Options
    I'm about regulation in all private sectors
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    kinda random but i wonder how many black ppl are actually going to bother to vote 2016 and beyond

I'm voting.................and I'm not voting for the racist ass republican party.

Some of you "internet usernames" think y'all slick....trying to keep black folks from voting and ? .

futuramafry.jpg?w=300

? what
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm about regulation in all private sectors

You deserve two gunshot
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I don't even understand this. Like why would the Jews even get reparations or anything comparable from America? What exactly did America do to the Jews. All these groups that that America actually did ? on, and the Jews are the ones that continue to get support. It doesn't make sense. Israel must have pics of the U.S. sucking another country's ? or something.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10/10/15 justice or else
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    Jews know how to organize and get what they want

Close thread/
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    take it as a loss and go back to the drawing board
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I still gotta pay for student loans? This some ? .
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Close thread, dont hate the playa
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    With much smaller numbers as well.

bu bu but what about black on black crime. gtfohwtbs. they didnt get willie lynched(even if the ? is fake is still holds truth) and they dont have a whole world against them no matter their plight. stop with the smart dumb ? ? . yall the main ? that lock your doors when ? walk pass your car.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    $12million / 130,000 people?
    Ain't about much

The one area Obama without a doubt has failed black
    Americans and I'd debate anyone in any thread @zzombie is the power to commute or pardon. He's been too timid with the pen. He should've moved the Pardon office from
    The Justice Dept to the White House in year 1. Those in the Justice Dept don't want to overturn lengthy sentences. He's been soft and pathetic on this issue
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You yankee ? (lol) need to start organizing and lobby the ? outta the administration. Wake up man, there are like 35k lobby groups posted up in Washington and obviously a jewboi lobbygroup lobbied for this lol.

no one is giving out free money cause someone deserves it...
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    http://www.businessinsider.com/r-us-to-release-6000-federal-prisoners-washington-post-2015-10

"The early release follows actions by the US Sentencing Commission, an independent agency that sets sentencing policies for federal crimes. The panel reduced the potential punishment for drug offenders last year and made the change retroactive.

The commission's action is separate from an effort by US President Barack Obama to grant clemency to some nonviolent drug offenders, an initiative that has resulted in the early release of 89 inmates.

The sentencing panel estimated that its change in guidelines could result in 46,000 of the roughly 100,000 drug offenders in federal prison qualifying for early release. The 6,000 figure is the first batch in that process, The Post said.

There are 206,000 inmates in federal prisons, up from about 25,000 in 1980, according to the Bureau of Prisons' website. There were a total of 1.56 million inmates in federal and state prisons at the end of 2014, according to Department of Justice figures."
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $12million / 130,000 people?
    Ain't about much

The one area Obama without a doubt has failed black
    Americans and I'd debate anyone in any thread @zzombie is the power to commute or pardon. He's been too timid with the pen. He should've moved the Pardon office from
    The Justice Dept to the White House in year 1. Those in the Justice Dept don't want to overturn lengthy sentences. He's been soft and pathetic on this issue

thats 92$ per person lol. But you know its going to a fund or something and a couple dudes won.
  • zzombie
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    But you idiots have no problem with higher taxes and government regulations on every ? thing.

enough of this ? bro

What is this higher taxes mumbo jumbo ? you talking and what area do you feel should be less regulated by the government?

Look there are people on this forum that believe in paying higher taxes to provide the government with more funds to take care of the populace.

And would have no problem taxing me to get this revenue but as I hope you can see now the government wastes an ungodly amount of tax payers money and money in general.

Government should only strongly regulate the financial sector, insurance,transportation and to a limited healthcare, agriculture and certain other key industries

the higher taxes folks speak of is taxing companies that make over 4 million in profits, like under the Eisenhower administration, and that was 90%, so if a company made 1 billion they would walk away with 100 million

To avoid paying the 90%, all those businesses had to do was put any profits over 4 million back into the company or share the wealth with their employees, that was what the intentions of a "capitalistic economy" was posed to be until it was high jacked by greedy ?

And I gather from what you're saying about what should be regulated you're only speaking about regulations due to right wing talking points

So let me rephrase the question, what shouldn't be regulated?

You must be losing your mind. I AM not in business for my employees i am in business for myself and my family My profits belong in my pocket and WHAT MY corporation decides to do with our earning is our business. Government has no right to tell me how much money i have to invest back into my company.

And i am so sick and tired of hearing eisenhower every time i get into one of these discussions, THE WORLD has changed. In the eisenhower era america was the only industrialized nation not destroyed by WW2. The economies and business environments today are much more dynamic. Governments giving stiff rigid rules about how much money i have to invest back into MY OWN ENTERPRISE is ? .

I don't know what you mean with the right wing talking points

And like i said the only businesses that need to be regulated are those involved in the financial sector,insurance,transportation, agriculture,healthcare and other businesses that affect the general physical well being of the population. For example, heavy industrialized businesses that might produce vast amounts of pollution OBVIOUSLY should be regulated
  • zzombie
    Options
    I am always up for a healthy debate
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Jews stay getting ?
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

bu bu but what about black on black crime. gtfohwtbs. they didnt get willie lynched(even if the ? is fake is still holds truth) and they dont have a whole world against them no matter their plight. stop with the smart dumb ? ? . yall the main ? that lock your doors when ? walk pass your car.

Shut your emotional ass up my statement had nothing do with black people but the jews is that not how they got this they organized and got it I never said black people should follow or nothing ? clown
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shut your emotional ass up my statement had nothing do with black people but the jews is that not how they got this they organized and got it I never said black people should follow or nothing ? clown
    just ? trust fund baby
  • CP203
    Options

just ? trust fund baby

That has what to do with it clown
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    what the flying ? , shouldn't this be something Germany should be doing

That ? done lost his half black mind

Germany has already paid............Way more than what the U.S. is paying. Y'all act like he ok'd a ton of money. $12 Million ain't ? .

The German government has agreed to pay €772 million ($1 billion) for the homecare of Holocaust survivors throughout the world. The decision was reached by the German Finance Ministry together with the Claims Conference, a Jewish fund for victims of ? aggression, after negotiations in Jerusalem concluded on Tuesday.

this is also why Jews are more organized and established. they've had their reparations. they've had a government apologize and attempt to make ? right for the atrocities they committed.

they've been treated like legitimate human beings.
  • CP203
    Options
    Go ahead and respond with your other account now clown
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen this and I think it's fake I didn't see it on other news outlets
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    /thread

I don't want to hear ? about "handouts" black people need reparations.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    I seen this and I think it's fake I didn't see it on other news outlets

I saw it on multiple alternative news outlets. And a lot of Jewish news sites reported on it as well.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why don't the IC link up and put our money together we (mostly) black ppl with jobs and ? . Stop looking for the U.S. to bail you out at the last minute like some deadbeat dad

I made that suggestion twice on here, trust and guts for it were lacking