Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stunt to make him look remorseful.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sucks that he put himself in that position . He had once best roster for a label and ? it up cuz of his bad dealings . But ? gotta give him props tho he got alot muthafuckaz out they deal
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's done some bad, evil things in his life but I do feel sorry for him. I doubt he's getting out of jail anytime soon, but if he's to get another chance, i pray he gets right and doesn't squander it. Mane it's never too late to change for the better
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His handwriting is atrocious.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Suge out here battling for his freedom, and still found time to let his son know he important to him.

As any father should
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Suge out here battling for his freedom, and still found time to let his son know he important to him.

If his son was important to him he woulda sat his ass down. You in the county 24 hours a day, it ain't like you got a plethora of options activity wise.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So now Legend is the only Son to have an incarcerated Father?

The way some of y'all talk about people makes me cringe at thinking about what ? has in store for some of you
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I give no ? , if your gonna try to live the life of a gangster this is the result, ? your sons birthday, did he care for the birthdays of the kids dads he had killed?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

The way some of y'all talk about people makes me cringe at thinking about what ? has in store for some of you
    @phukkyou2
    Even if you in the streets, everybody got a choice, suge ain't have no reason to still be movin the way he was movin. We show love to ? who was gettin it how they live, that's who gets the benefit of the doubt, ? victimized by the system. If you got a million, and you didn't get it out the street, why you so caught up in bein in the streets, and bein out there like that. He got OG stature without OG principles. If suge loved his son, he woulda been chilled out, he got his bread, now lets raise this family and show my youngins how to come up like I did. E-40 ain't have half the opportunities to be what suge could have been, and e-40 made a way, and sat his ass back, now he don't gotta lift a finger to eat forever, suge was in a better position, but he been feelin himself since the 90s. Don't nobody feel sorry for that ? . If anything, feel for them kids.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Is Legend related to Dre's kid, or nah?
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude look like he aged A LOT while locked up

• endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah thats right, but if you are a real ? , than you are it for life and dont let ? slide..the street life is like an addiction..
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Is Legend related to Dre's kid, or nah?

Yea

Legend prolly whoops his half brothers ass on a daily basis
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

@phukkyou2
    Even if you in the streets, everybody got a choice, suge ain't have no reason to still be movin the way he was movin. We show love to ? who was gettin it how they live, that's who gets the benefit of the doubt, ? victimized by the system. If you got a million, and you didn't get it out the street, why you so caught up in bein in the streets, and bein out there like that. He got OG stature without OG principles. If suge loved his son, he woulda been chilled out, he got his bread, now lets raise this family and show my youngins how to come up like I did. E-40 ain't have half the opportunities to be what suge could have been, and e-40 made a way, and sat his ass back, now he don't gotta lift a finger to eat forever, suge was in a better position, but he been feelin himself since the 90s. Don't nobody feel sorry for that ? . If anything, feel for them kids.

You don't know what Suge was gonna do on Set that day. You're assuming. Which is what y'all are doing when it comes to dude's character.

As far as this Case goes. He wanted some privacy and ol gurl couldn't respect that. Even the Judge at the Bond Hearing was on Suge's side on that one.

I hear you about growing up and maturing. But you should also remember not to be a sheep at the same time. You literally KNOW just as much about Suge Knight as you do the CFO of Sherwin-Williams.

A ? is a ? no doubt about it. But Suge ain't no ? . Dude caught a Case with 2Strikes (already) over his Son. I think it's safe to say that he loves his children. He could've been AWOL in their lives but he's there.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge may get off from this case.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amazing what a few months without hair dye will do to a old head.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    This bid seems to have broken Suge down
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do we know that isn't for the cigar he left in the tree?
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont give up on suge, so many have tried to ? him or said hes done and he always came back! Its like this mf is immortal..