T.I. On Hillary Clinton: “I Can’t Vote For The Leader Of The Free World To Be A Woman

Options

Comments

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Most women act like they bi-polar 24/7... but are "undiagnosed"...

So yeah, I think no chick need to be running ? ..

I mean doesn't necessarily mean a man will make no errors, but yeah, they emotional characters through and through.. where most men got the "get this ? done" attitude.. or "we gonna sort this ? out asap"

Lmao yall ? me with this. Example: Everyday on here there are half a dozen threads of cops acting out unchecked...lookin emotional...irrational...insecure cuz they dont get their way..99% of these perpetrators are male.

I say that to say...being "emotional" is not exclusive to women.

OK. I'll take that one LOL
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    That line about nukes is so ? stupid.

President doesn't have the power to launch nukes by himself on some ? nilly ? . He needs the unanimous support of all the Generals and Admirals on the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Its the same sort of deal in Russia.

That really shouldn't be surprising. Militaries aren't suicidal.

? think real life is like movies, I swear.

"On January 19, 2006, former Russian colonel Stanislav Petrov will receive an award from the Association of World Citizens “for a unique act of heroism that saved the world”. According to representatives of the Association in 1983 Petrov did not react to an erroneous computer warning of a US missile attack on the Soviet Union and thus “saved the world from nuclear war”.

It is not a secret that warnings of missile launches took place both in the Soviet Union and in the United States. Often natural phenomena like flocks of birds or the Northern Lights were taken as ICBMs. Under no circumstances a decision to use nuclear weapons could be made or even considered in the Soviet Union (Russia) or in the United States on the basis of data from a single source or a system. For this to happen, a confirmation is necessary from several systems: ground-based radars, early warning satellites, intelligence reports, etc. Therefore, even if one officer “had reported a satellite signal about an incoming nuclear missile”, the nuclear war would have never started. Besides, one should keep in mind that both in the United States and in the Soviet Union (Russia) the information automatically fed from satellites is directed to various recipients, and a single hero or miscreant cannot stop it.

It is also worth mentioning that soon ten years will pass since the Russian Federation and the United States agreed not to aim active duty ICBMs against each other. In the language of experts that means that “a missile does not have mission input data” or “zero mission input data”. Thus, none of the sides can launch an ICBM against the other side as a result of an error or due to other virtual reasons."

- statement from Russian embassy explaining why nobody's starting a nuclear war by accident or for no reason out the blue
  • bamnboy7
    bamnboy7 Members Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm not going to lie

As a businessman, I'd vote for trump

? gon get rich if they play they cards right
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I mean doesn't necessarily mean a man will make no errors, but yeah, they emotional characters through and through.. where most men got the "get this ? done" attitude.. or "we gonna sort this ? out asap"

Lmao yall ? me with this. Example: Everyday on here there are half a dozen threads of cops acting out unchecked...lookin emotional...irrational...insecure cuz they dont get their way..99% of these perpetrators are male.

Tell me a time you've ever held yourself accountable, or when you've taken full responsibility for a decision.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I would never follow a woman period because women don't take accountability for ? , their ? ups become "Our" ? ups but I gotta fix it.

However politicians act in the same way forever shirking responsibility and looking to shift blame, so she's a perfect fit.

What do you think of Queen Tiye, Queen Hatshepsut, Queen Nzinga, and other queens that have ruled and provided excellent leadership?

There are tons of men who don't have accountability ? some ? blame the european for them not getting up outta of bed.

look ? if you have to reach back thousands and hundreds of years to pull names, yo're proving my point.

But when did black people as a group had a strong presence that we controlled that wasn't manipulated. That was hundreds of years ago as well.

I'm not advocating for Hilary, I don't like her but I'm not gonna dismiss a woman leader.
  • LordZuko
    Options
    I would never follow a woman period because women don't take accountability for ? , their ? ups become "Our" ? ups but I gotta fix it.

However politicians act in the same way forever shirking responsibility and looking to shift blame, so she's a perfect fit.

What do you think of Queen Tiye, Queen Hatshepsut, Queen Nzinga, and other queens that have ruled and provided excellent leadership?

There are tons of men who don't have accountability ? some ? blame the european for them not getting up outta of bed.

look ? if you have to reach back thousands and hundreds of years to pull names, yo're proving my point.

But when did black people as a group had a strong presence that we controlled that wasn't manipulated. That was hundreds of years ago as well.

I'm not advocating for Hilary, I don't like her but I'm not gonna dismiss a woman leader.

Hell naw. i wouldn't follow a female leader simply because females are the type to step up front stand straight and tall when it's time to receive credit or accolades, but when ? hit the fan, they look for the nearest ? to either lay blame on or shift responsibility to.
    Most politicians act like and do female ? because the majority of voters are females and politicians have to appeal to female "logic"
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Hell naw. i wouldn't follow a female leader simply because females are the type to step up front stand straight and tall when it's time to receive credit or accolades, but when ? hit the fan, they look for the nearest ? to either lay blame on or shift responsibility to.
    Most politicians act like and do female ? because the majority of voters are females and politicians have to appeal to female "logic"

Wait you ain't never met a woman who took responsibility?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? exposing themselves like famles do with that ? aint ? logic (no....the ? YOU choose to mess with arent ? )

maybe the females YOU know cant lead but there are plenty of females that can.....now whether Hilary can lead or drive? idk and dont really care, until cacs realize they are driving this bus off of a cliff, we just have to put our seatbelts on and know when to jump off before it drives off the cliff...
  • LordZuko
    Options

No have you? I've never met a female who wanted to be held accountable for their words or actions.
  • LordZuko
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Wuwop wrote: »
    ? exposing themselves like famles do with that ? aint ? logic (no....the ? YOU choose to mess with arent ? )

maybe the females YOU know cant lead but there are plenty of females that can.....now whether Hilary can lead or drive? idk and dont really care, until cacs realize they are driving this bus off of a cliff, we just have to put our seatbelts on and know when to jump off before it drives off the cliff...

? you wanna be led by a female that's your business.

Only place a female is gonna lead people is to the bottom of the ocean.
    Time to get off the bus is now.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

No have you? I've never met a female who wanted to be held accountable for their words or actions.

Yes my family members and other women I worked with and such.
  • LordZuko
    Options
    OK. Where exactly did they lead you?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    OK. Where exactly did they lead you?

To creating my own business and understanding white supremacy and learning the laws of the land and to studying my people.
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @leftcoastkev yeah man I hear you on that... Voting here in America is essential but man even when you vote for the person of your choice is almost like it won't make a difference when the last word is definitely dictated not by the head chief... at the end of the day only time will tell I am not eligible to vote but I hope the next president will be also a good president in all areas and aspects as possible
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dilma our Brazilian President ? up our economy.They talking about empechmant.That president from Argentina also ? up Argentina.I aint voting for no women no more.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2015
    Options

Tell me a time you've ever held yourself accountable, or when you've taken full responsibility for a decision.

Yesterday at work.

Would you like to discuss the post you quoted me on or.....?
  • LordZuko
    Options

Yesterday at work.

Would you like to discuss the post you quoted me on or.....?

By all means
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TI ? , he lucky we in the social media age where ? gets brushed over because he'd have zero fans left at this point...

Its also a terrible point to make that she wouldnt be a good diplomat considering thats already her job as secretary of state.. These two mfers sount to stupid. The only people who would feel negatively about her are the citizens she would address, the wrest of the world would be cool cause they've been dealing with her for decades anyway.

That being said, not sure who I am going to vote for, nobody really stick out to me

These days the fact that republicans and democrats are two sides of the same coin is becoming more apparent.. Thats why all republicans attacks are personal against Obama and not of policy, because they all have the same agendas.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A native american must rock the white house first.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I can't wait to read all the long-winded, sophisticated words he's gonna use out of context in his apology.

MR.CJ wrote: »

Lol @ homie responded EXACTLY how we thought he would
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

So did he make an emotionally charged comment he regretted later?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    This is just awful.

Embarrassing.

.....Says ATalentedOne's parents every time they see him
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill-Clinton-Hillary-Clinton-Kiss-Fail.gif

...Ooooh...So now nikkas done forgot how Hillary put the whole country in jeopardy by not droppin' down and givin' the POTUS neck and had the nerve to be bitter about him gettin' served up by a frisky intern whom gladly slam dunked that ? ...smh...If Hillary couldnt handle that job how in the ? is she gonna' head a country...I wouldnt waste a vote on that tight lipped suit pants wearin' heffa...