The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Teams Durant is considering: lists the same 3 major market Cities, hometown team, and current team

Whoo going out on a limb..

lol...
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Josh Smith back up C? I was trying to figure out how clips play lance, rivers, and crawford...

I guess that's how

Basically a copy cat of what the Warrioirs did last year with Draymond. Don Nelson is the father of that style of play tho.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Crawford play this season and 1 more he can be #5 all time in threes
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul was droppin dimes last night threw a sick full court bounce pass to prigioni right on the money and a pass to blake griffin right under the basket.Clippers almost too deep they can match up wit anybody in the west
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul was droppin dimes last night threw a sick full court bounce pass to prigioni right on the money and a pass to blake griffin right under the basket.Clippers almost too deep they can match up wit anybody in the west

They did look crisp last night the element of positions 1-5 (outside of DJ) being able to bring the ball up after a rebound is dope
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

They did look crisp last night the element of positions 1-5 (outside of DJ) being able to bring the ball up after a rebound is dope

Yea if doc can get them to mesh and accept their roles,they're gonna be a problem they can play small or big wit anybody and they should be real good defensively,I'd start wes johnson over pierce tho

Mudiay and that one big I think his name was jokich were impressive
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Yea if doc can get them to mesh and accept their roles,they're gonna be a problem they can play small or big wit anybody and they should be real good defensively,I'd start wes johnson over pierce tho

Mudiay and that one big I think his name was jokich were impressive

Yea they should start wes cuz pierce ain't got the foot speed on defense. And yea jokic and the guy lavergne played well also, with them and if nurkic can come back healthy they got a solid young front court
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah just watched the highlights they look cohesive already smh
  • Beta
    Options
    Yeah just watched the highlights they look cohesive already smh

They was acting like they was making a push for the #1 seed yesterday....I'm like damn these ? playing mad hard

And Tommy I was watching mudiay closely because I think him along with okafor and towns will be ROY candidates and you think he had a good game?

I didn't think he was anything special really. Glaring thing was the 8 Turnovers but It was his first game and going against CP3 and the clips playing like they in the finals. What did you see?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    I saw a 6-5 athletic pg who was driving to the bucket,hit some 3's and made plays he missed a lot of buckets close just like lance,I never said he had a good game I said he was impressive he has the size and tools when he adapts to this league he'll be good.The to's are nothing the clippers were ball hawks and ripping the rock from all the nuggets
  • Beta
    Options
    Whoops I meant to mention I didn't care bout the turnovers because a game like that for a rookie PG is expected...yeah him being taller than 90% of all PGs is really gonna help him out.

I figure he'll average around 5-6 assists his first year and 15 points

I'm interested because I'm drafting him and he's probably the rookie ima keep my eye on
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the Clippers were missing was a bench, now that they have that they're right up there with the Spurs/Warriors/Thunder
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the Clippers were missing was a bench, now that they have that they're right up there with the Spurs/Warriors/Thunder

Yeah last year the Clippers bench was nonexistent, but even though they improved, their bench still isn't that nice...

They got some Shaqtin a fool candidates on their bench with Rivers, Stephenson, and Smith...
  • Beta
    edited October 2015
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »

Yeah last year the Clippers bench was nonexistent, but even though they improved, their bench still isn't that nice...

They got some Shaqtin a fool candidates on their bench with Rivers, Stephenson, and Smith...

Stop it B...
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rockets bench>>>Clippers bench
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully this is the year Big Cuz can lead us to the playoffs now that we have some depth...I don't like what I'm hearing about Rudy playing the 4, that sounds dumb to me...Rondo, Bellineli and Koufus should be big contributers....Wanna see if Seth will get some run too.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mario looks good so far. He forced a shot or two but I like what I'm seeing.
  • Javon803
    Javon803 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
    ? durant SAS don't owe him ? and don't gotta talk to him either ain't like he would tell him the truth if he did anyway durant just gonna have to stop being a lil ? and just realize people talking about u just come with it cause it ain't ever gonna stop period
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Mason Plumlee getting his NBA Live on

Before I clicked the video I thought he was going to do the Jesus pose.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mason Plumlee getting his NBA Live on

@ZydecoShawty is like "see... i told u live was realistic"
This discussion has been closed.