? by the time i lay it down i gotta be up.... im a zombie outchea
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sox won!!! Told y'all :)
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im so ? damn high. I was gonna meal prep tonight but i think ill just starve instead.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm Ballin Like I'm Kobe
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jesus... i just came in to talk about the Vice documentary on the prison system in america.

@khalessi beautiful writing. you're getting better :)

LMMAAAOO tho.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    jesus... i just came in to talk about the Vice documentary on the prison system in america.

LMMAAAOO tho.

link?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMMAAAOO tho.

link?

i dont have the link but it's on hbo. if you have hbo. ill give you my password for access to watch ot online on hbo go.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    MzKB wrote: »
    @DarcSkies
    You gots to be the one ? in Chucks crew who stay rolling they neck and snapping their fingers
    ole "I gotta get the last word in because these my girls" Joshie take in the butt ass ?

All that to say, "you ? ."

Your ? featured will never be anything but below average but there's still hope for your jokes.

Not that you can be mad at me really.

I mean; Even ? dont like ugly. Im just being Christ like.
    ? happens wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Who's next on the fight list?

@DarcSkies

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

Bruh y'all ain't about to even see each other
    Oh just pllllease dont ? me like you killed Jamel. PLEASE dont bring the guns to my doorstep like you did Jamel. Please Oh please fake Thug Lord spare me from -what did you say? - "the worst mistake I ever made in my life" I dont want to go out like Jamel did!

dcvp7dBV.jpeg

Ol' still mad ass ? lol ? DUCK....

All your ? ass is gone do is continue to move the goal post like you did with Jamel. Today it's "Imma find you and ? you" the closer we get it'll be "meet me at 34th and Vermont in 5 minutes, solve this rubrics cube, and upon completion you will get directions to my whereabouts where I will smite you with my mighty mic hand!" You gave yourself away when I offered to meet you at a place and your coward ass went from, "SET IT UP!" to "Thats OK...amma FIND YOU and ? YOU/BEAT YOU" making threats you wont/cant back up.

BUT...SINCE YOU A ? ....YOU HAD TO BE A ? DIVA. Had to be muthafukkin Irony EXTRAVAGANZA out this ? . Couldn't contain the Drama QUEEN in you had to go allll out for the public.

Face it ? ? . U aint planning to find me or meet me and I aint planning to find or meet you. Like amma waste my time "preparing" for some coward ass ? that aint gone do ? but posture online anyway -_- I guess between your wack A.B, C lyrics, the same flow ever other rapper has, and inability to support yourself without help from family and friends you ran all out of people to disappoint...so why not disappoint strangers on the Internet while you're at it right?

You are nothing more than sideshow for myself and others who are wondering why you dont see the IRONY of thinking you can leave a trail of circumstantial evidence on the WWW, threaten a person's life, murder/beat them to a pul, get out of the state and actually get away with it....BUT CANT SELL A ? CD to some random A&R that can get your ? ass out your Mama's house.

wall-of-text.jpg
    And I'm unable -even until this day - to process why in the flying ? your ass ever had the audacity to say you looked better than Chuck. Then have the audacity to get mad when corrected (yeah I remember why u mad ? ).

I'm unable to process why you take it as a compliment when ? on the board tell you you're "one of the nicest girls on the IC" when it seems everybody EXCEPT you doesn't realize it's just a nice way of saying you're nice...BUT UGLY AS ? .

? climb back up your skyscraper and swat down some single engine airplanes or something. Lookin like Transexual King Kong. Ol' 76% Nostrils ass ? you need to breath in some common sense along with everybody elses fair share of oxygen.

Naw g chill KB cool as fugg
    ETHER
    I'm unable to process why you take it as a compliment when ? on the board tell you you're "one of the nicest girls on the IC" when it seems everybody EXCEPT you doesn't realize it's just a nice way of saying you're nice...BUT UGLY AS ? .

^^^ Ha! I dontknow if you meant to do that to her. But nevertheless I laffed :(

And KB...allllll those words just to say, "? you ? ?"

Your face and body will always be below average. But there is still hope for your comedic timing and wit.

Besides, you cant get mad at me. Even ? dont like Ugly. I'm just being Christ-like.

Yo ? ? ass went off on a tangent over a meme......But I understand most ? gotta get the last word.
    Nah Queen Kong you threw shots a few days ago which I just ignored. This recent shot I happened to be in the mood to respond. So dont bother indirectly copping pleas and trying to save face. It's gone be tears on your pillow tonight.

Im lookin at your picture right now wit the highlighted blonde dreads. You look like somebody hit Du over the head with a dreadlock wig and some burnt Top Ramen.

Damn. Collateral shot fired. Du ain't een do nothin!

That wasn't a shot at Du. I was insinuating she has a large black male's face. Which she does.

And Madam, I'm not surprised you have extra tampons u man faced ? . I bet your ovaries are on the outside of your body and @irony's testicles are inside & surrounded by his fallopian tubes which are attached to his speakers which is why all his sounds sound like a lil ? made them.

U built like a 2nd round NFL draft pick. "With the 38th pick the Detroit Lions Select.." lookin ass ? .

What u bench ? , 350? I bet people see you stressed the ? out all the time but dont give a ? cuz you built like you can lift the weight of the world off your shoulders :(

you looking real weak right now......Ya Moms shoulda named you Caitlyn Joshie Jenner
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got half a mind to start beef with @darcskies just to read the jayhova Ether...
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xla1/v/t1.0-9/12042609_837614533003200_4952166007613456111_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=41d43ce67c1ecf0c8d4650b0bfc120a6&oe=56A5399C[/img]
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xla1/v/t1.0-9/12042609_837614533003200_4952166007613456111_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=41d43ce67c1ecf0c8d4650b0bfc120a6&oe=56A5399C[/img]

Post this in illpix and see how many GOATs and smash replies it'll get
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

LMMAAAOO tho.

link?

i dont have the link but it's on hbo. if you have hbo. ill give you my password for access to watch ot online on hbo go.

oh ok i thought it was on youtube
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WTF reaction
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Post this in illpix and see how many GOATs and smash replies it'll get

@deadeye
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interviewed a sitter off Care.com today..after three months, I'm finally about to check this San Diego nightlife.
  • DanteJackon
    DanteJackon Members Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Options
    ? always wanna call you ? when you aren't sexually attracted to their ass smh.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMMAAAOO tho.

That s*** was informative as hell. Watched it last nite
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Interviewed a sitter off Care.com today..after three months, I'm finally about to check this San Diego nightlife.

countdown to Kat jr having a baby sister
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMMAAAOO tho.

That s*** was informative as hell. Watched it last nite

Are they gonna change the prison system? Or they just letting us know how it operates?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I love you guys. I love you all
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

countdown to Kat jr having a baby sister

Don't do that.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    All you guys are my friends. And I love you all
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derrick Rose made out of Iphone chargers, corner store aux cords chrysler transmissions, and walmart acer computers.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watching Punk'd on BET...

i wish they would stop using cops for their pranks.. ? 's not funny when they're killing BET watchers in real life