What stereotypes have you heard from others (not from your city) about people from your city?

Options
yellowtapesport
yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
A guy in Texas once told me that people from DC always gotta tell you they from DC LOL.

Also heard this about Jamaicans

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big up saint Elizabeth, black river, Mandeville, all of the country man dem big up all country gal dem. Big up Kingston 13 maxfield avenue, big up Spanish town one bloodklatt order.

Big up all yard man dem not sick inna dem head like some pussyhole.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    A guy in Texas once told me that people from DC always gotta tell you they from DC LOL.

Also heard this about Jamaicans

Nah NYers got that crown

Tru but he meant it like DC ? be proud to be from DC. NY ? just think that ? hold some kinda weight LOL
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard people from stupid town are very ? stupid.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm from New York so...
    oh ? ... never mind...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta think about his one.

Damn. Everything I hear is normally true

Y'all ? crazy
    Y'all can cook
    Y'all talk loud as ? and don't even be arguing.
    Y'all cuss in any situation. Good or bad.
    Y'all whole family stick together.

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im from South Central, L.A.

Most the stereotypes I hear come from crackers. And they dont surprise me at all.

I'd list them but we all know what they are by now. YOu can just go ahead and guess on your own.

*place stupid racist ? here*
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Gotta think about his one.

Damn. Everything I hear is normally true

Y'all ? crazy
    Y'all can cook
    Y'all talk loud as ? and don't even be arguing.
    Y'all cuss in any situation. Good or bad.
    Y'all whole family stick together.

Bruh WE used to say that you can tell a Nola mfer from how many cuss words you can here from 1000 feet away. LOL!

HafBayked wrote: »
    everybody says we country

they can get slapped wit a mustard green sammich

Or you aint from Louisiana you from (Insert other country ass town outside of Louisiana)
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Also have been told by a few people the way folks in DC slur our "r" words is similar to St. Louis. Even had someone from Stl tell me that. "Carry" becomes "currry"....area becomes "urrrea" and ? like that lol
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    ? that been in the FEDS say its always ? from DC startin riots LOL
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    In b4
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Im from South Central, L.A. Chicago

Most the stereotypes I hear come from crackers. And they dont surprise me at all.

I'd list them but we all know what they are by now. YOu can just go ahead and guess on your own.

*place stupid racist ? here*

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago, all we do is gang bang and get shot. I ain't never gotten shot or shot at
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I started working at a bar recently down here Mia. Bruh one of the bartenders I work with on weekends is from New Jersey but worked In New York pretty much his whole life... Mind you he moved to south Florida cause he couldn't take the cold after so many years now... Nobody brags about NY more than homie and he talks bad about down here. One day I had stopped him in his tracks telling some outta towers the same story and how terrible it is here I told him... Yo u talk and brag so much about NY but that southern hospitality and weather the ? huh... And I know u can't deny the ladies here is a buffet u pick and choose man... Blah blah blah....
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People say Denver ? ain't real ? , which is funny because people get killed around here all the time.

*shrugs
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Also have been told by a few people the way folks in DC slur our "r" words is similar to St. Louis. Even had someone from Stl tell me that. "Carry" becomes "currry"....area becomes "urrrea" and ? like that lol

I've been trying to actually say the word Saturday instead of surrday....it's ? impossible

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My Company Does A Trade Show Every Year At The Merchandise Mart In Chicago....A Relatively New Guy Asked If He Was Gonna Get Robbed And What Streets To Avoid..Im Like MFer You Staying At The Sheraton Downtown TF You Worried About

200.gif

He Then Asked Me Were All The Grub Spots Were At...I'm For That You Might Need A Flak Jacket Witcho Asian Ass nh
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    My Company Does A Trade Show Every Year At The Merchandise Mart In Chicago....A Relatively New Guy Asked If He Was Gonna Get Robbed And What Streets To Avoid..Im Like MFer You Staying At The Sheraton Downtown TF You Worried About

200.gif

He Then Asked Me Were All The Grub Spots Were At...I'm For That You Might Need A Flak Jacket Witcho Asian Ass nh

LOL and ? in the hood don't even be on you like that. Most places where ? get shot is the drug spots, well ? , you know the routine, same place every city, and people do got robbed downtown