Luke speaks on rappers wifeing hoes

Options
1235»

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought you said you had nothing more to say...
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    @SheerExcellence that was in that post.. But this ? beyond this board they don't have to believe. But the only time I wanted to be on the media was for something positive. They wanna see me come out in the media all ratchet and dumb for them to believe it.

I was born for a purpose my purpose isn't for this. To spend time in the limelight discussing nas issues I want it to go away underground.

This is ? . Like I said it started trust issues when people who know my character went out there, they heard these rumors.

I would never be beefing with people connected to me if he never spreaded rumors.

Making it look true, like I got issues I don't. I just feel he went to far, and started discort beyond this.

If he never lied I wouldn't say he lied. Why would I make this up? For people who think its not true.. What u think my motive is?

Because its not to get famous. I could have came out years ago if it wasn't 4 this.

U know people really thought I was nas girl creeping around. I was really talking to some on else. It got real bad. Some people thought this was really true, and it stopped me.

So I have no motive for talking about this, but it upset who I was really talking to.. That's what happen..

It upset real relationship partners.

I don't think u get that. More than 1. Not cause I was cheating, but these lies ridiculous.

Guess u got hear it 4 yourself to know why I'm mad.

I hate talking about it.. One of the reason I don't want media attention 4 it.

@black caesar explain, why u think I'm lying, what's my purpose, what benefit do I get out of it?

None
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    I'm sick of them dumb chickenhead rumors
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion .... I'm sick of y'all tryna paint it to the readers that I'm a child trolling.

Second why delete the post about kelis dissing me in bossy because she thought I was nas mistress, with the proof that kelis was aiming at me? However u didnt delete the rest of the post.

Warning to u and the authority of this site and nas. If y'all don't stop the games and stop attacking my character somebody will get sued.

& I'm saving all post.

I will not sue and keep the money I'll give it charity. I've been holding back on a sue case and posting here to get the message to nas who I know read here. He either stop playing or it will be public humiliation. I never dated nas of any sort, and him spreading those lies ended his own marriage.

It was really a sue case in the making because I'm a artist and these lies effected business. However I never wanted to take it there.

So u can bann and delete but I'm making a copy of my statements. & yours. & if this continue I will call lawyers. Don't delete some of my post to make me look crazy.

I post here to give warning before legal action is made. I had lawyers contact jive when kelis was on jive, and she got dropped. She also stopped what she was doing to me because I contacted labels.

Don't sleep on me like I can't go above your heads and really get it popping.

I don't want money from nas and that's why I won't sue. Because i don't want this in the media.. Nor do I want him in my career at all. So I've been posting here.

Take it or leave it, but keep painting me crazy when I'm telling the truth, I'm going to get legal. I am not nas mistress, nor a groupie & he betta stop spreading lies. I am a artist with legal material already copywriter. Stop playing with me.. Immediately.

Stop the games.. @blackceaser .. I got nothing more to say..

I wasn't playing games. I watched you for years on here and it's like your mouth constantly runs and it's not saying anything. No one is even caring. The topic is about Luke not your war stories with Nas. Tired of seeing the ? and me and everyone else either don't believe you or don't give a ? .

• BrazilianHairMoney
    edited October 2015
    Options
    @Sion .... I'm sick of y'all tryna paint it to the readers that I'm a child trolling.

Second why delete the post about kelis dissing me in bossy because she thought I was nas mistress, with the proof that kelis was aiming at me? However u didnt delete the rest of the post.

Warning to u and the authority of this site and nas. If y'all don't stop the games and stop attacking my character somebody will get sued.

& I'm saving all post.

I will not sue and keep the money I'll give it charity. I've been holding back on a sue case and posting here to get the message to nas who I know read here. He either stop playing or it will be public humiliation. I never dated nas of any sort, and him spreading those lies ended his own marriage.

It was really a sue case in the making because I'm a artist and these lies effected business. However I never wanted to take it there.

So u can bann and delete but I'm making a copy of my statements. & yours. & if this continue I will call lawyers. Don't delete some of my post to make me look crazy.

I post here to give warning before legal action is made. I had lawyers contact jive when kelis was on jive, and she got dropped. She also stopped what she was doing to me because I contacted labels.

Don't sleep on me like I can't go above your heads and really get it popping.

I don't want money from nas and that's why I won't sue. Because i don't want this in the media.. Nor do I want him in my career at all. So I've been posting here.

Take it or leave it, but keep painting me crazy when I'm telling the truth, I'm going to get legal. I am not nas mistress, nor a groupie & he betta stop spreading lies. I am a artist with legal material already copywriter. Stop playing with me.. Immediately.

Stop the games.. @blackceaser .. I got nothing more to say..

I wasn't playing games. I watched you for years on here and it's like your mouth constantly runs and it's not saying anything. No one is even caring. The topic is about Luke not your war stories with Nas. Tired of seeing the ? and me and everyone else either don't believe you or don't give a ? .

My mouth run when I'm typing..lol y'all use too much imagination. You picture me like somebody u seen.

My mouth nor running. You can't comprehend what I type.. True translation

BTW I'm not even typing 4 u to believe. I'm typing because I know the message goes right back to the rumor starters that industry insiders who read here.

This is the base of the rumors.

Thank u, for your unwanted attention
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Sorry about that Caesar I did give her a warning tho. She was derailing the thread SMMFH.

bruh this hoe shoulda be gone how long ago . always derailing the threads with this nas ?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So strippers aint sucking ? in the backroom no more...
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Gee757
    Guntown
    And brazilianhair are all very similar in that they repeat same story (50 sucks, Eminem the best, Nas screwed me over) in every thread that they are in
    Non stop
    And they rarely interact with each other
    If I didn't know better
    I'd think it was all the same troll in his mom's basement on disability having "fun"

U better b a dumb Becky typing my SN fantasizin about me or ya a ? ......seriously if u believe that u truly r a dumb ? cuz me, dretox & sillyme is not faceless like u so if anything ya the troll n ya momma basement..... & all the ? i say about that muuunkee face cracka lover ? curly is facts i dont give a ? if u dont like it.... I'm getting ? &$ n real life trust me I don't think about a faceless clown like u wen I log out cut that weirdo ? out...this nu board is wack ass ? by the way the reason/ic is finished
  • WholeLottaGangSyht
    WholeLottaGangSyht Members Posts: 94 ✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    He said ice-t married a good girl.....

hahahaahhaahhahahaahhahaahaha
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Sorry about that Caesar I did give her a warning tho. She was derailing the thread SMMFH.

bruh this hoe shoulda be gone how long ago . always derailing the threads with this nas ?

she honestly needs help though. her long, drawn out stories went from just nas back in the day, to nicki, then jeezy, and now future. definition of illusions of grandeur. i think shes borderline paranoid schizophrenic.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Gee757
    Guntown
    And brazilianhair are all very similar in that they repeat same story (50 sucks, Eminem the best, Nas screwed me over) in every thread that they are in
    Non stop
    And they rarely interact with each other
    If I didn't know better
    I'd think it was all the same troll in his mom's basement on disability having "fun"

U better b a dumb Becky typing my SN fantasizin about me or ya a ? ......seriously if u believe that u truly r a dumb ? cuz me, dretox & sillyme is not faceless like u so if anything ya the troll n ya momma basement..... & all the ? i say about that muuunkee face cracka lover ? curly is facts i dont give a ? if u dont like it.... I'm getting ? &$ n real life trust me I don't think about a faceless clown like u wen I log out cut that weirdo ? out...this nu board is wack ass ? by the way the reason/ic is finished

Brazilhoney gets banned and you pop up back on here out of the blue, a few days after guntown reappears with a new alias

Kewl story bro
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Smh Luke made no sense & he was contradictin himself

Brazilhoney gets banned and you pop up back on here out of the blue, a few days after guntown reappears with a new alias

Kewl story bro

Again u gotta b dumb 2 believe that especially wen IPs can b checked & all 3 of us can b identified as real people.......outta the 4 of us ya the only faceless 1 so like I said the only troll on here is u...bbut after seeing how wack this nu board is u don't have 2 worry bout seein me
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Smh Luke made no sense & he was contradictin himself

Kewl story bro

Again u gotta b dumb 2 believe that especially wen IPs can b checked & all 3 of us can b identified as real people.......outta the 4 of us ya the only faceless 1 so like I said the only troll on here is u...bbut after seeing how wack this nu board is u don't have 2 worry bout seein me

36G14Bk.gif