TINYCHAT2015 THE LOST EPISODES: KHALEESI HAS BEEN KICKED OUT OF #CreepSet 11-11-15 6pst/9est

Options

Comments

• AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AyeB_
    edited October 2015
    Options
  • AyeB_
    Options
    THE FINAL CHAPTER OF GOTDAMKAM: Killa kam first came to ill community exactly one year ago. Fire ass chick from florida orginally from cali. She was young beautiful and most importantly she was ready. After @deadeye got her in a one on one tinychat session her proof pic became valid. She was official. Killa fit in perfectly. After all she was one of the most beautiful chicks to ever come across this website. After several months of posting I got to meet killa kam first hand during the first PBG raid. Perfect skin Big ass ? she was fire as ? . I thought she would last forever but as we all know when that spotlight get to bright the wolves start to congregate and that they did. Sometime early in the summer of 2015 Choice was having a conversation with kat. During this conversation kat hinted at killa kam being the hottest of the hot. Choice being who he is accepted the challenge then went after blood. Choice being responsible for the top 3 biggest exposures ever on this website would not disappoint. He found what he was looking for. He found everything killa kam is a very very naughty young woman. After choice ran through her ? He told me what he found then he told killa. She accepted the L and knew there wasn't no coming back from it. She then returned to IC to make her final post it read "kat why would you ask for me to be exposed" It was the last we ever heard from her. At the end of the day she just wasn't strong enough to hang with the big boys and It prooved to be fatal. The last picture of gotdamkam flicking the bean will be uncensored if this thread reaches the height of double diamond and a half. That is all for now children. Rip to the fallen. ? bless

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    THE FINAL CHAPTER OF GOTDAMKAM: Killa kam first came to ill community exactly one year ago. Fire ass chick from florida orginally from cali. She was young beautiful and most importantly she was ready. After @deadeye got her in a one on one tinychat session her proof pic became valid. She was official. Killa fit in perfectly. After all she was one of the most beautiful chicks to ever come across this website. After several months of posting I got to meet killa kam first hand during the first PBG raid. Perfect skin Big ass ? she was fire as ? . I thought she would last forever but as we all know when that spotlight get to bright the wolves start to congregate and that they did. Sometime early in the summer of 2015 Choice was having a conversation with kat. During this conversation kat hinted at killa kam being the hottest of the hot. Choice being who he is accepted the challenge then went after blood. Choice being responsible for the top 3 biggest exposures ever on this website would not disappoint. He found what he was looking for. He found everything killa kam is a very very naughty young woman. After choice ran through her ? He told me what he found then he told killa. She accepted the L and knew there wasn't no coming back from it. She then returned to IC to make her final post it read "kat why would you ask for me to be exposed" It was the last we ever heard from her. At the end of the day she just wasn't strong enough to hang with the big boys and It prooved to be fatal. The last picture of gotdamkam flicking the bean will be uncensored if this thread reaches the height of double diamond and a half. That is all for now children. Rip to the fallen. ? bless

kill3.jpg
    kill1_Copy.jpg
    kill1.jpg
    kill1_Copy_2.jpg
    IMG_2469.jpg

Dammmmmmmmn killa kam got a phat ?
  • DanteJackon
    DanteJackon Members Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Why yawl run off the pretty ? and keep the homely ? around?

We name names round here bruh..

@Allthebitchesleft

You're kinda pretty, ? .

Shame you're not, whale.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somethin bout this dont feel right
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    damn bae you real as ? for that
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Lmao ash somethin like a suicide bomber, she such a brave soldier for this

Well when that uncensored joint drop anyways
  • DanteJackon
    DanteJackon Members Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Options
    That ? got a sore on her thigh wtf?!
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    that ? jumpin like a mothaaafuck
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Kam was basically forced to leave and sort of blackmailed according to that story? Smh that hacking ? is wack.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so who met Kam in person?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real life ? >>>>>>>>>>>net chicks in florida playing with themselves

ijs

Dizz you still my ? though
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    wake up early in the morning eat that ? like cold pizza
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayebaebae wrote: »

She then returned to IC to make her final post it read "kat why would you ask for me to be exposed" It was the last we ever heard from her.

AWNGqbU.gif

Well.........that does seem to be consistent with the posting history on her profile:

fK3HuW0.png

#CreepsetCEO
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    throw that ? at me ? I think Im babe ruth
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did she drop all them periods to create atmosphere?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She was worried over those pics?
  • AyeB_
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Did she drop all them periods to create atmosphere?

Lmao no actually
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Dippity Skippity
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    She was worried over those pics?

There is more.