ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On another note spent an hr w my nephew tonight he looks just like Baby Drake on the NWTS cover
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    My husband says that I should audition for The Voice.

GIF-No-No-Way-Never-Not-Gonna-Happen-Nah-Nope-GIF.gif?gs=a

Look everyone, dummie #2 is here, y'all must acknowledge her now!

Wha....what did I just walk into?

giphy.gif
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    a lot of good ? music has come out in the last 3 months.................well this year in general

such as?

Bryson Tiller-T R A P S O U L
    Big Boi and Phantogram - Big Grams
    Meek Mill - Dreams Worth More than Money
    The Weeknd - Beauty Behind the Madness
    Jay IDK- SubTrap
    Donnie Trumpet/The Social Experiment-Surf
    Future- DS2
    Mac Miller - GOOD AM
    Big Sean- Dark Sky Paradise

i'm bumping these currently (along with other stuff)

than Lupe, Joey Badass, Kendrick, and ASAP Rocky dropped this year as well

Compton
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? scraping on Fox sports
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scraping what?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scraping what?

Boxing, I'm not the best swipe typer
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    MzKB wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Who's next on the fight list?

@DarcSkies

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

Bruh y'all ain't about to even see each other
    Oh just pllllease dont ? me like you killed Jamel. PLEASE dont bring the guns to my doorstep like you did Jamel. Please Oh please fake Thug Lord spare me from -what did you say? - "the worst mistake I ever made in my life" I dont want to go out like Jamel did!

dcvp7dBV.jpeg

Ol' still mad ass ? lol ? DUCK....

All your ? ass is gone do is continue to move the goal post like you did with Jamel. Today it's "Imma find you and ? you" the closer we get it'll be "meet me at 34th and Vermont in 5 minutes, solve this rubrics cube, and upon completion you will get directions to my whereabouts where I will smite you with my mighty mic hand!" You gave yourself away when I offered to meet you at a place and your coward ass went from, "SET IT UP!" to "Thats OK...amma FIND YOU and ? YOU/BEAT YOU" making threats you wont/cant back up.

BUT...SINCE YOU A ? ....YOU HAD TO BE A ? DIVA. Had to be muthafukkin Irony EXTRAVAGANZA out this ? . Couldn't contain the Drama QUEEN in you had to go allll out for the public.

Face it ? ? . U aint planning to find me or meet me and I aint planning to find or meet you. Like amma waste my time "preparing" for some coward ass ? that aint gone do ? but posture online anyway -_- I guess between your wack A.B, C lyrics, the same flow ever other rapper has, and inability to support yourself without help from family and friends you ran all out of people to disappoint...so why not disappoint strangers on the Internet while you're at it right?

You are nothing more than sideshow for myself and others who are wondering why you dont see the IRONY of thinking you can leave a trail of circumstantial evidence on the WWW, threaten a person's life, murder/beat them to a pul, get out of the state and actually get away with it....BUT CANT SELL A ? CD to some random A&R that can get your ? ass out your Mama's house.

wall-of-text.jpg
    And I'm unable -even until this day - to process why in the flying ? your ass ever had the audacity to say you looked better than Chuck. Then have the audacity to get mad when corrected (yeah I remember why u mad ? ).

I'm unable to process why you take it as a compliment when ? on the board tell you you're "one of the nicest girls on the IC" when it seems everybody EXCEPT you doesn't realize it's just a nice way of saying you're nice...BUT UGLY AS ? .

? climb back up your skyscraper and swat down some single engine airplanes or something. Lookin like Transexual King Kong. Ol' 76% Nostrils ass ? you need to breath in some common sense along with everybody elses fair share of oxygen.

xwwg1ms.gif

Gahddamn Brah.......Chill lol
    shestartedit.jpg

I AINT EEN DO NUTHIN...
    i ro ny wrote: »

@DarcSkies

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

Oh just pllllease dont ? me like you killed Jamel. PLEASE dont bring the guns to my doorstep like you did Jamel. Please Oh please fake Thug Lord spare me from -what did you say? - "the worst mistake I ever made in my life" I dont want to go out like Jamel did!

dcvp7dBV.jpeg

All your ? ass is gone do is continue to move the goal post like you did with Jamel. Today it's "Imma find you and ? you" the closer we get it'll be "meet me at 34th and Vermont in 5 minutes, solve this rubrics cube, and upon completion you will get directions to my whereabouts where I will smite you with my mighty mic hand!" You gave yourself away when I offered to meet you at a place and your coward ass went from, "SET IT UP!" to "Thats OK...amma FIND YOU and ? YOU/BEAT YOU" making threats you wont/cant back up.

BUT...SINCE YOU A ? ....YOU HAD TO BE A ? DIVA. Had to be muthafukkin Irony EXTRAVAGANZA out this ? . Couldn't contain the Drama QUEEN in you had to go allll out for the public.

Face it ? ? . U aint planning to find me or meet me and I aint planning to find or meet you. Like amma waste my time "preparing" for some coward ass ? that aint gone do ? but posture online anyway -_- I guess between your wack A.B, C lyrics, the same flow ever other rapper has, and inability to support yourself without help from family and friends you ran all out of people to disappoint...so why not disappoint strangers on the Internet while you're at it right?

You are nothing more than sideshow for myself and others who are wondering why you dont see the IRONY of thinking you can leave a trail of circumstantial evidence on the WWW, threaten a person's life, murder/beat them to a pul, get out of the state and actually get away with it....BUT CANT SELL A ? CD to some random A&R that can get your ? ass out your Mama's house.

wall-of-text.jpg
    And I'm unable -even until this day - to process why in the flying ? your ass ever had the audacity to say you looked better than Chuck. Then have the audacity to get mad when corrected (yeah I remember why u mad ? ).

I'm unable to process why you take it as a compliment when ? on the board tell you you're "one of the nicest girls on the IC" when it seems everybody EXCEPT you doesn't realize it's just a nice way of saying you're nice...BUT UGLY AS ? .

? climb back up your skyscraper and swat down some single engine airplanes or something. Lookin like Transexual King Kong. Ol' 76% Nostrils ass ? you need to breath in some common sense along with everybody elses fair share of oxygen.

useparagraphs%2521.png
    ? that wasn't even a lot of words. Go scare some school children or something ol' 24/7 Halloween face ass ? .

On some real ? doe. What you gone be this Halloween? ...Attractive?

:(

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@DarcSkies

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

dcvp7dBV.jpeg

wall-of-text.jpg

Naw g chill KB cool as fugg
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    a lot of good ? music has come out in the last 3 months.................well this year in general

such as?

Bryson Tiller-T R A P S O U L
    Big Boi and Phantogram - Big Grams
    Meek Mill - Dreams Worth More than Money
    The Weeknd - Beauty Behind the Madness
    Jay IDK- SubTrap
    Donnie Trumpet/The Social Experiment-Surf
    Future- DS2
    Mac Miller - GOOD AM
    Big Sean- Dark Sky Paradise

i'm bumping these currently (along with other stuff)

than Lupe, Joey Badass, Kendrick, and ASAP Rocky dropped this year as well

Compton

i honestly haven't even listened to all of it
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y yall ? aggy tho?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dividends come out tomorrow night. I'm gonna do so many drugs this weekend. Then I'm saving the rest because I'm responsible and ? .
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited September 2015
    Options
    5 GAMES LEFT!!!!

6add0-fresh_prince_dance.gif

? baseball.......at least until April when Imma need it to come back.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@DarcSkies

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

dcvp7dBV.jpeg

wall-of-text.jpg

xwwg1ms.gif

Gahddamn Brah.......Chill lol
    shestartedit.jpg

I AINT EEN DO NUTHIN...

It's ok Joshie.......I got an extra ? fo yo ? ass
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@DarcSkies

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

dcvp7dBV.jpeg

wall-of-text.jpg

Well...ummm...damn. Lol
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lions Tigers Pistons

Bruhhhhhhhh
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This 1 of the reasons i dont ? watch tv
    Saw this quantico ? advertise
    Gave it a chance
    Within 5 minutes two crackas is lip locking
    ? 'scust man
    I'll just ? on the net till the daily show starts
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    menace-ii-society-car-creep-o.gif

*checks the area for Chicity*

aight, cool...

this Yo Gotti J cole joint was slept on... Good beat, excellent storytelling lyrics... Goat song

https://youtu.be/c7rGkJNQMw4
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Dividends come out tomorrow night. I'm gonna do so many drugs this weekend. Then I'm saving the rest because I'm responsible and ? .

RIP, Lou.
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    Young Thug got my whole hood feeling good with his music

Never understimate the power music has

Just wish Max B was out. Yes Bone Thugs started the singing on hooks thing and Eminem took it to biggest heights and had the most success from it and took it to the most global audiance from The Eminem Show album on wards up to now

But as far as street rappers, Gangsta rappers, strictly hood rappers that sing hooks Max B set that foundation for street rappers

Overall Bone Thugs and Eminem

But specfically for street rappers Max B

Melodic Hip-Hop forever :)=)<3:3