Rick Ross At The Breakfast Club

Options

Comments

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody on G-Unit in 2015 made better music than Ross. Let's stop the ? .
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fifs 1st few albums came when people were actually still going to the local Circuit City to buy albums. Now think about that. How long has it been since your local Circuit City closed down?

The game has changed and he hasnt managed to stay relevant musically. he is more popular for Power, trolling Lee Daniels over Empire, and starting beef with people

To show you how desperate he was, he was trying to take Soulja Boy under his wing. Soulja Boy of ALL people.

To make matters worse, the CO stuff came out about Ross, and once he stopped denying it, that made people ? with him more. Take it for what its worth, but Jay ? with Ross more than Fif, and him and Fif from the same state. What kinda ? is that?

Ross KEEPS dropping heat. He KEEPS killing fif musically. He KEEPS himself relevant. And idk if he got a ghostwriter, but his lyrics have been straight flames the last few projects. Mastermind was a dope ass album full of lyrical content.

You might not ? with Ross and his music, but damn, take off the blinders brah

this aint 2001, and its been a long time since get rich or die trying
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

Well signing to Dr Dre and Eminem will do that for you

Stat Quo

Obie Trice

Cashis

Royce Da 5'9

^^^ they all disagree that signing with them will give you all that
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    It's fair to say that right now Ross is more financially stable than 50.

MMG >>>> G-Unit.

Nobody on G-Unit can drop a solo meanwhile Meek and Wale sold ok, Stalley and Gunplay still dropping albums.

Don't matter how many albums 50 once sold. In 2015. He's not ? with Ross.

Fif got Power left...that's it.

Ross got Wingstop, will probably sign a deal worth 100m or more for MMG and will continue to drop music which is consistently better than 50's. People like working with Ross, nobody popping ? with 50.

Ross won the war. Stans need to accept their ? took Ls.

Ross played a good game of chess...trust me, there can be nothing more satisfying than knowing that your nemesis made your BM rich for life so you don't have to worry about nothing but your kids.

Stalley's album dropped last year.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Its amazing how stupid some of you are when it comes to finance.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    Its amazing how stupid some of you are when it comes to fiance.

what?

typo
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Ross doesn't make good music

Unless you into fabricated coke deals and mafia relationships that don't exist.....
    basically fantasy ? dream raps

Raekwon rapped about the same ? tho
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all arguing over Ross and Fifth but both them ? washed up. 50 still drops singles I personally ? with. Wouldn't by his album. I stopped checking for Ross after redundant ass BMF came out. Neither one of them rich ass ? really saying ? in 2015. Ross snitching and 50 can't write a hit to save his life.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • b0sjesmang
    b0sjesmang Members Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Options

Hopefully Black Market will be more like this ? . That BMF sound got old quick.

On what he said about 50 its true 50 isn't hot right now. However fif dropped some good music this year, people just overlook it. I enjoy listening to both especially Ross on those soulful beats.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

Unless you into fabricated coke deals and mafia relationships that don't exist.....

so all mafioso music is wack/? boy fantasy?

but not all the trap/drill rappers we kno for sure is lying and aint even as nice?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Y'all arguing over Ross and Fifth but both them ? washed up. 50 still drops singles I personally ? with. Wouldn't by his album. I stopped checking for Ross after redundant ass BMF came out. Neither one of them rich ass ? really saying ? in 2015. Ross snitching and 50 can't write a hit to save his life.

who he snitched on?

this dont sound like bmf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS2H73Q3WsE

idk how yall ? really in here tryna say ? who make this crusty ass ? is better than anyone musically these days, this aint 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRcnnId15BA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3A0IlXpHNc
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can someone who is saying that 50 has been releasing great music on the quiet please explain what all this godawful garbage is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPtkJatCTO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3A0IlXpHNc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPQa2PhFayA

i got that anumul anumul unbition.

Good day to you sirs.

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah that Elle Varner song is dope
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Music is subjective, I could easily go and pick out 3 equally wack Rick Ross songs over the past couple of years
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Raekwon rapped about the same ? tho

this and shaolin swords
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross is trash. I don't like him as a person or his music. This ? fake as ? ..

Meek lost respect from me after the failed diss he tried to go at drizzy wit

Mmg is a garbage label