Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    Ask any woman at any time what was/is the most money she has ever spent on her/a dude and just listen to the ? ass answer

Should tell you all you need to know about her and if she's the one

This makes no sense

What's the most you've spent on a dude?

Let's just say, the amount of a gift has no bearing on the longevity of a relationship.

A woman can have grade A ? , be willing to suck your ? 5 times a day, have a 6 figure salary, cook you 5 meals a day in a thong and buy you $100,000 gifts yet ? have no qualm with messing with the next ? that sleeps on a mattress in Section 8 housing.

? are never satisfied

tell the whole story...

how a dude can have bath water waiting on you when you get off, offer to rub shoulders, feet, etc...cook for you more than you cook for him, lay the pipe down, but a chick will still take no issue about getting a lunch ? to blow her back out on occasion

or have a dude thats interested in you and checks all the boxes, but you hit him with the "he's just too nice"

FOH

Does this ? work cause he sounds like a house ? ? I don't care how good of a homemaker a ? is, I just can't rock with it.

does it matter if he work? he too nice for you anyway

but yes...he works

Yes it matters sir. I can't take care of no dude. My ? can't even get wet for a dude I have to provide for.

And I like nice guys AP. U don't know me.

this is news to me

There is a difference between not liking nice guys and not liking one particular nice guy. Just because someone doesn't like you doesn't mean you can make the assumption that oh, she don't like nice guys.

i think somewhere along the way, females think i really give af if they dont like me. This is all jokes tbh

i'm a genuinely nice guy and i know what i bring to the table. I am going to continue being nice b/c thats who i am.

lets not get the interwebz confused with real life. I dont call females ? , hoes when we get in to arguments b/c my vocabulary is rather extensive and I know how to hold a conversation without resorting to name calling or threatening with acts of violence, but that often gets confused with being weak and Im far from it.

At the end of the day, you like who you like, just dont think im'a be the one to wipe yo tears when the dog ass ? you knew was a dog....starts to....you know....act like a dog ass ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a letter from my grandma today..had me a little teary. :(
    IMG_20151006_200314_zpsp0a8oqou.jpg

Did she send any pics?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What defines a "nice guy"?

I don't like pushovers and I get ill at the thought of textbook romantic ? , but of course who I'm with has to be nice to me. He also has to be able to handle me in an argument. There's a balance. But I have a friend who likes "nice guys" and all of that sappy ? but she ends up with men she shows zero respect to, and they kiss her ass. Nice does not mean doormat, but that's what most people would call a nice guy.?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    New Ross song shoulda been a Chris Brown solo or his song with Ross as a feature
  • AP21
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

I don't like pushovers and I get ill at the thought of textbook romantic ? , but of course who I'm with has to be nice to me. He also has to be able to handle me in an argument. There's a balance. But I have a friend who likes "nice guys" and all of that sappy ? but she ends up with men she shows zero respect to, and they kiss her ass. Nice does not mean doormat, but that's what most people would call a nice guy.?

bolded

yep

but handle you in an argument how? I want to know more about this so I can respond accordingly
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice guys finish last
    ....in everything women, opportunities at work and life in general. Survival of the fittest B these nice ? stay getting scraps
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    The Project vs J Cole argument was a random as a Pepsi vs Milk argument.

Lol at Project Pat smh remedial rap

8Ball & MJG>>>>>>>>>>>>3-6 & Pat

8Ball & MJG >>> any down south rap group not named Outkast, UGK, or the Geto Boys.

MJG is a criminally underrated lyricist.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My wife says I'm sweet and a nice guy one minute, then she will tell me I'm mean go her the next.

So I'm either bipolar or I've found the perfect balance.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    619_1000.jpg

246.gif

i flushed a lot of kids to the old Pinky

for somebody of her height, her proportions were insane

i guess her love for Waffle House finally did her in.

Most of the women termed "thick" end up looking like her especially if they don't work out.
  • AP21
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    619_1000.jpg

246.gif

Most of the women termed "thick" end up looking like her especially if they don't work out.

i remember an old interview she did and they asked her what she did in the gym. She said she didnt go to the gym and she ate what she wanted to eat and that her fav spot was Waffle House

Fast forward years later, she said she actually likes how she looks now vs back then

I just dont understand it
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    MJG to me is nicer than 8Ball at times I think its because he ain't got enough solo material plus he don't have as many guest features as Ball
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Westie
    Options

bolded

yep

but handle you in an argument how? I want to know more about this so I can respond accordingly

I like to argue, I don't like that "ok you're right" just to shut me up, I like it when someone's firm in their stance. I need pushback.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Westie
    Options
    619_1000.jpg

246.gif

i remember an old interview she did and they asked her what she did in the gym. She said she didnt go to the gym and she ate what she wanted to eat and that her fav spot was Waffle House

Fast forward years later, she said she actually likes how she looks now vs back then

she's happy in her own skin. it doesn't always have to be what a man finds appealing.
  • AP21
    Options

bolded

yep

I like to argue, I don't like that "ok you're right" just to shut me up, I like it when someone's firm in their stance. I need pushback.

lol...wut?

you GOTTA give me more details about this...WHY?
  • Westie
    Options

bolded

yep

lol...wut?

you GOTTA give me more details about this...WHY?

I should have said debate. About religion, politics, stuff like that.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ask any woman at any time what was/is the most money she has ever spent on her/a dude and just listen to the ? ass answer

Should tell you all you need to know about her and if she's the one

This makes no sense

What's the most you've spent on a dude?

Let's just say, the amount of a gift has no bearing on the longevity of a relationship.

A woman can have grade A ? , be willing to suck your ? 5 times a day, have a 6 figure salary, cook you 5 meals a day in a thong and buy you $100,000 gifts yet ? have no qualm with messing with the next ? that sleeps on a mattress in Section 8 housing.

? are never satisfied

tell the whole story...

how a dude can have bath water waiting on you when you get off, offer to rub shoulders, feet, etc...cook for you more than you cook for him, lay the pipe down, but a chick will still take no issue about getting a lunch ? to blow her back out on occasion

or have a dude thats interested in you and checks all the boxes, but you hit him with the "he's just too nice"

FOH

Does this ? work cause he sounds like a house ? ? I don't care how good of a homemaker a ? is, I just can't rock with it.

does it matter if he work? he too nice for you anyway

but yes...he works

Yes it matters sir. I can't take care of no dude. My ? can't even get wet for a dude I have to provide for.

And I like nice guys AP. U don't know me.

this is news to me

There is a difference between not liking nice guys and not liking one particular nice guy. Just because someone doesn't like you doesn't mean you can make the assumption that oh, she don't like nice guys.

i think somewhere along the way, females think i really give af if they dont like me. This is all jokes tbh

i'm a genuinely nice guy and i know what i bring to the table. I am going to continue being nice b/c thats who i am.

lets not get the interwebz confused with real life. I dont call females ? , hoes when we get in to arguments b/c my vocabulary is rather extensive and I know how to hold a conversation without resorting to name calling or threatening with acts of violence, but that often gets confused with being weak and Im far from it.

At the end of the day, you like who you like, just dont think im'a be the one to wipe yo tears when the dog ass ? you knew was a dog....starts to....you know....act like a dog ass ?

I was just speaking generally AP, no offense intended.
  • AP21
    Options
    619_1000.jpg

246.gif

she's happy in her own skin. it doesn't always have to be what a man finds appealing.

i mean, i get it, but it was weird. You just dont see a woman intentionally get big like that to be happy. I can only imagine there may be health concerns to consider now at her larger weight
  • Westie
    edited October 2015
    Options
    619_1000.jpg

246.gif

i mean, i get it, but it was weird. You just dont see a woman intentionally get big like that to be happy. I can only imagine there may be health concerns to consider now at her larger weight

lots of fat people are happy. and you're concerned about her health huh? lol
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bolded

yep

I agree and I think arguing can be healthy...well as opposed to keeping all that ? in.
    What gets me is going back and forth on things that are easily resolved.
    I am guilty out of arguing with emotion vs logic so I get it when guys say it on here

"I'm an ? but I'm working on it"
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ap21 you really out here bruised,battered and emotionally scarred huh
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    ? it if this dude decides to come through it is what it is

I just hate fighting ? over stupid ?