• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    smh been known murdap is a ? idiot.
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Pusha and Malice Va rappers you dusty timberland new york ? 's always trying to snatch a southern rapper and claim him yall did the samething with 2pac. Since yall wanna snatch drizzy and clipse off the list

Ten southern rappers better than Ny's best mc's

10 lil boosie
    9. Bun b
    8. Scarface
    7. Andre 3000
    6. J Cole
    5. Gucci Mane
    4. T.i.
    3. Young Jeezy
    2. Rick Ross
    1. Ll Wayne

Carter 2 >>>>>every East Coast album released in the 2000's

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    murdap wrote: »
    Pusha and Malice Va rappers you dusty timberland new york ? 's always trying to snatch a southern rapper and claim him yall did the samething with 2pac. Since yall wanna snatch drizzy and clipse off the list

Ten southern rappers better than Ny's best mc's

10 lil boosie
    9. Bun b
    8. Scarface
    7. Andre 3000
    6. J Cole
    5. Gucci Mane
    4. T.i.
    3. Young Jeezy
    2. Rick Ross
    1. Ll Wayne

Carter 2 >>>>>every East Coast album released in the 2000's

So someone calls you out and this is how you punk out?
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubt dude would survive a hour in mid town Manhattan on a Sunday afternoon lol
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You really giving this mutant albino monkey some light?

Newsflash you cacasu,The north INVENTED hip hop and its cultural language and its original elements..The south just put their spin on it

Southern artists have bouncier beats,hooks and flows but they still cannot hold a candle to the richly metaphorical,metaphysical,artistic lyrics that the north has produced...Northern lyricism is some of the most complex out of the entire hip hop diaspora...It still hasn't been surpassed to this very day..
    Eye haven't heard one southern artist except for k rino drop mind bending ? like nas' rewind

Even a off beat/kilter artist like RZA is lyrically more refined than the majority of southern artists

Eye live in the south and can attest to the fact that people down here generally hate anything that is supremely intelligent..Even content from southern artists like Andre 3k and jay electronica aren't totally OVERSTOOD by the general populace down here..They just like how their flows sound
  • murdap
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »

Sunday afternoon? where we going to Bible Study? Minus well bring out the slacks and wing tip loafers or better yet the duck head low cut boat shoes.

With a name like mecca i need a muslim name like A
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »

Newsflash you cacasu,The north INVENTED hip hop and its cultural language and its original elements..The south just put their spin on it

Southern artists have bouncier beats,hooks and flows but they still cannot hold a candle to the richly metaphorical,metaphysical,artistic lyrics that the north has produced...Northern lyricism is some of the most complex out of the entire hip hop diaspora...It still hasn't been surpassed to this very day..
    Eye haven't heard one southern artist except for k rino drop mind bending ? like nas' rewind

Even a off beat/kilter artist like RZA is lyrically more refined than the majority of southern artists

Eye live in the south and can attest to the fact that people down here generally hate anything that is supremely intelligent..Even content from southern artists like Andre 3k and jay electronica aren't totally OVERSTOOD by the general populace down here..They just like how their flows sound

Blah Blah Blah you mustve wrote all that for the t/s to read cuz i aint wasting my time reading all that new york nut juice you gargling on.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He would fit right in as a ? tourist.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is inaccurate dawg, its more lyricist in the south then given credit for
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sunday afternoon? where we going to Bible Study? Minus well bring out the slacks and wing tip loafers or better yet the duck head low cut boat shoes.

With a name like mecca i need a muslim name like A

Blah Blah Blah you mustve wrote all that for the t/s to read cuz i aint wasting my time reading all that new york nut juice you gargling on.

That ? was funny LOL
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    How yall gonna let this white boy deflect and divide us with this south/north ? ? sitting here shouting out black southern rappers like they represent this ? . murdap go listen to some New kids on the block ? leave this ? to us
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ban that dude. theres a whole bunch on here. even some from england and ? trying to pretend they're from here
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, wasnt this the cat that was called out for hating the east coast but 6 or 7 of his top 10 were from NY?...lol
  • bck145
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    Yo, wasnt this the cat that was called out for hating the east coast but 6 or 7 of his top 10 were from NY?...lol

that's him, Lloyd banks is like his favorite rapper...maybe that was gun town, I dunno same ppl to me
  • murdap
    edited October 2015
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    a_list wrote: »

that's him, Lloyd banks is like his favorite rapper...maybe that was gun town, I dunno same ppl to me

Since we on my top 15 all time list dead or alive then yeah i got a few yankees in my top list i aint no hater i just call it how i see it and how i see it new york been soft ever since Snoop came through and crushed the buildings.

My all time top 15
    15. Method Man / Ice cube
    14. T.i.
    13. Raekwon
    12. The Game
    11. Rick Ross
    10. The Clipse
    9. Ghostface
    8. Jadakiss
    7. Dr. Dre
    6. Snoop Dogg
    5. Dmx
    4. Lloyd Banks
    3. Biggie
    2. Nas
    1. Pac

With Scarface as my wildcard waiting to slip back into the top 15
  • bck145
    edited October 2015
    Options
    8 out of top 15 are ny, 5 from the west, 2 southern....so not only does the south lose, but murdap got punked himself in his own thread

banks and jada weren't around when snoop crushed the buildings
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    ban that dude. theres a whole bunch on here. even some from england and ? trying to pretend they're from here

You better not be talkin about me mate. I'm from South London, born and raised!
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this cracka got exposed as a troll and a fraud and y'all are still letting him troll you? in the same ? thread he got exposed in?

smarten up reason posters.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This ain't new sadly
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    this cracka got exposed as a troll and a fraud and y'all are still letting him troll you? in the same ? thread he got exposed in?

smarten up reason posters.

Well, most of these posters are in the same boat (whites pretendin to be black)
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    why is this a north/south thread? neither the troll or that eye of ass ? should be taken seriously.
  • murdap
    Options
    I grew up on that east coast rap ? at one point in time thats all i used to listen to. That was then and this is now and as of now new york aint putting out heat like mid and late 90's.

New York your reign on top was shorter than leprachauns

Late 80'S Early 90's = West Coast
    Mid 90's 94-98 = East Coast
    Late 90's till 2015 = Down South

2. Nas the Goat
    3. Biggie the best Mc ever
    4. Banks a mixtape legend n Punchline King
    5. Dmx got 2 classic albums IDAHIH and FOMFBOMB along with a classic Movie Belly.
    8. Jadakiss is a lyrical Juggernaut
    9. 13. And 15 are Wu -Tang's best you cant have a top nothing without wu tang in there.

Those ny rappers meet the credentials to be on a best of all time list

• Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I grew up on that east coast rap ? at one point in time thats all i used to listen to. That was then and this is now and as of now new york aint putting out heat like mid and late 90's.

New York your reign on top was shorter than leprachauns

Late 80'S Early 90's = West Coast
    Mid 90's 94-98 = East Coast
    Late 90's till 2015 = Down South

2. Nas the Goat
    3. Biggie the best Mc ever
    4. Banks a mixtape legend n Punchline King
    5. Dmx got 2 classic albums IDAHIH and FOMFBOMB along with a classic Movie Belly.
    8. Jadakiss is a lyrical Juggernaut
    9. 13. And 15 are Wu -Tang's best you cant have a top nothing without wu tang in there.

Those ny rappers meet the credentials to be on a best of all time list

? , you ? ass white boy.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard of her....

me either. she mustve really gotten up under some chicks skin