Video: The unwilling suicide bomber – Teenager weeps as he is ordered to drive tank filled with expl

Options

Comments

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    religion of peace ? religion of peace

Lol. You really want to go religion to religion and see who putting numbers on the board??
    You white ? .

I am not white and ? islam i hate that ? with a passion and believe me islam is winning that battle by a mile.

u don't hate?
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    now go ahead and say how u said u hate islam and not a person...smh...lmao clean it up
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait till they find out tanks can use projectile explosives
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    there are people who are extreme in every religion. in what religion is suicide acceptable? to hate a whole religion based off a extremist faction is stupid. u hate Christianity? I mean we got a bunch of factions who hate black folks. our churches are segregated like a ? phucka. what kind of Christian are u? u supposed to let ur light shine bright but u cant be a witness at all with the hate u spitting.

I don't hate the religion based on simply what it's extremist factions do I HATE THE RELIGION BECAUSE OF WHAT IS WRITTEN IN IT. Even if islamic terrorist went away today i would still have a problem with islam because i don't hate muslims i hate the doctrine of islam. ANYTHING thing that is aggressive people think is hate and that is foolish

Christianity is not a religion of accepting evi,l this kind of candy cane, fluff puff, everything is okay joel osteen religion, is not what christianity is about at all. But that type of nonsense is taught by pastors because it makes people feel comfortable so the church of today never shines the light on the other side of the religion. There is love for everybody but not for every action, doctrine or thing.

sadly u are like everyone else...U JUST WANT TO BE RIGHT. the things u say and how u address folks who disagree with u shows ur goal is not to teach or to help but to hurt and embarrass others to make urself feel good about ur beliefs. u have to be comfortable with urself first.

I am very comfortable with myself but talking gently to people on this forum would be a waste of time that's not what works here the spirit of this forum does not allow for weakness of opinion, no soft voice is going to reach anyone here.

I AM CORRECT not because i want to be but because I ACTUALLY am. You oppose me yet you have no evidence that anything i have said in this thread is incorrect OR THAT i am lying or that i have distorted and information and until someone with enough proof can prove me wrong then i won't back down. shrinking in the face of ignorance is how it spreads.

we live in a time where yelling and screaming means nothing. u have to be able to explain the why. telling someone they are wrong and you are right will only have everyone talking over each other to prove a point. you are better off explaining why it is u believe what you believe.

as for being gentle and soft spoken...

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

see my dude I have no desire to try and break u down. I definitely wouldn't try to prove u wrong here on this site. I would correct u in private. I can appreciate you trying to be a witness for Christianity but feel u can do a better job if you learned to communicate with folks better. half the posters here already got a closed ear to u because of ur delivery.

u look about as bad as the people you are screaming about. you are your own enemy.

You know how many times i've tried to explain things to people using your proposed method??? i quickly came to the understanding that it won't work. if this was a more enlightened forum things would be different and my language would change but it's not.

You claim i am wrong yet you refuse to prove it so really what's the point. To even debate me you have to understand both christian and islamic theology and know a lot about there histories. Most people on this forum know nothing.

AND most christians are simple minded they don't dig very deep into the religion / it's history at all

I wont debate u because ur all about glorifying yourself. you are not about the work of your father. everything is u are correct or no one here has as much knowledge as you. look at what u wrote...who will take you seriously?

you asking me to prove you wrong but i am focusing on ur tone. if you are talking about the respect statement then u already know ur wrong. i mean do i really need to list all the scriptures?

I don't come here to spread my religion.... Just the truth, why do you think the social lounge is always empty???? Because most people who come to this website are not really interested in talking about these topics seriously. I don't believe most of them have the knowledge base to do so.

Wrong about what ??? I don't even think you understand what I am talking about

there is something called christian apologetics look it up that's basically what i do here. I think the real reason you won't debate me on anything is because you don't have enough information to do so if you do and you don't then you are in error because it is you responsibility to do so.

why debate you and you keep proving my point? u again talk about how no one here has a knowledge base to keep up with u. u then take a shot at me lmao.

now it is my responsibility to debate u? i still cant figure out what we are debating here. my dude im telling u that ur tone is all wrong. we are all apologetics for all our beliefs. remember earlier i told u that we live in a time where everyone is concerned about the WHY?

nah i don't lack knowledge but i have no desire to break u down religiously.

What is your point???? that i talk to harsh and i sound mean??? is that it???? that's what you have a problem with.
    It's not your responsibility to debate me but it is your responsibility to defend your faith with reason. How are you going to break me down religiously when you have already forgotten why we began this exchange in the first place.

sure i do...i made a general statement that we should respect all people. u quoted me and said what u said. i basically said u shouldn't talk to people the way u do if u want to be taken seriously. i do not have to defend my religion in a debate about one being better than the other. my beliefs are my beliefs. they work best for me but may not for u or for anyone else. i would never tell anyone they are wrong for their beliefs. i don't hate jews or muslims or Christians of different denominations. i tell u what i tell everyone...if you want people to listen to u and take u seriously u have to learn how to speak to them.

u sound hateful towards others who don't share ur beliefs. u sound childish with all the im right and ur wrong stuff. we have thrown this thread way off but hey the game doesn't start until 8 30 and ur a funny dude so carry on

Listen sorry to break it to you but there can only be one truth therefore someone is correct and someone is wrong and you are basically a heretic if you believe otherwise. The beliefs of islam are hateful it's that simple and me saying so doesn't mean i hate muslims. STOP BEING A COWARD.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? like this should not shock anybody it's 2015 and there is still slavery practiced in the muslim world some historians estimate that over 80 million africans died before even making it to arab/berber slave markets and another 8-10 million mostly african women were enslaved there are even some estimates of up to 140 million

AND the ? muslims never stopped it, open slavery continued in arabia right up until the middle of last century, saudi arabia stopped it in the 1960's and that's only because the western powers forced them to stop.

? do u not kno that the United States is a Christian Nation that has the largest population of prisoners (according to the 13th Amendment they are legally slaves) on the planet????

And the only reason you are a Christian is because your ancestors were enslaved, colonized and forced to give up their religion which in most cases a great number of your ancestors were Muslims and not Christians ? .

Unless your white which I am starting to lean to more and more.

He's an immigrants that accepted white ideology. I think the only reason he even recognizes Marcus Garvey is cause their both Jamaican. Dude is the broken record of every white I've had to confront about some issue. Then turns and says something problack, but seems to have a low opinion of blacks in America in general. Defending every wealthy white person we bring up around here. And he's clearly blinded by Christian doctrine, a step away from that swole Jesus lover posting bout the end of the world.

This ? just don't add up.

Not an uncle tom, not a ? , but like the black version of a wigga for white people.
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    there are people who are extreme in every religion. in what religion is suicide acceptable? to hate a whole religion based off a extremist faction is stupid. u hate Christianity? I mean we got a bunch of factions who hate black folks. our churches are segregated like a ? phucka. what kind of Christian are u? u supposed to let ur light shine bright but u cant be a witness at all with the hate u spitting.

I don't hate the religion based on simply what it's extremist factions do I HATE THE RELIGION BECAUSE OF WHAT IS WRITTEN IN IT. Even if islamic terrorist went away today i would still have a problem with islam because i don't hate muslims i hate the doctrine of islam. ANYTHING thing that is aggressive people think is hate and that is foolish

Christianity is not a religion of accepting evi,l this kind of candy cane, fluff puff, everything is okay joel osteen religion, is not what christianity is about at all. But that type of nonsense is taught by pastors because it makes people feel comfortable so the church of today never shines the light on the other side of the religion. There is love for everybody but not for every action, doctrine or thing.

sadly u are like everyone else...U JUST WANT TO BE RIGHT. the things u say and how u address folks who disagree with u shows ur goal is not to teach or to help but to hurt and embarrass others to make urself feel good about ur beliefs. u have to be comfortable with urself first.

I am very comfortable with myself but talking gently to people on this forum would be a waste of time that's not what works here the spirit of this forum does not allow for weakness of opinion, no soft voice is going to reach anyone here.

I AM CORRECT not because i want to be but because I ACTUALLY am. You oppose me yet you have no evidence that anything i have said in this thread is incorrect OR THAT i am lying or that i have distorted and information and until someone with enough proof can prove me wrong then i won't back down. shrinking in the face of ignorance is how it spreads.

we live in a time where yelling and screaming means nothing. u have to be able to explain the why. telling someone they are wrong and you are right will only have everyone talking over each other to prove a point. you are better off explaining why it is u believe what you believe.

as for being gentle and soft spoken...

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

see my dude I have no desire to try and break u down. I definitely wouldn't try to prove u wrong here on this site. I would correct u in private. I can appreciate you trying to be a witness for Christianity but feel u can do a better job if you learned to communicate with folks better. half the posters here already got a closed ear to u because of ur delivery.

u look about as bad as the people you are screaming about. you are your own enemy.

You know how many times i've tried to explain things to people using your proposed method??? i quickly came to the understanding that it won't work. if this was a more enlightened forum things would be different and my language would change but it's not.

You claim i am wrong yet you refuse to prove it so really what's the point. To even debate me you have to understand both christian and islamic theology and know a lot about there histories. Most people on this forum know nothing.

AND most christians are simple minded they don't dig very deep into the religion / it's history at all

I wont debate u because ur all about glorifying yourself. you are not about the work of your father. everything is u are correct or no one here has as much knowledge as you. look at what u wrote...who will take you seriously?

you asking me to prove you wrong but i am focusing on ur tone. if you are talking about the respect statement then u already know ur wrong. i mean do i really need to list all the scriptures?

I don't come here to spread my religion.... Just the truth, why do you think the social lounge is always empty???? Because most people who come to this website are not really interested in talking about these topics seriously. I don't believe most of them have the knowledge base to do so.

Wrong about what ??? I don't even think you understand what I am talking about

there is something called christian apologetics look it up that's basically what i do here. I think the real reason you won't debate me on anything is because you don't have enough information to do so if you do and you don't then you are in error because it is you responsibility to do so.

why debate you and you keep proving my point? u again talk about how no one here has a knowledge base to keep up with u. u then take a shot at me lmao.

now it is my responsibility to debate u? i still cant figure out what we are debating here. my dude im telling u that ur tone is all wrong. we are all apologetics for all our beliefs. remember earlier i told u that we live in a time where everyone is concerned about the WHY?

nah i don't lack knowledge but i have no desire to break u down religiously.

What is your point???? that i talk to harsh and i sound mean??? is that it???? that's what you have a problem with.
    It's not your responsibility to debate me but it is your responsibility to defend your faith with reason. How are you going to break me down religiously when you have already forgotten why we began this exchange in the first place.

sure i do...i made a general statement that we should respect all people. u quoted me and said what u said. i basically said u shouldn't talk to people the way u do if u want to be taken seriously. i do not have to defend my religion in a debate about one being better than the other. my beliefs are my beliefs. they work best for me but may not for u or for anyone else. i would never tell anyone they are wrong for their beliefs. i don't hate jews or muslims or Christians of different denominations. i tell u what i tell everyone...if you want people to listen to u and take u seriously u have to learn how to speak to them.

u sound hateful towards others who don't share ur beliefs. u sound childish with all the im right and ur wrong stuff. we have thrown this thread way off but hey the game doesn't start until 8 30 and ur a funny dude so carry on

Listen sorry to break it to you but there can only be one truth therefore someone is correct and someone is wrong and you are basically a heretic if you believe otherwise. The beliefs of islam are hateful it's that simple and me saying so doesn't mean i hate muslims.

but u said u hate islam with a ? passion so how don't u hate muslims?
  • zzombie
    Options
    now go ahead and say how u said u hate islam and not a person...smh...lmao clean it up

THERE IS NOTHING to clean up islam is a doctrine and not a living person and nothing about what is going on is funny christians are being killed and oppressed all day everyday because of islam but cowards have a problem even speaking about it
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

THERE IS NOTHING to clean up islam is a doctrine and not a living person and nothing about what is going on is funny christians are being killed and oppressed all day everyday because of islam but cowards have a problem even speaking about it

did u read the post under that quote? why would u be so predictable in trying to defend ur statement? islam is a way of life for people. to hate islam is to hate the people that live that lifestyle. now what is it about islam that u hate? these suicide bombers are not a good reflection of islam at all. where does it say killing urself is cool to take out someone else?

u voting trump aint u?
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    ? like this should not shock anybody it's 2015 and there is still slavery practiced in the muslim world some historians estimate that over 80 million africans died before even making it to arab/berber slave markets and another 8-10 million mostly african women were enslaved there are even some estimates of up to 140 million

AND the ? muslims never stopped it, open slavery continued in arabia right up until the middle of last century, saudi arabia stopped it in the 1960's and that's only because the western powers forced them to stop.

? do u not kno that the United States is a Christian Nation that has the largest population of prisoners (according to the 13th Amendment they are legally slaves) on the planet????

And the only reason you are a Christian is because your ancestors were enslaved, colonized and forced to give up their religion which in most cases a great number of your ancestors were Muslims and not Christians ? .

He's an immigrants that accepted white ideology. I think the only reason he even recognizes Marcus Garvey is cause their both Jamaican. Dude is the broken record of every white I've had to confront about some issue. Then turns and says something problack, but seems to have a low opinion of blacks in America in general. Defending every wealthy white person we bring up around here. And he's clearly blinded by Christian doctrine, a step away from that swole Jesus lover posting bout the end of the world.

Not an uncle tom, not a ? , but like the black version of a wigga for white people.

I have something against ? african americans and recently i have decided to basically give up on trying to reach you ? you are far too lost for me to reach on certain issues. You seem happy being slaves for liberal white people. Post civil rights african americans have been in the hands of white liberals and any doctrine that seems opposed to LIBERALISM you guys consider it un-black

The doctrine of marcus garvey is actually very conservative and deeply christian do i have to quote the honorable marcus garvey to prove what i just said???? it stress self reliance and building up your people without white government help.
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    Options

did u read the post under that quote? why would u be so predictable in trying to defend ur statement? islam is a way of life for people. to hate islam is to hate the people that live that lifestyle. now what is it about islam that u hate? these suicide bombers are not a good reflection of islam at all. where does it say killing urself is cool to take out someone else?

u voting trump aint u?

No i am not voting tump he is an idiot among many other bad things.

Let me ask you a question do you hate national socialism how about stalinism??? There is nothing to defend ? himself hates evil nothing is wrong with hating evil so yes i can hate a action/lifestyle and not hate the human being.

The righteous hate what is false (Prov. 13:5)

This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD... Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams," declares the LORD. "They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least," declares the LORD. (Jeremiah 23:16,32)

"The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds." (Jeremiah 14:14)

You still want to know what i hate about islam??? it violently promotes actions that are in direct conflict with the teachings of christ it is written IN THE religion in the koran that non-muslims have to be killed exiled or in the case of dhimmi people i.e christians and jews we are to be humiliated until we feel subdued, THERE ARE MANY MANY MANY MANY THINGS that make me despise this doctrine. If there were no suicide bombers i would still hate islam???? why??? because i am educated on it i know too much about it and it is evil . No it's not good to ? yourself not even under the corruption of islam is it ok to do that ? .
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have something against ? african americans and recently i have decided to basically give up on trying to reach you ? you are far too lost for me to reach on certain issues. You seem happy being slaves for liberal white people. Post civil rights african americans have been in the hands of white liberals and any doctrine that seems opposed to LIBERALISM you guys consider it un-black

The doctrine of marcus garvey is actually very conservative and deeply christian do i have to quote the honorable marcus garvey to prove what i just said???? it stress self reliance and building up your people without white government help.

You already said fighting white supremacy is like fighting the rain. Add that with your talk of conservatism and being good Christians in today's social climate. No wonder you have a hard time "reaching" black people.

• semi-auto-mato
    Options

u voting trump aint u?

Let me ask you a question do you hate national socialism how about stalinism??? There is nothing to defend ? himself hates evil nothing is wrong with hating evil so yes i can hate a action/lifestyle and not hate the human being.

This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD... Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams," declares the LORD. "They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least," declares the LORD. (Jeremiah 23:16,32)

"The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds." (Jeremiah 14:14)

You still want to know what i hate about islam??? it violently promotes actions that are in direct conflict with the teachings of christ it is written IN THE religion in the koran that non-muslims have to be killed exiled or in the case of dhimmi people i.e christians and jews we are to be humiliated until we feel subdued, THERE ARE MANY MANY MANY MANY THINGS that make me despise this doctrine. If there were no suicide bombers i would still hate islam???? why??? because i am educated on it i know too much about it and it is evil . No it's not good to ? yourself not even under the corruption of islam is it ok to do that ? .

Islam doesn't teach that but if u learned to talk folks a muslim might show u the truth about what they believe. Like i said its ur tone.
  • zzombie
    Options

You already said fighting white supremacy is like fighting the rain. Add that with your talk of conservatism and being good Christians in today's social climate. No wonder you have a hard time "reaching" black people.

That not exactly what i said you are taking my words out of context i said that you do not scream at the sky because it's raining you invent an umbrella In other words you fight it by protecting yourself from it. If YOU DID NOT understand me you should have asked instead of coming in here and trying to mischaracterize me

The vast majority of black people in america are christians of some sort the problem is that you guys have been programmed to be slaves to the liberal white democratic party, you don't understand that conservative values are the way to bring economic power to your communities and fix internal social problems

Black people don't like conservatives because many of them are racist but so are the liberals they just express their racism differently. WHEN it comes to which principles we should adhere to we don't need to be concerned about anything else other than which ideology can empower us and clearly liberalism has not worked.
  • zzombie
    Options

u voting trump aint u?

Islam doesn't teach that but if u learned to talk folks a muslim might show u the truth about what they believe. Like i said its ur tone.

Do you want me to quote from the koran and hadith to prove what i say??? They are killing people, now is not the time for christians to be worrying about tone worry about saving christian lives and convincing the muslims of there error.
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    Options

He's white bruh....

He hates black Americans and Islam...the two things that white men hate the most.

I am not white and I don't hate African Americans but People of all races hate Islam and despite what black people think most whites don't hate blacks they don't give a ? about us.

The average white isn't walking around America hating blacks they are too busy enjoying their white privileges.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man If those ? get ahold of drones....game over
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Co ? sign.

Been saying this ? for 2-3 years now. ? don't add up.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Smh @ this ? ? crying. Don't you ? get like 13 virgins for being a martyr, he must be one of them Arabs that likes ? little boys

I believe its 40 virgins, but its a ? deal... all that means is repeated Wack sex after death

72 virgins.

Which means you get 72 ? and then none of them are virgins anymore, and that's for the rest of eternity.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude @zzombie is so white he won't compromise his hate for blacks and Muslims to stay in his character. ? crazy man.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options

Lol. You really want to go religion to religion and see who putting numbers on the board??
    You white ? .

I am not white and ? islam i hate that ? with a passion and believe me islam is winning that battle by a mile.

Hell no @zzombie. They ain't even caught the transatlantic slave trade yet. Christianity still spendin 1700s money. We tell our suicide bombers to be all they can be.
  • zzombie
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »

You white ? .

Hell no @zzombie. They ain't even caught the transatlantic slave trade yet. Christianity still spendin 1700s money. We tell our suicide bombers to be all they can be.

More Africans died in the arab slave trade it lasted much longer and the Arabs still have black slaves.
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    Options
    This dude @zzombie is so white he won't compromise his hate for blacks and Muslims to stay in his character. ? crazy man.

I am not white you can keep calling me white but it's never going to make me white. Just because I have a difference of opinion that doesn'tv make me white. I come from a different culture and background of course I am going to have a different opinion.

Now let me say again ? Islam.... And you know what to I don't business go suck yuh mumma
  • zzombie
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Smh @ this ? ? crying. Don't you ? get like 13 virgins for being a martyr, he must be one of them Arabs that likes ? little boys

I believe its 40 virgins, but its a ? deal... all that means is repeated Wack sex after death

72 virgins.

Which means you get 72 ? and then none of them are virgins anymore, and that's for the rest of eternity.

Supposedly they keep regaining their virginity but the whole thing is just a mischaracterization
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »

You white ? .

More Africans died in the arab slave trade it lasted much longer and the Arabs still have black slaves.

2 world wars. I'm still spendin. Smallpox, i'm still spendin, Iran Contra and parlayed it into a drug war on ? , i'm still spendin. One nation under ? ? . I don't even gotta get into iraq and afganistan.

Uncle-Sam-Wants-You-To-Buy-A-Trade-Show-Display.jpg

• zzombie
    Options
    This whole I'm white ? is ? I have an open policy any body who is in NYC and wants to see me you can see me. Anytime during November or December my business free months you can verify my blackness with your own eyes

I live in midtown Manhattan we can meet anywhere around there or come check me and let's reason in Brooklyn at 95th and Clarkson.