Drake Takes Shots At Meek Mill On "Truffle Butter" At Austin City Limits

Options
13»

Comments

• J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sick of this fake, manufactured "beef"
    These 2 ? need to either fight, ? or shut the ? up.

^^^^^^Racist ass white guy
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's rather funny in a way. At this point drake doing too much. He looks like he's crying for attention. Why does he feel he needs a meek response so bad if he "didn't wanna hear about this ever again" and feels he already won? Dude feels like he needs another meek track to validate himself.

Funny tho when 50 did ? like this y'all cried he was looking for attention. Ironic IC strikes again

Stop whining.....LOL.

Basically, Meek is the ? in jail that got his ass whooped and is now somebody's ? . That's how Drake is treating him.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    their saying meeka n saucetwinz are droppin a drake diss

[img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12108893_1095559460469243_2183509625008908691_n.png?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=4b9b54ef7fd5d5a85b0c58c00591548f&oe=568D77AE[/img]

from the pic man that ? look like its gonna be wack
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    It's rather funny in a way. At this point drake doing too much. He looks like he's crying for attention. Why does he feel he needs a meek response so bad if he "didn't wanna hear about this ever again" and feels he already won? Dude feels like he needs another meek track to validate himself.

Funny tho when 50 did ? like this y'all cried he was looking for attention. Ironic IC strikes again

Stop whining.....LOL.

Basically, Meek is the ? in jail that got his ass whooped and is now somebody's ? . That's how Drake is treating him.

LOL at this response. How bout you stop yanking Drake's ? already. We get it, your team OVO. Now prove my point wrong or ? .
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stop whining.....LOL.

LOL at this response. How bout you stop yanking Drake's ? already. We get it, your team OVO. Now prove my point wrong or ? .

U must not like Drake very much lol but your point means nun this logic isn't just on the I.C cuz America as a whole is a big as contradiction
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Stop whining.....LOL.

U must not like Drake very much lol but your point means nun this logic isn't just on the I.C cuz America as a whole is a big as contradiction

I never claimed to dislike Drake. I've always said I enjoy most of his music. But he's baiting Meek for what? You claimed you won the beef so what now? I remember 50 doing things like this and he got ripped for it. Call a ? for ? . You're right tho, its not just an IC thing.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    drake has something on meek . hes going to hard at boy

Probably.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Stop whining.....LOL.

I never claimed to dislike Drake. I've always said I enjoy most of his music. But he's baiting Meek for what? You claimed you won the beef so what now? I remember 50 doing things like this and he got ripped for it. Call a ? for ? . You're right tho, its not just an IC thing.

Imo I feel his baiting him just because he wants to drop 3 peat or this could be abt sauce walka...it wasn't confirmed that the diss was directed to meek...sauce did diss drake and said in the diss "I Pulled Up With My ? And U Started Hiding" or something along those lines and Drake did do this in Texas soooo it could be at walka or it could be at Meek and Walka kind of like if the shoe fits wear it type of diss
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Smh....Meek really needs to go see this ?

Either get the ? that ? on Drake on a track/video talking that ? or he's gotta put them hands on em like Puff did

Can't talk that Tough Tony Philly goon street ? and yet you're still getting verbally ? up by a singing ass ? from Canada

Beans wouldn't allow it
    Anyone in SP wouldnt allow it
    Gillie wouldn't allow it
    Cassidy wouldn't allow it
    Hell I don't even think Will Smith would allow it(remember he did go back at Em back in the day for dissing him)
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    Smh....Meek really needs to go see this ?

Either get the ? that ? on Drake on a track/video talking that ? or he's gotta put them hands on em like Puff did

Can't talk that Tough Tony Philly goon street ? and yet you're still getting verbally ? up by a singing ass ? from Canada

Beans wouldn't allow it
    Anyone in SP wouldnt allow it
    Gillie wouldn't allow it
    Cassidy wouldn't allow it
    Hell I don't even think Will Smith would allow it(remember he did go back at Em back in the day for dissing him)

Meek don't want no smoke
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    I approve of this new drake.

What the??????!! @Black_Samson with ANOTHER Drake compliment???!

zwvVA7zRTdSjOWupA3Qg_ohnoes_zpstx7nxb3x.gif

WoodsonOpenMouthStare.gif

yall at like i was being unreasonable.

the ? use to flatout refuse to handle ? like a man.

now he does, so now i have no problem with the kid.

? was just hilarious how you'd straight ? on the very mention of his name before I'm not saying I disagree though lol. 50 been trying to bring back bullying ? in music and now years later the softest guy in rap makes the first official diss tracks of the year.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lololol poor lil tink tink...you know how ? up emotionally it gotta be for meek mills? ? cant go to the club without hearing "back to back" now this ? lmao. drake been a ? for a while so he deserves to flex a lil bit. let him walk his lil baby nuts around the yard lol
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What the??????!! @Black_Samson with ANOTHER Drake compliment???!

zwvVA7zRTdSjOWupA3Qg_ohnoes_zpstx7nxb3x.gif

WoodsonOpenMouthStare.gif

yall at like i was being unreasonable.

the ? use to flatout refuse to handle ? like a man.

now he does, so now i have no problem with the kid.

? was just hilarious how you'd straight ? on the very mention of his name before I'm not saying I disagree though lol. 50 been trying to bring back bullying ? in music and now years later the softest guy in rap makes the first official diss tracks of the year.

50 music sucks. That's why ppl say he needs to shut up.

It's all about the music