Mass shooting reported at Oregon's Umpqua Community College reportedly 13 dead...

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also detest the crowd that says dont politicize it by talking about gun control .. while people are grieving..

anytime is the right time..

The shooters dont wait till their victims got guns in their hands to start shooting.. you can grieve/empathize/rage so on and so forth all at the same time.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    hours before shooting

brought to you by the Honorable Prophet Barack H. Obama

obama1.jpg
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    hours before shooting

brought to you by the Honorable Noble Prophet Elijah Barack Obama Mohammed Hussein

obama1.jpg

Regarding the bottom picture, SMMFH............You do realize that he was only wearing that as a custom during a visit to Kenya when he was a Senator?

Regarding the top picture, Are you saying Obama is responsible for this college shooting?
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    hours before shooting

brought to you by the Honorable Noble Prophet Elijah Barack Obama Mohammed Hussein

obama1.jpg

Regarding the bottom picture, SMMFH............You do realize that he was only wearing that as a custom during a visit to Kenya when he was a Senator?

Regarding the top picture, Are you saying Obama is responsible for this college shooting?

Futurama-Fry.jpg

Of course not
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The shooter supposedly mad everybody stand up and tell their religion before shooting them

Protestant? Blaaaaaaaaaat
    Mormon? Blaaaaaaaaaaaat
    Buddhist Monk? Blaaaaaaat
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama was talking that ?
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama call on the media to

Put the stats up of Americans killed by terrorist vs Gun violence
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The shooter supposedly mad everybody stand up and tell their religion before shooting them

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/umpqua-college-shooting-religion-victims
    Report: Oregon Shooter Asked Victims About Their Religion

An Oregon newspaper reported Thursday that a woman who was in a community college classroom where a massacre took place said the gunman asked victims about their religion before opening fire.

The NR Today published the account as part of its live coverage of the rampage, which authorities said left at least 13 dead and 20 injured.

From the newspaper:

Kortney Moore, 18, from Rogue River, was in her Writing 115 class in Snyder Hall when one shot came through a window. She saw her teacher get shot in the head. The shooter was inside at that point, and he told people to get on the ground. The shooter was asking people to stand up and state their religion and then started firing away, Moore said. Moore was lying there with people who had been shot.

The paper did not quote Moore directly or offer more details. Many details about the shooting remained unconfirmed late Thursday afternoon.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's absolutely nothing wrong with adding gun control or stricter laws. I don't believe they should be taken away but some changes need to be made across the board. I can't get approved for a CCW because the Judge is an ? to blacks but Billy has extended clips, ARs and AKs.

The 2nd amendment was ratified in 1791. It's extremely naive to believe that there shouldn't be any changes to it.

Violent crime seems to be integrated in American culture though. All I know is Japan doesn't have any guns and they are doing just fine. They also don't have an army but that's beside the point.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Obama was talking that ?

What he say?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Honestly not to seem callus or anything but this has been going on for the longest and nothing has changed.

These ? want a reason to take arms out of the people hands. And some of you agree that we shouldn't have guns. Which is stupid.

We need guns to protect us from big brother when he decides that his people are not deemed societal anymore. When we are declared domestic terrorist for not conforming you gone wish you had guns.

R. I. P to the innocent victims who lost their lives today. I send my condolences.

But ? gun control. They not taking my right to bare arms away.

? liberal ? probably got closets full of rockets and sub machine guns.

This is straight ? bro. ? wrong with yall?

You wanna have guns? Go ahead and have guns. But the reasoning that its to fight the govt when they wanna enslave their citizens is some detached from reality ass ? .

First of, i dont trust the govt either. But they already got us all enslaved. The majority of US citizens have no idea whats going on in their little town let alone the world.

Second of all, if the govt invaded with trained soldiers in tanks, backed by combat helicopters, and snipers placed strategically at roof tops, ? you gonna do? Fight them with hand guns?

At most citizens can stand off for a few weeks while their electricity is cut off, water is cut off, and the people are starved into surrendering because their town will be under seige and the military wont let ? get through.

Smh at needing guns to fight the govt if they decide to take over. One of the stupidest excuses people give.

You're assuming the government and military would stay in one piece. I assume they won't in any 2nd civil war scenario.

So forget soldiers and racist militias - you're probably gonna need guns just to stop random people from ? your wife.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    So we get bullied out of Syria while Russia and allies begin to battle ISIS terrorists

Then our adminstration says terrorism isn't a problem anyway, gun violence is

As if terrorists don't use guns to ? ppl

As if a mass shooter doesn't qualify as a terrorist

As if mass shootings even make up the majority of gun violence stats

You can't make this ? up
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ....and terrorism deaths came in lump sums. 9/11, Oklahoma...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we get bullied out of Syria while Russia and allies begin to battle ISIS terrorists

You can't make this ? up

stop mis-catergorizing what was said..
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can't make this ? up

Terrorists caught ~3000 U.S. bodies without firing so much as a water pistol. Let's keep it 100 here
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Y'all can't be serious
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People who push taking away guns must live in the burbs. No one wants to be caught at home with no weapon, and someone breaking in. Cops won't get there quick enough, so what will you do? I know because I've live through a home invasion and could have easily been snuffed. Cops didn't even show up til 25 mins later.

All the gun violence stats posted about nearly all about illegal guns, so banning them will do nothing but make us all easy targets. If you have anything of value in your home, you better hide that ? if guns are every banned. If your'e a female....good luck if you live alone.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outside of the obvious mental instability or background checks there is no amount of screening that can deem a person ineligible to own a gun. You can tighter the gun restrictions and weed a few out but at the end of the day you cannot read a persons mind to know whether or not they are prone to mass murder or any other gun related crime.
    No false flag. No distraction. Just another white savage doing savage ? .

Yall keep tryin to say these things are a reason to take your guns away, where are all the law abiding armed citizen vigilantes out there who can take these mass shooters down before they rack up these large body counts. I mean you have your right to bear arms right now. So where yall at when this ? goes down?

Most schools, churches, banks, movie theaters, government businesses ban carrying your firearms on the premise period. That sometimes includes having your gun in your car in the parking lot. Laws vary by state but that could be a major reason why us who bear arms were not readily available.

• Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guns aint the problem, its the people holding them...Theres no law that can be created that can stop gun violence as long as theres guns around...Gun laws specify who can own a gun yes, but anyone can point and shoot

Scenario:
    Im a legal gun owner and my cousin is a solid nutcase...what law is gonna stop him from goin in my ? when im not there and taking my gun and going postal..?..Cacs and crazies with registered guns is is problem too but the gun isnt the biggest part of the issue
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options