ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ethiopian hoes so stuck up .

You got too many expectations for "Hoes"...

My fault brah . . . Eithiopian "Women"
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You got too many expectations for "Hoes"...

My fault brah . . . Eithiopian "Women"

You got too many expectations for women
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    SMH @ Dying from Diarrhea .

its a serious problem in the developing world. imagine how nasty the us would be if there was no indoor plumbing and only public latrines that only get cleaned every 7 yrs

In India they're nasty af.

They have indoor plumbing but everyone ? outside. Seen a Vice doc about it smh

Indians have some the WOAT hygiene practices .
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

its a serious problem in the developing world. imagine how nasty the us would be if there was no indoor plumbing and only public latrines that only get cleaned every 7 yrs

If it is the same one I saw, They have a problem with developers building big ass apartment buildings with working bathrooms. That means they have to go ? by the train tracks. Why the train tracks? I dont know?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

If it is the same one I saw, They have a problem with developers building big ass apartment buildings with working bathrooms. That means they have to go ? by the train tracks. Why the train tracks? I dont know?

And they ? in the same water (river) that they all bathe in, wash their clothes in, use that water to cook and drink etc..

They've ? outside for so long that using toilets are weird to them.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

never met one. i've met a Half Ethio Half Afram tho. she had a phatty
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok enough of the bathroom talk
  • caddo man
    edited September 2015
    Options

And they ? in the same water (river) that they all bathe in, wash their clothes in, use that water to cook and drink etc..

They know how to use them. They just have to stand on them. All of the middle eastern countries I have been to with Indians usually have the squat toilets.

ultimate-toilet.jpg

They have squat toilets in Italy and Greece. I cant take a ? on that.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Water has been found on Mars!

They lying

You really think so? If yeah, why lie?
  • caddo man
    Options

They usually stick to their own unless you good with the brothers and fathers. I met some that was cool and even was talking all good about dating until he men of the house found out. Interrogated me for an hour before he said hell no. Main reason was because I was military.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

Some of the Most beautiful chicks you'll ever see .
    A lot of em are Vegan too iono why

Their Parents usually pressure the Chick to marry within her race (Eithiopian/Eritrean)...Cause they look down on Blacks too for some reason lol So the ? has a negative effect on they hoes .
  • caddo man
    Options

Their Parents usually pressure the Chick to marry within her race (Eithiopian/Eritrean)...Cause they look down on Blacks too for some reason lol So the ? has a negative effect on they hoes .

They dont look down on blacks. They just want to keep it safe. Date the people in your community that you know and trust. First year immigrant stuff. I need to write that book.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They know how to use them. They just have to stand on them. All of the middle eastern countries I have been to with Indians usually have the squat toilets.

ultimate-toilet.jpg

They have squat toilets in Italy and Greece. I cant take a ? on that.

Thats actually the proper way to ? .

The knees are supposed to be chest level when humans dump. The way our toilets are where we sit down on them actually puts stress on us and makes blocks up our colon or something.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

vegan? thats interesting. maybe since its their religion
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

They dont look down on blacks. They just want to keep it safe. Date the people in your community that you know and trust. First year immigrant stuff. I need to write that book.

Damn, They sholl act like they dont like black folks In my experience lol
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cut that ? out cos it's far from the truth...one of my exes was Abesha and another a Sudani, it's all misconceptions bruh. Get to know them, they're dtf just like all women
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    are they not black tho? just cuz they look funny don't mean they not black
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't have an account but FB is starting to look like Instagram with all these meme pictures & quotes

Also, with those "hit like & you will be blessed with money within 36 hours" statuses
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-ord1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/12049265_10156112369425323_5294582541102511934_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=dd7a94f3a764c2be9d7a30dc31760ab1&oe=56ABAA2D[/img]
  • caddo man
    Options
    Went all the way to Dallas. Had a room across the street from the AT&T stadium and didnt take the tour. next time!

Didnt go to the Texas state fair- wife was tired. We hit like five place museums, parks and festivals.

and finally didnt eat any Tex-mex or real BBQ. I apologized to my mother-in-law she didnt have a real North Texas experience.
  • caddo man
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-ord1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/12049265_10156112369425323_5294582541102511934_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=dd7a94f3a764c2be9d7a30dc31760ab1&oe=56ABAA2D[/img]

P9211800.JPG

paper bag or ziploc
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im semi-serious, but is ol girl real_lady mentally ill??