African Divination/IFA and Binary Code

Options
Ajackson17
Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
Abstract: -

The Ifa divination system is a set of divination acts done by a professional that has been grantedauthority (a babalawo) to create and make use of set of rules to communicate with the gods so as to solvepeople’s problems. It is mostly carried out in the Yoruba community.Most people doubt the authenticity of this system and are not even aware of its similarities with ComputerScience. Further to this there are a few literature in this area of study. In this work effort was made to bringout salient similarities between the field of computer science and the act of ifa divination. An extensiveexplanation of the divination system was made, what it means and its origin and why people seek after it.We have presented an extensive explanation of the Ifa divination system, proved its existence andauthenticity, given and explained its similarities with Computer Science and presented a reference data forfuture work in this study.

http://www.academia.edu/5315636/A_Comparative_Study_of_Ifa_Divination_and_Computer_Science

The African Roots of Binary Code and Computers Explained by Ron Englash

Ron Englash explains the African roots of all and modern computing through African divination or oracle systems. This isn’t totally foreign to anyone having a little comprehension of geomancy, sacred geometry, the golden rule and African, Asian, European divination systems that preceded all secular activities.

We love this breakdown of what is natural to who he calls “Spirit People”. This just reinforces the idea that its no cliche, that Africa is the mother of civilization and if you don’t have an understanding of history you will believe anything presented to you by another. Truth is the solution. Imagine if this was taught in schools among other things. When public enemy was turned all the way up everybody was rocking African medallions, even white and asian folks.

We have met many who subscribe to the idea that slavery was a good thing or that traditional African cosmology spiritual systems like voodoo are taboo or “BAD” not realizing that their culture was taken from them waaay before they were born, told them that it was negative, used by the takers to progress economically and sold back to them in a different form.

Even today, Africans create movies about their traditional spiritual practices being negative. The programming is self generating just like binary numbers. These things are socially programmed through movies, advertising, and marketing, like “diamonds are a girls best friend” campaigns in the early 1900s. Today diamonds are often a prerequisite to choosing a life partner, and having kids with verses the character of the person. And character does include work ethnic because you have to have resources to support a family. So there’s someone who profits from marriages based on an idea or program that was inserted into the matrix around 100 years ago.

http://personaladvisory.com/2012/05/18/the-african-roots-of-binary-code-computers-and-most-electronic-devices-explained-by-ron-eglash/

You can watch his video talking about Fractals use in traditional African housing and designing their cities using this geometric system.

https://youtu.be/LXRvwk12atw

Basically breaking down that African divination is what we today refer to as binary code and interesting to learn that since many groups have condemned divination, we use everyday.

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LESS is MORE ?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Just read the bold at the bottom and if you are interested then read the links. Interesting read.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The more they try to move away, the more they have to go back
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    My grandfather used to be able to communicate with the spirits he was into the voodoon
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    My grandfather used to be able to communicate with the spirits he was into the voodoon

He is communicating with the nature language of the universe which is mathematics, but us African people we call them spirits and the divine.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

He is communicating with the nature language of the universe which is mathematics, but us African people we call them spirits and the divine.

One day me and my pops was having some drinks and he was telling me how my grandpa used to work at this boarding house and people would occasionally die there. He said my grandpa used to be in the back doing spells and making potions and stuff like that. My grandma was a Christian so she didn't agree with what he was doing but sometimes his concoctions would work though.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

One day me and my pops was having some drinks and he was telling me how my grandpa used to work at this boarding house and people would occasionally die there. He said my grandpa used to be in the back doing spells and making potions and stuff like that. My grandma was a Christian so she didn't agree with what he was doing but sometimes his concoctions would work though.

You got to apply mathematics a lot.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen that video a couple of years back
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    I seen that video a couple of years back

I'm going to drop Red pill's presentation and using African scholars.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I came across that vid a year or so ago. It was awesome. Self-replicating fractal patterns, it all makes sense for building.

Shout out to the n-words who come in threads in don't read. White Supremacy at work.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    I came across that vid a year or so ago. It was awesome. Self-replicating fractal patterns, it all makes sense for building.

Shout out to the n-words who come in threads in don't read. White Supremacy at work.

Black people need to read more. This is broken down in our ancestors papyrus and they put a strong emphasis of reading.

Also

https://youtu.be/S2i_6jjOAec
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This the ? that make me keep my gpa above 3.0
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Medieval Upheaval, A Catalogue of ? European Evils

https://createspace.com/5770495

A new book

Confronting the Whitewashing of European History
    Authored by Sheshet Kemet
    Edition: 1

Their Truth Will Set You Free

Too many African-Americans have felt shame for being born African. This feeling comes from centuries long myth telling that Africans needed whites to guide them from a disgraceful lifestyle. In Medieval Upheaval, A Catalogue of ? European Evils, Sheshet Kemet shatters the lies by focusing on medieval Europe. As layers of Europe's whitewashed history are peeled away, Kemet concludes that early African cultures have been unfairly judged. African-Americans have no reason to feel shame.

Few citizens worldwide know the true Africa (or African peoples) since Europeans began propagandizing her, probably to keep potential rivals from its wealth of resources. But, fewer know historical Europe. As Kemet strolls through medieval Europe pointing out the ? barbarity and backwardness of those cultures she makes the arguments for enslaving blacks baseless. European claims of superiority when placed alongside their actual medieval era behavior highlight these inconsistencies. The hypocrisy is myth shattering. For closer to the truth is that the behavior of early Europeans was no better than the Africans' whose behavior was no worse than Europeans'.

For example, it's become a generally accepted truth that 15th century and later Europeans stumbling across Africa encountered savages and cannibals. However, here's William W. Story's description of 1484 Rome:

"The condition of Rome continued to be dreadful. There were daily tumults; the soldiers now entering the city by night, and carrying off with violence the most respectable maidens and young married women, - taking the latter from the side of their husbands in bed-at which the Pope only smiled and winked... 'The whole city...is filled with villains, who, after committing homicide, betake themselves for refuge to the houses of the cardinals, and do not issue therefrom; and the homicides of which they are guilty are considered as nothing.' Bodies of persons are constantly found suspended, of whom nobody knows, or cares to know, the names."

And re: cannibalism, Europeans have a lot of explaining to do. Their history contains acts of cannibalism during times of famine and on other disheartening occasions. (Pun intended).

Using the work of distinguished U.S. and European historians, researchers, and folklorists Kemet sizes up ancient European customs dispelling old myths that their cultures were superior to cultures of the same era in Africa. This disturbing argument has taken root in the minds and opinions of people the world over. So that at the same time it embraces African-American music and art, the world remains skeptical of African and African-American genius in science, technology and literature despite their high achievements in those fields.

Of course Europe's leading rival for African wealth are its original citizens, African-Americans. But it's unsurprising that after 100s of years of cultural shaming many African-Americans refuse to identify as African or claim the fruits of their legacy. The earth's first citizens are the world's dejected people; the originators of civilization are the last to reap its bounty. In effect, cunning Europeans stole African-Americans' birthright with disinformation. And in so doing they have unfortunately replicated the struggles between the biblical characters of Jacob and Esau.

Kemet hopes that Medieval Upheaval starts a new conversation among African-Americans and Africans that result in improved self-esteem. Higher self-esteem will power African economics leading to a safer environment and a higher standard of living, thereby fulfilling Isaac's promise to Esau to shake off the yoke of Jacob to become finally free.

Their truth will set us free. Read Medieval Upheaval, A Catalogue of ? European Evils, and decide whether current police brutality, unfair laws, unequal justice plus centuries of American hostilities towards African-Americans arose from the piles of ashes of Europe's medieval upheaval.

Publication Date:
    Oct 18 2015
    ISBN/EAN13:
    069255288X / 9780692552889
    Page Count:
    Binding Type:
    US Trade Paper
    Trim Size:
    6" x 9"
    Language:
    English
    Color:
    Black and White
    Related Categories:
    History / Medieval
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Here is the interview with the Author

https://youtu.be/cKUTNneKQoI
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo my pops tells me stories since I was a ? about how voodoo is as advanced in Haitii as technology is here but he says Africa is years ahead on top of that and I tell u some of the ? he tells me he saw and was told when he was a kid too, some of that ? has had me wonderin and questioning so much on this topic mad interesting yo
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    felliwonda wrote: »
    Yo my pops tells me stories since I was a ? about how voodoo is as advanced in Haitii as technology is here but he says Africa is years ahead on top of that and I tell u some of the ? he tells me he saw and was told when he was a kid too, some of that ? has had me wonderin and questioning so much on this topic mad interesting yo

Drop a couple stories, bruh. @felliwonda
  • Ajackson17
    Options

African people have always been about science and technology that works with the ecosystem and supports a better enviroment. Weaponry not on our highest concern, while it was the European concern that and eternal life. This is why they are always behind cause they care not for this world.
  • felliwonda
    Options
    Well one of the stories is for example that one of his uncles was a high rank Mason and that one day his uncles son(my pops cousin) died suddenly and the uncle said this ain't normal somebody took my son so supposely he did a ritual that only a member his rank could do were he sleeps inside a coffin for two or three days and does more things within the ritual as a representation of his own death and he said he went into another dimension were he was able to find his son turned into a zombie and was working the land for some people they knew and i guess since the death of his cousin was recent the uncle was able to wake him from the death and w/e. I was like ? sounds like a movie but as I got older and reading and hearing different stories from different people on this subject I became more open minded about it. Still have certain doubts I got more stories he told me and some of them I'm pretty sure a lot of people would probably not believe
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    That voodoo thing ain't no joke seeing it in person how theyre into it in Dominican Republic and Haiti is something else
  • Ajackson17
    edited October 2015
    Options
    That voodoo thing ain't no joke seeing it in person how theyre into it in Dominican Republic and Haiti is something else

It's a sacred science. If you don't know how to defuse a bomb that is gonna be some ? ain't it. Like with anything else you have to learn the methodology of how to operate.

If you know Binary Code, then you know divination.
  • Melqart
    Options
    Well one of the stories is for example that one of his uncles was a high rank Mason and that one day his uncles son(my pops cousin) died suddenly and the uncle said this ain't normal somebody took my son so supposely he did a ritual that only a member his rank could do were he sleeps inside a coffin for two or three days and does more things within the ritual as a representation of his own death and he said he went into another dimension were he was able to find his son turned into a zombie and was working the land for some people they knew and i guess since the death of his cousin was recent the uncle was able to wake him from the death and w/e. I was like ? sounds like a movie but as I got older and reading and hearing different stories from different people on this subject I became more open minded about it. Still have certain doubts I got more stories he told me and some of them I'm pretty sure a lot of people would probably not believe

sounds like astral projection. none of that is farfetched tbh. thanks for sharing.
  • felliwonda
    Options
    @Abraxas fo sho. All I know is the stories I been told since I was a kid you feel me and just reading upon those topics over the years also reading certain religious topics and comments have made it more interesting but all I can do is share what I have researched and learned. I know the topic is mad deep and there is a whole lot I don't know about that's for a fact.
  • Melqart
    Options
    @Abraxas fo sho. All I know is the stories I been told since I was a kid you feel me and just reading upon those topics over the years also reading certain religious topics and comments have made it more interesting but all I can do is share what I have researched and learned. I know the topic is mad deep and there is a whole lot I don't know about that's for a fact.

Keep doing your research homie! This ? is a never ending rabbit hole. Just when u think you got to the bottom of things, a new layer opens up, infinitely.
  • felliwonda
    Options
    I read on that astral projection I wasn't too familiar with that... That was crazy right there. Which reminded me also of a chick I used to talk to in one of my classes back in High school. She once told me she was able to leave her body and travel anywhere she wanted and come back to her body but she had to leave her body protected if not someone could have taken over her physical body something along those lines I used to be all ? up in shock but I didn't know if to think she was just ? my head up or she was being for real she seemed like a pretty serious chick most of the time i stayed intrested in all that she told me