Young Thug "Power" Music Video

Options
2»

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    Make sure y'all buy his music legally though. An amazing Artist like Thugger who constantly drops great music it is important to actually buy his music

I'll always cop his music

I told these ? I was one of the 19,000 people that bought Barter 6 the week it dropped(I bought it the night it dropped) and they flagged the ? outta me lol
  • Dyergram
    Dyergram Members Posts: 104 ✭✭
    Options
    Dope track and video.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Make sure y'all buy his music legally though. An amazing Artist like Thugger who constantly drops great music it is important to actually buy his music

I told these ? I was one of the 19,000 people that bought Barter 6 the week it dropped(I bought it the night it dropped) and they flagged the ? outta me lol

U just earned yoself another flag
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hateful world we live in when you get called homosexual slurs just for enjoying music from someone who isn't afraid to express himself without limits
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options

This the I.C. fam u gotta remember the I.C. has the worst taste in music in the whole world where most I.C. posters only care for rappity rap like Nas, Jay Z, J Cole, Lupe Fiasco, Common, Wu Tang, Slaughterhouse, Outkast, Jay Electronica, Rakim etc that just rap bars and only males listen to

These the rappers popular here

People only like rappers who rap bars on the I.C. those who do nothing but rap extremley technical verses

People here do not like actual Artists who rap as well as sing and make great music

I try explain this to someone like @Stew and other fans of rapity just rappin ass rappers who only rap like Nas and appeal to males that use message boards like the I.C.

Don't pay no mind to the I.C. cuhz we all know what peoples taste in the real world is

• GunTown
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Hateful world we live in when you get called homosexual slurs just for enjoying music from someone who isn't afraid to express himself without limits

Shows how sad, insecure and terrible alot of posters here are

• kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barter 6 a dope album, i still bump it.. most of yall ? insecure about yall sexaulity that's why yall wont listen to his music
  • GunTown
    Options
    Barter 6 a dope album, i still bump it.. most of yall ? insecure about yall sexaulity that's why yall wont listen to his music

Realist post ever
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

He can express himself all he wants, doesn't excuse him for being a corny artist

When do people even listen to his music, this ain't riding music, it's not club music, I couldn't hang and listen to it, not gym music....he just doesnt make quality ? for any situation
  • bck145
    edited September 2015
    Options

This the I.C. fam u gotta remember the I.C. has the worst taste in music in the whole world where most I.C. posters only care for rappity rap like Nas, Jay Z, J Cole, Lupe Fiasco, Common, Wu Tang, Slaughterhouse, Outkast, Jay Electronica, Rakim etc that just rap bars and only males listen to

People only like rappers who rap bars on the I.C. those who do nothing but rap extremley technical verses

People here do not like actual Artists who rap as well as sing and make great music

I try explain this to someone like @Stew and other fans of rapity just rappin ass rappers who only rap like Nas and appeal to males that use message boards like the I.C.

Don't pay no mind to the I.C. cuhz we all know what peoples taste in the real world is

But he sucks at rapping and can't sing...so where does that leave us?

Snoozefest
  • GunTown
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

He is great at rapping and at singing

His music is not for u as i say keep listening to Jay Z, Canibus, Nas, Outkast, Slaughterhouse, Killah Priest, Big Pun, Big L, Jadakiss, Black Thought, KRS-One

The rest of the world we gonna keep enjoying Young Thug's music
  • bck145
    edited September 2015
    Options

His music is not for u as i say keep listening to Jay Z, Canibus, Nas, Outkast, Slaughterhouse, Killah Priest, Big Pun, Big L, Jadakiss, Black Thought, KRS-One

Wrong again, but they are all better artists than young thug no matter how you look at it

It's sad when hopsin can make a joke song and it sounds just as good as any of your real songs, shows how uncreative he truly is

Let me know when he can put together a song that doesn't have the same awful singing and trendy flow as his last song #snoozefest
  • GunTown
    Options

Wrong again, but they are all better artists than young thug no matter how you look at it

It's sad when hopsin can make a joke song and it sounds just as good as any of your real songs, shows how uncreative he truly is

Let me know when he can put together a song that doesn't have the same awful singing and trendy flow as his last song #snoozefest

Hopsin is someone who tries to sing on hooks but sounds terrible at it like Andre 3000, Ja Rule, Kanye West, J Cole

Hopsin also sucks at rapping and his production is also wack

• BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    damn 2:37 I aint know he was that athletic

Behind the back crossover and between the legs dunk

This may be the most suspect thing you ever said...
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thugger came on point with this track. This is something I can play on repeat.
  • TayGettem
    Options

I listen to his music just not gonna act like its as good as y'all hype it to be....? literally said.... I eat ice cream with my chicken.....wtf does that have to do with anything? The verses he spit don't even match the title of the song hell the hook hardly does
  • TayGettem
    Options

U be sayin da dumbest ?
  • bck145
    edited September 2015
    Options

Hopsin is someone who tries to sing on hooks but sounds terrible at it like Andre 3000, Ja Rule, Kanye West, J Cole

Hopsin also sucks at rapping and his production is also wack

Wait wait wait, hopsin and those guys can't sing on hooks but thug can? Haha haha. Ok now I know you don't know what your saying

Have you actually listened to a thug song in your life? Dude couldn't do a hook if someone else wrote a good one for him
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But rest of the world isn't listening to his music. No one bought the barter 6