NEW Hopsin diss - "No Words" feelings could possibly be caught..maybe..

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I don't like young thug music but I feel as if he is talented just misguided. Like if he had the right people around him dude music would be dope as ? . Same for future cuz I do ? with future but tired of the same ? he does all the time . If they had people around them to make their music grow, their talents musically would be better .

What talent?

Serious question.

their very melodic
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I don't like young thug music but I feel as if he is talented just misguided. Like if he had the right people around him dude music would be dope as ? . Same for future cuz I do ? with future but tired of the same ? he does all the time . If they had people around them to make their music grow, their talents musically would be better .

What talent?

Serious question.

their very melodic

shaq-face.jpg
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    ? it's the lyrics
    The ? ?
    The lyrics tell you what they represent so you tryna separate some ? that is 1 in the same
    You don't have to be lyrical miracle ? for people to like your music
    You making it seem as if ? only ? with what future and jeezy and etc for what they stand for and not the music
    That's not true
    Plenty ? make the same ? and get absolutely no love
    Why?
    Cuz they suck musically

The music is apart of it too, but if Jeezy wasn't in the streets and wasn't holding it down the way he does, he wouldn't have the same appeal. His
    authenticity
    brings you back to support him and as long as he delivers to that you'll ? with it. There's plenty of rappers saying the same thing he does (T.I., Ross, Fab, etc.) but why he sells more than them or has more diehard fans says a lot.

Interesting, there's that word again
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Didnt this ? retire from hip hop and moved to another country just last year?
  • DanteJackon
    DanteJackon Members Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Options
    ? this ? bang, imma request this on hot 97.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    i understand what future saying most of his tracks tho, ive never understood a word from thug tho

I don't understand nan one of them ? . Sound like they both trying to out stupid each other.

I just started listening to Future with the release of DS2 and I can understand what he says for the most part. And I've seen interviews with Future where dude comes across a lot smarter than his music would suggest -- which actually is disappointing, imo. But I guess he's just playing the game.

Now Thug? Nah. I said it before: he sounds like Wayne 1.0 mixed with a cat that's getting its tail pulled. And the ? comes across as a troll, ? and a ? .

It's crazy you mention that interview thing. I've actually seen a few interviews and he comes across well put together. He knows how to articulate himself well. But then I hear the music and I'm like this can't be the same dude that was just on this interview.

I understand that he wants to appeal to a certain demographic and that's cool. But ? can you pleas be a little more coherent. Can I sing along with you homie. Lol. But nah I catch a few of his words but everything else be a blur. Like that ? hopsin pointed out its mainly the beats ? like. I like fluent music and Iove beats that knock. But you can't let the beat overshadow you.

Clarity is important in music. Not saying you have to enunciate every word. But a least let a ? hear you. That's all.

That ? yung thug can't get no spins from me. I swear every thug thread that's made I go in and try to listen before I judge. But I literally do not know wtf he is saying. He already got one strike for all the fuckery. But that ? music is unlistenable. I've listened to about 30 of that ? songs and till this day the only word I heard this ? pronounce was lifestyle. Smh.

? him

i mean real ? some folks who are from ATL pretty much speak like taht for real for real just like if you go to london and you're american they really lighten up on the accent so you can understand lmao

I'm in the A right now homie. Been down here bout a year now. Can't speak for you or the people you be around but I have yet to hear a ? sound like thug when they talk. I'm not talking bout transplants either I'm talking bout people that was born and raised down here.

You must not spend a lot of time here then

I live here homie. I lived in east point then moved to lithonia. Right now I stay out in Covington. I'm out here homie.

Oh ok so you live NEAR atl. East point is the only location that you named within city limits

Lots of people on the city speak similar to Thug

You'll just latch onto even the smallest thing you can in defense of these ? , won't you? If he's that close to ATL, what would make you think he's not in and out of the city and therefore exposed to how the city operates? And you mean to tell me ? that live in the city talk differently than ? that live 20 minutes away? Really? That's your defense?

I really have yet to discern whether you're a smart, dumb ? or a dumb, smart ? . I can ask you about the economic plight of black people and you'll have poignant insight, reasonable solutions and will articulate yourself very well. I tell you Thug sucks, and give you legitimate reasons why, and you turn into Stan Strawman and tell me I don't get his music because I don't live in the A and I'm not listening to it like island music.

Smh. You are quite the paradox, sir. It's rather remarkable actually.

I live 15mins out of Fulton county I can honestly say nobody in Atl tlk like thugga that ? just weird but we do say shawty alot

Naw homie. Eastside ? all day sound like Thug. Zone 6 ta da Dec dey cu dey wors shote li thi'
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    speaking of these idiots not only do they think this ? go hard but also think it's a song from a new rapper name Hash Brown
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? wild lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has any rapper give it attention yet? Lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Has any rapper give it attention yet? Lol

Nope.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i understand what future saying most of his tracks tho, ive never understood a word from thug tho

I don't understand nan one of them ? . Sound like they both trying to out stupid each other.

I just started listening to Future with the release of DS2 and I can understand what he says for the most part. And I've seen interviews with Future where dude comes across a lot smarter than his music would suggest -- which actually is disappointing, imo. But I guess he's just playing the game.

Now Thug? Nah. I said it before: he sounds like Wayne 1.0 mixed with a cat that's getting its tail pulled. And the ? comes across as a troll, ? and a ? .

It's crazy you mention that interview thing. I've actually seen a few interviews and he comes across well put together. He knows how to articulate himself well. But then I hear the music and I'm like this can't be the same dude that was just on this interview.

I understand that he wants to appeal to a certain demographic and that's cool. But ? can you pleas be a little more coherent. Can I sing along with you homie. Lol. But nah I catch a few of his words but everything else be a blur. Like that ? hopsin pointed out its mainly the beats ? like. I like fluent music and Iove beats that knock. But you can't let the beat overshadow you.

Clarity is important in music. Not saying you have to enunciate every word. But a least let a ? hear you. That's all.

That ? yung thug can't get no spins from me. I swear every thug thread that's made I go in and try to listen before I judge. But I literally do not know wtf he is saying. He already got one strike for all the fuckery. But that ? music is unlistenable. I've listened to about 30 of that ? songs and till this day the only word I heard this ? pronounce was lifestyle. Smh.

? him

i mean real ? some folks who are from ATL pretty much speak like taht for real for real just like if you go to london and you're american they really lighten up on the accent so you can understand lmao

I'm in the A right now homie. Been down here bout a year now. Can't speak for you or the people you be around but I have yet to hear a ? sound like thug when they talk. I'm not talking bout transplants either I'm talking bout people that was born and raised down here.

I live here homie. I lived in east point then moved to lithonia. Right now I stay out in Covington. I'm out here homie.

Oh ok so you live NEAR atl. East point is the only location that you named within city limits

You'll just latch onto even the smallest thing you can in defense of these ? , won't you? If he's that close to ATL, what would make you think he's not in and out of the city and therefore exposed to how the city operates? And you mean to tell me ? that live in the city talk differently than ? that live 20 minutes away? Really? That's your defense?

I really have yet to discern whether you're a smart, dumb ? or a dumb, smart ? . I can ask you about the economic plight of black people and you'll have poignant insight, reasonable solutions and will articulate yourself very well. I tell you Thug sucks, and give you legitimate reasons why, and you turn into Stan Strawman and tell me I don't get his music because I don't live in the A and I'm not listening to it like island music.

I live 15mins out of Fulton county I can honestly say nobody in Atl tlk like thugga that ? just weird but we do say shawty alot

Naw homie. Eastside ? all day sound like Thug. Zone 6 ta da Dec dey cu dey wors shote li thi'

ENGLISH ? DO U SPEAK IT
  • TayGettem
    Options

? him

Also I'm a westside ? Ext 13 all day
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds just like a young ? song.

Terrible.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    This video got me rollin man loolllllll
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SkurrMuzikShadyTeam
    SkurrMuzikShadyTeam Members Posts: 67
    Options
    Hopsin is so wack
  • Original_Skin
    Original_Skin Members Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like this was supposed to be like that BlackSheep parody where Dres was overly gangster- making fun of the gangster rap craze of the day...however that blacksheep song was dope and this just seems corny
  • WholeLottaGangSyht
    WholeLottaGangSyht Members Posts: 94 ✭✭
    Options
    my ? daylyt in the cut
  • SkurrMuzikShadyTeam
    SkurrMuzikShadyTeam Members Posts: 67
    Options
    Only weirdos listen to Hopsin
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Safe to say this has been his most successful song ever so far, it's trending hard,right now
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Hopsin is so wack

Thats like saying only smart ? bump cole or Kendrick

Only dumb ? bump migos
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Being in Atlanta/ UWG I don't mind that ? listen to Young Thug , Jose Guapo, Future, Etc. However II pretty much been black balled by 85% people I encounter because I don't listen nor associate myself with the "bang in the whip" sound of music. Do I like trap songs? Yes. But its moderation, and I like diverse sounds. But these ? and ? here? Smh they don't know anyone but that turn up ? and they judge me for not listening to it all the time. Not every artist who does trap music with banging 808s is dope. That ? here is hella repetitive and annoying. ? makes me a outcast here.

That's my only issue with people. I don't judge ? who bump Kreyshawn, or some other random artist, but as soon as your not aware or recite mumble ass lyrics then they consider you a lame. IMO Young Thug is corny,trash, and femine. But on the flip side I bang Lil B music. I'm sure ? would say the same thing about Basedgod, but the difference is I also listen to classical, chillwave, jazz, etc. While these ? alarm clock is " I serve the base" by Future.

Thank ? Big KRIT dropped Its Better This Way :)
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at him sounding like one of then ? southern rap fans at the end. "that ? is hard though bruhhh." ? ass ?
  • TayGettem
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    lol at him sounding like one of then ? southern rap fans at the end. "that ? is hard though bruhhh." ? ass ?

For the record.....ehhh fck it ion got time to argue with a troll