Which RAPPER would you vote for PRESIDENT of the US??

Options
yellowtapesport
yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
Simple question...RAPPERS ONLY

Old or new, any coast, mainstream or underground, male or female..DONT MATTER

Pick ONE

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    Options
    Trae the Truth
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It would have to be one of the moguls; Russell Simmons, Master P, Jay Z, Dr Dre, Puff Daddy, Cube.

I don't think Birdman would make a good president because of his tattoos. He wouldn't be taken seriously.

Now that I think about it, Dr Dre and Ice Cube would make an interesting President and Vice President.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Wayne, since he was the president at Cash Money & Birdman would be an one man congress
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd have to give this one to Rhymefest since he at least has a little bit of experience running a campaign.
  • givezero904
    givezero904 Members Posts: 259 ✭✭
    Options
    Hov and cube. For entertainment only I wouldn't mind kanye lol.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Lurch with Brotha Lynch VP
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plies. He may be the most educated.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hov and cube. For entertainment only I wouldn't mind kanye lol.

Kanye West running for president is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. He lost $13 million investing in a clothing line. The reason he lost $13 million is because he's a college dropout and doesn't know the ins and out of corporate America.

I hope he changes his mind and decides not to run for president because plain and simply, he's not qualified.
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Not kanye.. I'm sorry I know if these words of my opinion would get back 2 him he would call me a hoe just 4 saying this..

& that's why he shouldn't be President because his views are very immature. He shouldn't run a country because he believe money makes him better than people and that's a view of a child.

He also just believe anything he say..which is a point that he is not willing 2 listen to the people or nor will he work 4 us. He would just become president for power and control reasons.. Please do not vote 4 him

Good day
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas or Prodigy
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Please do not vote 4 Rick Ross, he catch a attitude over stupid ? .

Rick Ross would not make his own decisions & believe everything he told and blame the media for his in cohesive decisions

Do not vote 4 nas because he want people to be ghetto and poor. He would make sure this country go down more than bush. Nas is a fan of poverty & pain, he loves misery and affliction.

He would lie like he is a democrat, but think like a republican. He would also be in many white house scandals and sleeping with mad ? when he suppose 2 be running the country.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not kanye.. I'm sorry I know if these words of my opinion would get back 2 him he would call me a hoe just 4 saying this..

& that's why he shouldn't be President because his views are very immature. He shouldn't run a country because he believe money makes him better than people and that's a view of a child.

He also just believe anything he say..which is a point that he is not willing 2 listen to the people or nor will he work 4 us. He would just become president for power and control reasons.. Please do not vote 4 him

Good day

U saying that like this real life lol sit yo crazy ass down
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Neither of them, is this what we expect now ? Being president is about the people - not about you or who not buying your albums or talking about you. Kanye West would be the democratic version of Donald Trump he running b/c he feels people "misunderstand" him *rolls eyes* SMMFH. I can only imagine the temper tantrums Kanye would have when people asking him why the economy is going under. Nevermind the popular vote he'd never win the delegate vote.

If I'm voting someone into the head of state anywhere I want someone who ACTUALLY understands not just the plights of people but economics, the political system, the rules of the game and actually has the connections to make things actually happen. Ronald Reagan was a Hollywood actor BUT he took the time to learn the system, make relationships and cleaned up his image to go to the next level. A lot of country's depend on the U.S. I'm not trying to hear that Snoop smoked the educational budget and bankrupted half the schools in the country SMMFH.

Kmsl
  • yellowtapesport
    Options

Good day

Priceless.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please do not vote 4 Rick Ross, he catch a attitude over stupid ? .

Rick Ross would not make his own decisions & believe everything he told and blame the media for his in cohesive decisions

Do not vote 4 nas because he want people to be ghetto and poor. He would make sure this country go down more than bush. Nas is a fan of poverty & pain, he loves misery and affliction.

He would lie like he is a democrat, but think like a republican. He would also be in many white house scandals and sleeping with mad ? when he suppose 2 be running the country.

Stop talk bad bout nas its annoying u are a liar just stop. Nas would be perfect as a president
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options