ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Only embarrassing moment like that I've had in sports was my sophomore year.

We were ranked fifth in the state in our classification this is before power rankings in my state came in basketball so we ended up playing the number one ranked team in our class.

They blew us the hell away in route to winning the state championship as soon as I seen that point guard throw the other guard an alley oop; I looked at the look in my teammates faces and knew it was over mind you this was first quarter.

To add insult to injury some random White guy who apparently never got to play came in and knocked down a three point all in my grill and the crowd responded like ooh.

My lowest athletic moment ever.

aight...

so we were in a similar situation...that ? @knock_twice was there too so he can corroborate the story. The game was on TV or whatever.

so we playing LaGrange High which for all you basketball folks is the school Stromile Swift of LSU fame went to. So we getting just blasted. I got put in towards the end or whatever. So I get passed the ball and like ? it, Im bout to get in the score book and jacked up a long 2pt shot. I got fouled by some dude tryna pad his stats.

So i go the line, nervous as ? ...Clanked the first try...get the ball back...gain my composure...clank the second one...

Game ends shortly and this nignog Knock_twice is just falling over laughing and ? talking bout how i blew that ? on TV.

LaGrange from Lake Charles?

yea...who was the highly recruited star that went to LSU from there
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats easy.....
  • AP21
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    @ap21 hint

if only that were true
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bring back the wtf button asap
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    but not sure if i am bugging, but i m not the most religious of ppl but lately i ve been carrying a bible on my person...and i have been having great days, it seems like everyone is just happier, I havent really beefed w anyone... ? been great...maybe its a placebo effect..idk
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Unless Stromile Swift transferred I distinctly remember him playing for Fair Park High School out of Shreveport in the late 90s (around 97).

I thought that dude was going to be similar to a young Kevin Garnett when he was coming out of high school he got to the league and was average at best.

I hope at @Knock_Twice wasn't riding that pine while he was giving you a hard time @AP21

you right Crude...we played LaGrange a different year in the playoffs. Still got blasted, but we did play at Fairpark our Sr. Yr.

I aint gon lie, Knock_twice could actually ball. We both rode the pine that year lol

Yeah Stromile played ball at Midway park behind Midway middle school. If I am not mistaken the SF for Fair Park in 95-97 was my boy Ant.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless Stromile Swift transferred I distinctly remember him playing for Fair Park High School out of Shreveport in the late 90s (around 97).

I thought that dude was going to be similar to a young Kevin Garnett when he was coming out of high school he got to the league and was average at best.

I hope at @Knock_Twice wasn't riding that pine while he was giving you a hard time @AP21

you right Crude...we played LaGrange a different year in the playoffs. Still got blasted, but we did play at Fairpark our Sr. Yr.

I aint gon lie, Knock_twice could actually ball. We both rode the pine that year lol

What school y'all go to?
  • AP21
    Options

What school y'all go to?

Baker High
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ap21 hint

Smh..you think any interaction between the sexes is a female throwing ? .
  • CP203
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    @ap21 hint

Fall back ap knows why I'm ? with him
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    @ap21 hint

he is such a Cro-Magnon isnt he....he doesnt believe that in this day and age man and woman can be friends and co exist platonically lol
  • Crude_
    Options
    but not sure if i am bugging, but i m not the most religious of ppl but lately i ve been carrying a bible on my person...and i have been having great days, it seems like everyone is just happier, I havent really beefed w anyone... ? been great...maybe its a placebo effect..idk

I find my view to be increasing more Christian agnostic as I've gotten older.

I believe in a divine power but I take some pause in interpreting some things in a book written by man that is missing chapters and been the cause of great oppression for many.

I also have a hard time believing that an all loving ? is going to sentence the billions of other people who practice certain religions alternate than Christianity to eternal damnation.
  • Crude_
    Options

What school y'all go to?

Baker High

I've heard of it.
  • CP203
    Options
    @ap21 hint

he is such a Cro-Magnon isnt he....he doesnt believe that in this day and age man and woman can be friends and co exist platonically lol

Lol but when I said my best friend was female ? was saying that's some ? ?
  • caddo man
    Options
    I remember Lester Earl came through and broke the ? rim at BTW. They was playing Fair Park in the playoffs.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ap21 hint

I'll do what I like, thank you sir.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    @ap21 hint

Lol but when I said my best friend was female ? was saying that's some ? ?

mines too and she white but i wish she d used the n word round me.....
  • CP203
    Options
    @ap21 hint

I'll do what I like, thank you sir.

Shut up Kat
  • caddo man
    Options

I find my view to be increasing more Christian agnostic as I've gotten older.

I believe in a divine power but I take some pause in interpreting some things in a book written by man that is missing chapters and been the cause of great oppression for many.

I also have a hard time believing that an all loving ? is going to sentence the billions of other people who practice certain religions alternate than Christianity to eternal damnation.

Well damn I guess I have a name for my beliefs now. I tell people I believe in all the Abrahamic religions. Who am I to tell them they are wrong.
  • AP21
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I remember Lester Earl came through and broke the ? rim at BTW. They was playing Fair Park in the playoffs.

yea...he went to Glen Oaks tho
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too high to understand this asian lady. She probably just told me something really important too, but after 4 "What's" i gave up and said "That's great!" and walked off.
  • Crude_
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Might be the best pure basketball athlete I've ever seen and on the high school level he was a man amongst boys.

If I remember correctly everybody in Glen Oaks starting line up went like 6'3 or better.

I thought that high school squad could have probably competed with a few small college teams probably on the NAIA level, I don't know if they would have won or not but try would have definitely given them a decent game.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm hungry, finna go eat some ? brb