NEW Hopsin diss - "No Words" feelings could possibly be caught..maybe..

Options
illedout
illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's corny but yeah he has a point.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? always wanna drop diss songs.

Make good music first and foremost and if you got a genuine problem with someone check them and drop a diss.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    heard this before and its so true its not even funny

weak at the five cups stacked and using the gun on the volume
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? sound just like Future LMAO...
    He figured it out, these ? on some Pootie Tang ? .
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He ain't figure ? out, he's just whining and this song/vid is old

Obviously this ? is salty about the fact that he's not really poppin even though he been in the game for at least 5 years and STILL can't make an authentic hit
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    ? is funny though.

He has a point.

But.

Still hating.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? always wanna drop diss songs.

Make good music first and foremost and if you got a genuine problem with someone check them and drop a diss.

l
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? is funny though.

He has a point.

But.

Still hating.

right because if somebody doesnt like it or thinks its not real music, its automatically hating. quit being a ? .

Not saying words is not music.

He's not putting out music that requires no words. He's just not saying real words
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Obviously this ? is salty about the fact that he's not really poppin even though he been in the game for at least 5 years and STILL can't make an authentic hit

There's actually irony in this statement that I'm not sure you caught. "He's been in the game at least 5 years." Whether you or I ? wit it is not the point. He's obviously doing something right if he's been around that long.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »
    ironically this is his best song

Yeah,
    He has a point but this is sadly, my favorite hopsin song lol
  • Shizlansky
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

There's actually irony in this statement that I'm not sure you caught. "He's been in the game at least 5 years." Whether you or I ? wit it is not the point. He's obviously doing something right if he's been around that long.

Yeah he's been complaining VERY loudly, and for years lol

He swore he was gonna quit rap and move to Australia like 2 years ago. Even made a video about it showing him getting on the plane

But here this ? is again, right back, complaining instead of looking inward and figuring out how to achieve whatever goal he wants

He's a clone of Eminem, who was a white horrorcore rapper. Eminem's whiteness is responsible for his fame(he has said this himself many times) so a black person trying to go down the EXACT SAME LANE WITH NO DISTINGUISHABLE ARTISTIC AUTHENTICITY/PERSONALITY WILL FAIL EVERY TIME

On top of that, he's feels like he should be more popular even though he uses dated 2004 Eminem flows like black people really even listened to Eminem like that in the first place

Future has legitimate hits dating all the way back to 2010/2011. Future ghostwrites R&B hits(? In Love, Body Party, Neva End, Love and Affection, etc) and he's given away hits. He has also developed a completely unique style. So has Thug.

Hopsin is still trying to ride Eminem's coattails, and it's strictly white people keeping him in the game.

Riff Raff has been in the game for just as long, is that supposed to say something too? Besides the fact that white people obviously ? with them both?

And that songwriting thing is an ENTIRELY different discussion. What I will say is that Wayne was popping the most when he was churning out tons of songs. 50 Cent(who I don't really care for musically) was poppin the most when he was churning out tons of songs. The more songs you make the higher your chance of creating a hit. That goes for Art in general, and it also applies to practicing at something. The more you do it the better you get.

There are plenty of ? that are beasts at 16s(Slaughterhouse comes to mind) but they can't craft a decent song to save their lives. On the other side you have guys like Rae Sremmurd who are just having fun in the both and they can create hit after hit after hit
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you lads are just mad that future is the human version of dubstep
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    For the record I like damn near all Slaughterhouse songs but they all lack that mainstream appeal for some reason
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Yeah he's been complaining VERY loudly, and for years lol

He swore he was gonna quit rap and move to Australia like 2 years ago. Even made a video about it showing him getting on the plane

But here this ? is again, right back, complaining instead of looking inward and figuring out how to achieve whatever goal he wants

He's a clone of Eminem, who was a white horrorcore rapper. Eminem's whiteness is responsible for his fame(he has said this himself many times) so a black person trying to go down the EXACT SAME LANE WITH NO DISTINGUISHABLE ARTISTIC AUTHENTICITY/PERSONALITY WILL FAIL EVERY TIME

On top of that, he's feels like he should be more popular even though he uses dated 2004 Eminem flows like black people really even listened to Eminem like that in the first place

Future has legitimate hits dating all the way back to 2010/2011. Future ghostwrites R&B hits(? In Love, Body Party, Neva End, Love and Affection, etc) and he's given away hits. He has also developed a completely unique style. So has Thug.

Hopsin is still trying to ride Eminem's coattails, and it's strictly white people keeping him in the game.

Riff Raff has been in the game for just as long, is that supposed to say something too? Besides the fact that white people obviously ? with them both?

And that songwriting thing is an ENTIRELY different discussion. What I will say is that Wayne was popping the most when he was churning out tons of songs. 50 Cent(who I don't really care for musically) was poppin the most when he was churning out tons of songs. The more songs you make the higher your chance of creating a hit. That goes for Art in general, and it also applies to practicing at something. The more you do it the better you get.

There are plenty of ? that are beasts at 16s(Slaughterhouse comes to mind) but they can't craft a decent song to save their lives. On the other side you have guys like Rae Sremmurd who are just having fun in the both and they can create hit after hit after hit

So what Future has "hits" or that Hopsin is a corny Eminem wannabe, Future and similar acts like him have no ? talent be it rapping or singing. That's the whole point.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Lmaoooo that ? got me dyin