus here is a quote "Correct method of reckoning, for grasping the meaning of things and knowing everything that is, obscurities and all secrets. " - basically the scientific method. Ancestors knowledge >>>>>>>Over anything western Asian.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options

You lied by implication. Your sins are terrible

It is just that you suffer
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »

When are we gonna punish the churches then?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »

When are we gonna punish the churches then?

The victim must press charges first. Last time I checked ? still buying pastors private jets and Harlem shaking in the choir stand.

"The blind shall lead the blind and both shall fall into a ditch."
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ the thread title change
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All jokes aside...i was disappointed nothing popped off....i didn't wanna go to work yesterday.

? I wanted a reason to grab random women ? .
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry lil guy but you need time off
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOOK FOR WHAT ITS WORTH.....
    Yesterday something was supposed to happen at CERN right????
    like opening portals and stuff
    I'm a BORN AGAIN BELIEVER and may ? curse me for lying if this is not true/::: Early this morning I was driving and saw this EAGLE/BAT BEING(physical). When it's wings flapped it was magestic like with one flap and it thrust real fast and then turn real slow....
    The main thing was its color was black but with yellow dots all over its body...

AGAIN I'm NOT an exaggerator and this being was BIG so not like a bird and when I turn to bust A quick right to see where it went it faded in the night

So for me the portals have been opened and it's just a matter of time before these beings start plotting and doing evil, but remember Devils are smart and they weren't just going to wreak havoc in one place.... They a lot of ground to cover

LASTLY,,, please note this.... This being appeared to me ,, a CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH ? YAHWEH who these past years has been a direct opponent of groups/societies/cults into these demonic teachings .. Have a blessed day and I pray this brings comfort to anyone because I believe the portals are opening
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/news/cern-jrc-scale-production-alpha-emitters-against-cancer

A novel, accelerator-driven method could produce nuclides for targeted alpha therapy of cancer in practically unlimited amounts, overcoming current obstacles for its wider use due to a limited production of alpha-emitters. The JRC and the Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire (CERN) have embarked to explore the potential of the jointly proposed method.

The method for production of 225Actinium and its daughter nuclide 213Bismuth, the two most promising radionuclides for application in targeted alpha therapy, is based on the irradiation of natural 232Thorium with high energetic protons (200-800 Mega electronvolts). CERN is one of the few facilities world-wide capable of producing protons of such high energy. In addition, the combination with CERN's mass separating system ISOLDE provides a unique capability of removing undesirable contaminants such as 227Actinium from the product. ISOLDE stands for Isotope Separator On Line Device.

Consequently, the combination of JRC's long-lasting experience in targeted alpha therapy research and CERN's exceptional facilities provides a world-wide unique opportunity to advance the production of 225Ac and 213Bi for the benefit of cancer patients in Europe and world-wide.

The JRC has participated in studies on their use in cancer treatment since 1997, first in clinical studies on leukemia, and later on Non-hodgkins lymphoma, brain tumors, bladder carcinoma, malignant melanoma, neuroendocrine tumors and prostate cancer. The research has demonstrated the therapeutic efficacy and safety of using 225Ac and 213Bi.

The JRC’s Institute for Transuranium Elements (ITU) is one of the only three institutions worldwide capable of producing the valuable alpha emitters in levels that are clinically relevant. The other two are Oak Ridge National Laboratory, the largest US Department of Energy science and energy laboratory and Russia’s Institute for Physics and Power Engineering (IPPE).

To date the further development and widespread commercial application of TAT has been hampered by the limited supply of 225Ac and 213Bi. The currently used process cannot be scaled up easily as it relies on the extraction of Thorium-229 from nuclear weapons material (Uranium-233), which is hardly accessible. Hence the JRC-CERN collaboration opens the door to alternative solutions.

Background

Targeted alpha therapy (TAT) is a promising novel approach for the treatment of cancer. It is taking advantage of the unique physical properties of alpha radiation, in particular its high energy and short path length in human tissue, to selectively address and destroy diseased cells while sparing surrounding healthy tissue. Targeted alpha therapy is offering a new treatment option to cancer patients that are not responding to conventional treatments, including chemotherapy and therapy with beta emitters.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at the thread title change.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Bookmarks for September 24th*

cookie_monster_waiting.gif
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya'll ? ass orangutans, need to stop listening to these crackas, they don't know ? about this world, that's why they destroy it. they not of it, and can't live off it... they gonna tell u when the world ends, but wasn't here from the start...
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I will never understand these Christians that push this "repent, and ? will save you from the suffering to come!" line

like excuse me

but every prophet in the Bible is depicted as suffering greatly at some point. The idea that ? is gonna spare you from the Great Tribulation because you go to church and spam bible verses on hip hop message boards is so self-centered.

By the standards of Christian theological tradition going back 1,800+ years, you Rapture ? are selling wolf tickets.

? tested Job. He gonna test you too ? . Don't cry n lose your faith like a ? once you realize ? is getting real and you're not getting teleported out of trouble lol.

Huh?

You can never live for Christ unless you are ready to die for Christ my friend. That is why you must be born-again. No matter the cost, no matter my lot, no matter where my life ends on this side of the cross I know where I am going and where I will be for all eternity!

Death has no power! The grave has no sting! If you know Jesus Christ He will be with you forever! You have to die in order to live my friend!

THAT IS WHY YOU MUST BE BORN-AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

(Oh but FYI ? will spare a remnant from the evil day)

Just like He spared Noah
    Just like He spared Enoch
    Just like He spared Lot
    Just like He spared the 3 Hebrew boys in Babylon
    Just like Ezekiel symbolized in Ezekiel chapters 9 and 5
    etc......

? has set an open door in these last days for those who are watching and praying to go through. Yes, that door is found in Revelation 3:10. Yes, but if you don't do what Luke 21:36 says you won't be able to enter. Amen.

? sounds the WOAT OG
    Meester wrote: »
    All jokes aside...i was disappointed nothing popped off....i didn't wanna go to work yesterday.

? I wanted a reason to grab random women ? .

So you need a reason to be a molester...that's that molester ? .
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    References brother. Doyouhavethem?

...besides one book?

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of ? .

I want to be like Jesus. So therefore I follow what He says, but yet I still fall short continually. But I strive and I aim for the mark. I forgot those things which are behind me and I continue to press on for the prize and the upward call of ? on my life in jesus Christ my LORD! Hallelujah!

Now show me one other person who has defeated the devil, conquered the grave, and has power to raise the dead? Till then i'll stick with the facts and that is the word of ? !

Yes, open your mouth wide and ? will fill it my friend! But are you hungry today? That is the question? Are you thirsty today my friend that is the question?

[img]https://scontent-ord1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11218052_10206800546119513_9069061645311377531_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9d6b36d8ca03e55da0b8b4ea976c27a8&oe=56A75511[/img]